Thread: Why

Question Why

I have read some posts saying, why is it if we all are looking to meet others like us then why are there not more of us meeting?
    well I have another question... WHY... is it that you begin to be in touch with others and things are going gr8, for a few days your sending messages and e-mail everyday, then soon its you don't hear from them for 3, 4 days, and you begin to wonder what it was that you did wrong... then pretty soon you don't hear from them for weeks and you send them something and still get no response, when all of a sudden you get a message or e-mail, that says like in my case Dear Dana...... I just don't feel like dressing anymore...... I thought I could really get to know some real people here like me.... guess I may have been wrong. I just wanted a sister, or a girlfriend someone I could be me with.... I know I'm not gorgous like the rest of you girls, but I try to be the most I can, I do know I'm kind, loyal, loving, trustworthy, dependable, and as honest as a girl like me can be.... I just don't understand....WHY.... say you want to be girlfrends, sisters, or what ever if your going to hurt someone in the end.... I can't do that to people, and I wouldn't do that to people, I have had a few friends such as me (or so I thought) in the past and they have done much the same thing as I just mentioned. but I thought through here the "girls" would be different, (not saying any names, or saying all of you are like this) but I guess again I may have been wrong...
    Is it so much to ask to have a close friend that you maybe able to talk with, do things with, and be able to be yourself and comfortable with...
    I'm sorry to all and I know I'm very upset about this, I just don't understand..
    I didn't think dressing was something you can just turn off when you want to, I have never been able to do it...
    I just had to get this off my chest.. and maybe open some eyes,
    I don't and won't ever try to hurt anyone...... not ever....

Been thinking of having Dana go on I guess without helpful tips and understanding from others. maybe its as I have always said in male mode
    "The only one you can depend, and count on is youself"
    again I'm sorry for spouting off, but I just need to know.....WHY....
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Works the same between married couples.
    Just gave my wife a $400.00 ring for her birthday and i am still a piece of shit because i can not comit to moving her daughter out of state next week when i have a contract to meet starting next week. Jeez, tired of it.

CDKathy
    Hi Dana,

That is a question you may never know the answer to. This isn't the only place where things like that happen.

I do know that the urge to dress comes and goes. I very recently had a period of nearly six months when I didn't even wear panties under my clothes. Completely drab from the skin out. During that time I didn't want to have anything to do with dressing in any way.

The frequency and duration of the "down" times will vary from person to person. The only thing I can guarantee is that it will always come back.

Maybe the person you were in touch with just entered into one of those spells. Maybe something else happened that just turned them off.

As I said, you may never know the answer. But dwelling on the negative will only eat you up inside. So I would suggest that you let go of that and find something positive to channel your energy into.

thank you

Thank you girls, I maybe just needed to see things another way, and what you both have said does make sense, all I could feel was the hurt and the question, thanks again
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]

i have been on both sides of this situation numerous times.
    Many times i have been chatting or emailing back and forth to set up a meeting or a dress party. At the beginning both sides seem enthusiastic, as for me I may have been dressed at the time, and then after I may not be interested because the interest is there only while I am dressed (maybe once a month) during the off time, i dont think about it as much, until of course i have the yearn and finnaly dress again, by that time, I wish the other person was with me to dress and so we resume convo again... its sort of a selfish way of acting.
    But like i said, i have been on both sides.