View Poll Results: Do u make love to others En Fem?

Voters
763. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have, or would, make love to others while dressed

511 66.97%
  • I have fantasized about that, maybe some day

201 26.34%
  • Making love en fem or not, isn't that important to me

15 1.97%
  • Making love with my fem side is a very private affair

36 4.72%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Making Love En Fem

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Making Love En Fem

I have read a number of posts regarding CDs, either making love dressed, or fantasizing about doing that. It just occurred to me that that thot has never entered my mind!
    I find Sherry so hot, I don't want to share her with anyone! Maybe that's just a stage I'm going thru. So, I'm asking all of u if u do, or have, felt that way about your female creation. Not wanting her to make love to anyone but u.
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've made love to my wife 2 time once in the living room when I was wearing a skirt and once in the bedroom wearing a nightie both times I really enjoyed it
    Angie

if i ever get lucky I'll let you know . at the moment i am a rookie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

did it once

I had gone to a Halloween party this past Oct. en femme. I was a big hit with the people there. I was dressed to the nines and had Jamie Austin do the makeup on me so I looked good. When we finally left I was feeling a little (ok, a lot randy) so while still dressed completely head to toe we did it. I was totally made up with a corset, skirt, blouse, pantyhose, panties, bra, breast forms and 3 inch heels. As I said, completely head to toe woman. It was awesome!! I stole a glance or 2 of me in the mirror too. If you get the chance to someday - go for it!!

Don't knock making love when you're both wearing stockings and suspenders until you've tried it...
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Sexual activity as Selene with my wife enters the "no-fly zone;" while she has told me I can dress as much as I want, this actually has no interest for me anymore and I would respect her wishes in any case...

kerry
    hi i dont dress all the time but when i do my girlfriend helps me dress and we alway make love like it... i must just be lucky

When I am with my girlfriend my femme side is out of the equation. I have fantasized about being with someone when I'm dressed, but for me that someone would have to be a man. So, unless this relationship ends it will remain a fantasy.
    [SIZE="3"] + = Kayla Glass[/SIZE]

I'm really lucky as well. My GF gets really turned on by my female side.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I must be another girl with a lot of luck too .......without being too personal , lets just say things have progressed in a marvellous way with my sexy wife ....violently even sometimes and rather sweaty when wearing a wig ....giggle

If by "making love" you mean having sex, every time I've done that we both have been completely nude.

Sherry, but its wonderful because he is treating you as a woman - probably as you wish to be treated. And the nicest bit I find is afterwards; when you lay your head on his chest, he holds you and you fall asleep together. Wow, way to erotic ha-ha
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I love to make love to my wife when she's wearing lingerie, but it hasn't happened often, she's not really interested. I've really enjoyed it when I've been dressed in lingerie, but she insisted I blindfolded her while I was dressed. The best times were when we were both dressed, but sadly, it's only been once or twice. I agree Nicky B, making love with both wearing stockings and suspenders is fantastic. Even better if one, or better both, are wearing opera length satin gloves too! I've also read, in an article on corsets, that making love with both wearing tight corsets is even better! I hope we get to try it one day.

Tony

I've been wearing panties 24/7 since December. Really enjoy making love to my SO whle I'm wearing them. Don't think I could do without having panties on now LOL.

Pauline.

The real kick

My first time having sex while crossdressed was about 20 years ago after a costume party in England. My girlfriend didn't know I was a CDer. But she seemed OK with the situation. I guess she thought I just didn't bother getting completely undressed after the party. The experience was not particularly sexier than our regular sex life. (Which was routinely great!) But, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

During my last marriage, my wife and I would set up "girlfriend" dates. Where we would both wear approximately the same stuff. Usually some form of lingerie set. We both had a great time, and seldom left the bedroom.

My current GF knows I CD but does not want to be involved. However, just talking with her about CDing turns me on more than she knows.

I think my point is that mearly having sex while CDed is less arousing than having sex with someone who participates in the CDing experience, or, at least acknowledges my "hobby" and doesn't reject the rest of me.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I answered yes .... it happens fairly often, and obviously, only with my wife. Making love en femme tends to be with just me or both of us, in lingerie rather than fully dressed. We did try it once when I was corseted but it was too uncomfortable as the corset rubbed against her too much.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Yes I,ll asked my wife if i could make love to her fully dressed a couple of times.I,m talking 4" heels,skirt, etc.I,ll tell you this there ain,t no shortage of traction with 4"heels and if you have to ask you haul your panties and hose down and skirt and slip up nough said see ya

The only times that I've made love to My Girl is while she was fully dressed (lingerie, breast forms, makeup, wig...). She is the only CD that I've been with and I am so hooked now - I don't think I'll ever go back to vanilla even though I may not see My Girl again. BTW, I am not gay or Bi. The added dimension of being with her en femme was fantastic! Having our stockings rub together, oooooo....I get goose bumps!

I'm hoping that my next b/f has a femme side.

~C

I never have, but would definitely like to try it at some point in the future.

Barbara
    It is a wonderfull feeling, also one of total acceptance. Have to agree, nylons rubbing, garterbelt to hold them..............
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    ..... She is the only CD that I've been with and I am so hooked now - I don't think I'll ever go back to vanilla
    That's exactly what my wife Marla says! .... regular guys just don't do it for her. I better make sure I keep her happy ... right?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

We've done this often. Obviously it's a lot more fun for me than it is for her but she seems to enjoy it, too. She's naturally aggressive and I'm her little subbie so there is nothing "normal" or "vanilla" about our sexual relationship even when I'm not dressed. But, when I am dressed it's just heaven from my point of view. Still, I try not to wear her patience thin by needing to have my silly fetishes satisfied all the time. I don't want to ruin a good thing.

Trust is a big thing here, and an individual choice. If you and your partner are into it, adults, consenting, then go with the flow. Take it easy, and making love when dressed is really, dam...
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Never. Not in a million years.
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

I find having sex when I am dolled up, wether alone or with my boyfriend, to be very stimulating.
    Last edited by SarahHall; 02-14-2008 at 10:56 AM.
    SarahHall