View Poll Results: Do u make love to others En Fem?

Voters
763. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have, or would, make love to others while dressed

511 66.97%
  • I have fantasized about that, maybe some day

201 26.34%
  • Making love en fem or not, isn't that important to me

15 1.97%
  • Making love with my fem side is a very private affair

36 4.72%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Making Love En Fem

We make love when I am dressed all the time. the other night, she brought home a new wig for me. Well, I tried it on with a jean skirt and top and she REALLY liked it... alot!

Yes I loved getting all dressed up to make love. I have only been with two guys before and that was at the same time . It was awesome!!!!!!! Havent been with another guy since I got married
    AMBER

it is almost impossible now, addicted, must be dressed in skirts with petticoat much better to have great sex

We've had fun with me wearing panties (or thong), but whenever I've tried wearing anything even remotely feminine on my upper body it turns her off. She says it makes her feel like she's "making love to another woman."
    In her defense, I guess it would seem pretty strange.

yes

About twenty per cent of the time with my wife only.

When I'm all dolled up thing can, and do, get very interesting in the bedroom.
    Hugs,

Teddie

All the time. When i get home from work i take a shower slip my nighty and wig on.
    Blonde and beautiful Yea!! Summer is here

Yes, Stockings and suspenders are a big turn-on but better still I think, is both of us wearing stockings and suspenders in the shower. (and a slip usually), that Almost always ends up with one or both of us begging for sex.
    Oh, the fun of experimenting !
    Last edited by stephanie B; 03-20-2008 at 08:00 AM.

it's a part of who i am, so yes, i express my sexuality in both a masculine and a feminine way.

Yes...it's wonderful. We do it all the time. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones also.
    Veronica

"And the day came
    when the risk to remain tight in a bud
    was more painful
    than the risk it took to blossom"

- Anais Nin

My love making is 100% of the time with me dressed enfemme. My wife knows that I am a better lover when I am enfemme and she is able to share in my experience. There is nothing in the world for a CD as the experience of our nylon covered legs touching, her hands on my breasts and her running her hands over my legs.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Many year ago with wife, she thought we were just playing around were as I was thinking differently.
    Stephenie

Making love when dressed

I haven’t as of yet but I would really like to Furthermore I hope you girls don’t think im to weird or going to far here but I would love to go to bed with a late 20’s to mid 30’s couple for as long a night of “love making” as I could stand It may be just me but I would love to explore my feminine side totally.

the night i told my gf about it i surprised her by wearing some thigh-highs to bed. needless to say it worked. what a night.

For me, mostly a bedroom CD, I LOVE making love to my wife while dressed. For her part she actually really likes us being nude, but she is ok with us making love when most often I'm dressed.

I love moving my stocking clad legs across her legs and we both enjoy snapping my garters. Some of our lovemaking sessions are very intense and very different when I'm dressed up.

Dressing is a ritual with me. (Ie If I'm wearing seamed stockings, I always ask the wife if my seams are straight.) Fortunately, I don't go the full package, usually just stockings, garter belt and sometimes high heel boots. If I went all out, she'd be out of the mood by the time I was ready to go.

I have always been the conscientious lover trying to be sure to take care of her needs first, but my style really is different when I'm dressed. I'm much more touchy-feely and a much better cuddler. I drape my body against her and bring her very close so only my lingerie is between us. I'm definitely the femme when I'm en femme. I find it very special.

Very rarely we both dress up and I love that. I love roleplaying that we're two lesbian lovers. The only real difference is once we're done, she wants to take the clothes off but I'll sleep in mine.

I really think I wouldn't crossdress nearly as much if my wife wore sexy stuff all the time in bed. It's probably more a fetish
    thing than a lifestyle thing with me. But since she won't wear all that often, I'm more than willing to do so.

I'm really blessed to have a partner that is quite fine with me dressing up. I hope all of you being as lucky!

Red face

That is how I first introduced my desire to dress to my wife. I ask her to dress me and treat me like her B**** and she laughed and agreed. As we continued my desire to dress got even stronger. We havn't played that game in a long time. But hopefully it will happen again. Just don't want to push it.
    No, those are my Panties]

wow!i am sticking out like a sore thumb!i cant imagine keeping my wig straight -my forms from wandering-not hurting anyone with my spike heals-panties getting in the way and so on while in the throws of passion!!down right naked is it for me----now as to foreplay-thats a different story!
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

We do about 10% of the timeSometimes, my wife suggests I put on a pair of stockings & panties. Sometimes I just do it. Often, we go shopping together & my wife will look at a nice pair of undies & match them with a bra & stockings & tell me to wear them to bed that night. She's wonderful

I will never forget the day I came out to my wife after five years of marriage. After a long day of mutual soul searching, she said, “I knew there was something different about you from the day I met you. I just couldn't figure out what it was." Then she asked me to put a pair of panties on under my very cut off jeans. I did, and when I came back to her, she asked me to lie face down on her lap and proceeded to caress my pantied bottom under my cutoffs in a way she had never touched me before! I must have laid there for an hour while she caressed my pantied bottom. We barely spoke. I remember her asking me if it felt good..."oh God yes." was my reply. I had dreamed of having that moment my entire life. There was no way I thought it would ever happen with any female much less my wife, and no way on God's earth with this woman. After that day there were many where we made love with me in panties. Another twelve or so year s went by before she was willing to see me completely enfemme, and when she did we spent an entire week together at our timeshare that way. That happened only once, and may never again, but we had it. The whole cross-dressing thing has had its ups and downs depending on her moods (and she is VERY moody and mercurial) and it never interrupted our (normal) sex life which was always really great. It has run the gamut from regular guy/girl sex, to guy in panties sex to purely lesbian sex, to no sex for long periods of time. Sometimes she hates my girl side. Sometimes she wants her lesbian lover; sometimes she wants her guy in panties. It has been the proverbial "What a long strange trip it has been." at times, but wow!

A few times

My wife and I have a few times but only once was I all wigged out.

Smile

Im pretty sure mine will stay a fantacy

There is nothing like being treated like another girl in bed by your SO.

Banned Read only
    I think a lot of women like their hubby in lingerie but would not like their hubby to be a crossdresser.... Just a gut feeling, because in my experience, a lot of women like kinky and fun stuff. The issue comes when you get "too serious" about it.

Hell.... being married forever.... I have't had sex period in decades!!! lol Let alone enfeme..... I should have been a nun!!! I look great in black and white!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have sex naked (wouldn't want to get any nasty juices on anything) but the few times I've been dressed immediately beforehand, it was nice to have my girlfriend undress me and take off MY bra...