Thread: Now I now I'm getting to be a femme girl

Now I now I'm getting to be a femme girl

So my SO is going out of town next week and I have been planning to finally take some photos to post on this sight (she has no idea). That being said I work out a lot and stay trim, but recently I found myself working out harder and dieting a little more than usual, so when I take my pictures I will be as trim as possible...does anybody else do this. I just want to look my best, but I had to laugh because I'm really starting to act femme.

Vanessa R.

Hi Vanessa,

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Huggs, Renee

Banned Read only
    Well...I've been dieting specifically to fit into a skirt I bought on eBay.

Some of us just need different kinds of motivation, huh?

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I have been dieting as well for heath reasons. I look forward to seeing the photos.

Join the club!! I was the only guy amungst my 20 coworkers that had a salad at the steak resturant the other night... SIGH......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think that CD'ing has been a contributing factor to me keeping my shape. While I have never been upset at the notion of buying the next larger waist size in men's clothing, I get really upset if I can't get into my favorite girl cloths. And I often go to steak houses with friends and order just a salad. And I don't regret it at all.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

I just do exactly the same thing, even the planning of what I will do is exiting, If I have the time I will go to do some shopping to try new things on and getting into a strict diet 2 weeks before is also part of the planning. Thank you for sharing
    With Love and Kisses...

Lucy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucy-pink/

loves shoe shopping
    I'm really bad at the dieting and working out thing. I have a bunch of days off but I don't exercise that much and I overeat. Definitely not like the women we're trying to portray. I don't eat all that much though, so at least my weight doesn't fluctuate more than 5 pounds up or down. But I think as soon as I can finally get myself into an exercise routine, I'll lose weight for sure, and it'll be better for me too, since I've been overweight for such a long time.

[SIZE=4]Any effort you put toward looking more feminine is well worth it. Think about that cute little top or those tight jeans.....[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Hi Vanessa!
    Yes...I am feeling the same way. I need to watch what i eat for health reasons, but the Best part is that i am getting more and more into my Girly self as I shed pounds, and so is my wife. She likes seeing me in the real Femmy mini skirts and such...Life is Great. More guys need to be Girlier!

Patti

Good for you girl! You're not just looking your best, you're adding years to your life.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Oh yes! I'm usually pretty good about eating right, but especially the days leading up to a chance to dress!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Diet, yes. Workout, no.

Biceps stand out too much already.

However, I DO do 450 crunches every AM. It's summer, think abs in bikinis!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Then you enjoying this dressing thing. I'll be looking for the pics hun.
    Angie

Hi, Vanessa, I too have trimmed own over 25 lbs. since I started to dress more often. My male physique even looks a lot better than most others my age. Don't get me wrong, I still have a lot of toning up to do yet!

It seems that I'm always on a diet so I can remain in a size 6.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You girls are awesome, obviously I am in good company with this one. And you're right, when I'm out jogging or I'm going to lunch with the guys at work (yes I am usually the only one that orders a salad too) I'm always thinking about this one dress that my wife has, and if I just drop a couple more pounds, it will look fantastic.

I've also been studying some of the pictures that you girls and ladies have posted on the picture forum for good posses. I'm going to take a wide spectrum of pictures from dress up to dress down, so if anyone has any advise or such let me know.

The anticipation is killing me, but I love it.

Vanessa

Not quite the same thing but what made me want to lose weight was not being able to fit into any of the tweed jackets at my local charity shops...and they were 46" chest Went out and bought a nice-fitting 44" today
    You can never, never, never learn
    That we're all going to burn
    And you just drew the longest fuse.

I have been doing about 600 crunches a day to get a more toned fem body. & also some stretching & leg lift & stuff. Have fun taking the pics!! Just be sure to cover your tracks if nobody knows!! I have left pics on my desktop on my pc before. They were in between other icons on the screen, scary!!

It took me 5030 miles / 2 years to go from 205 lbs to 139 lbs, size 16 to 4. Kept my size 4 to 6 for 3 years now, and now my cd clothes collection is gigantic - because so much good stuff is in my size! So crossdressing motivates me to watch what I eat every day to not gain weight. I can usually stay the same weight without exercise now, just by watching my food.

Let's see your pics!