View Poll Results: Do u make love to others En Fem?

Voters
763. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have, or would, make love to others while dressed

511 66.97%
  • I have fantasized about that, maybe some day

201 26.34%
  • Making love en fem or not, isn't that important to me

15 1.97%
  • Making love with my fem side is a very private affair

36 4.72%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Making Love En Fem

for those who have not tried, it is simply wonderful. My So (steph) loves me to get dressed up whenever she does and it nearly always ends in sex with both of us dressed. It is just a fantastic turn on for us both

[SIZE="2"] My wife and I have great love making when I am dressed. We both enjoy it VERY much and she has been sure to express this to me more than once. It always seems more sensual and seductive. I try to balance it out so that she gets her man making love to her as much or more than Valerie. I try to read her and make sure she is feeling good about her self image before doing it. Sometimes I will come right out and ask. I like making love both ways however something about me dressing really excites us both if the time and mood is right.[/SIZE]

Makem Love En Fem

Sherry I am happy to say im the lucky one when it comes to love making enfem. It was terrible with first wife but that lasted only a couple yrs. Whaty a monster, no nothing of eny thing . After a few yrs alone I met my new wife threw a dating service ... After I proposed to her I told her all about me ..... She feaked of course... She got over it but the love for me was greater. So threw the yrs she felt that when i was dressed I was a better natured person. Didnt take her to long to enjoy the sex while i was dressed... We keep it to ourselves and thats fine for now . She even buys me a new outfit so that night we have , or afternoon, which is better , sex so enjoyable... She sees me as hubby but come to realize that sex while im dressed is so much better.. It stimulates me more. Knowing her for 21 yrs now,she no regrets an wishes we were millionairs so she would get lucky alot .... Thank you jenny.

love it

yes, i am dressed most of the time we make love. my wifes mood will determine who gets bend over and has their skirt lifted

have not had the nerve

I have not had the nerve to tell my wife but would love to try all dressed up

Once a long time ago in Halloween costume I made out with my soon-to-be wife in my car. Since marriage and coming out to her we've had times where I'd wear pantyhose and teddy but not fully dressed. It definitely heightens the experience.

wow! Nice legs!
    Guilty as charged!

Nightgowns

[SIZE="3"]My wife is aware of my cross dressing, but does not want to be a part of it now. She has in the past and we we did make love a few times and I felt that it was heavenly, but she didn't. Every now and then we make love wearing matching nightgowns and I enjoy it, but I don't think she does. She is just being nice because she knows how it makes me feel, and that's a good thing.

TTFN
    Cyndie
    [/SIZE]

After reading this post Im like, "wow"! We have talked alot about it, but nothing to date. Might be time to push it up on the list.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Without a SO 'tis a fantasy and nothing more.

It is the most marvelous feeling in the world. To lay in the arms of the person you love and have them treat you intimately as one of the opposite sex is extraordinary. My SO insists on me going the whole route on the weekends(female outfit, breastforms, underwear and make-up). We spend hours on the weekends to the exclusion of everything else. This has just happened in the last 12 months and I hope the "newness" never wears off. I just received a Valentine card from her that was addressed to both me and my alter-ego. She is a very special person who made my life-long dreams come true. Now, with a little, well, a lot of make-up we just might make it into the real world.

It is magnificent to be able to rub our various parts together wearing sexy lingerie. Cheers

Thumbs up Yes I have

I have done it several times. It starts out with both of us compleately dressed and we slowly peel away the layers until I only wearing my bra and panties and then!!!!!!!!!!!Wow!!!!!!!!!

Lilly

Banned Read only
    My wife seems to enjoy Rebekah very much, but it's a case of communicating as sometimes when I want to be Rebekah she wants a husband to "snuggle" up to.

One night when I was still married, me and the wife had been out drinking. When we got home, feeling no pain, and feeling quite horny, somehow the conversation of me dressing up in her bra, panties, garter, stockings, and heels, came up, and she was going to dress up in a pair of my boxers and one of my tank tops. We did it, and it was exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]My wife is aware of my cross dressing, but does not want to be a part of it now. She has in the past and we we did make love a few times and I felt that it was heavenly, but she didn't. Every now and then we make love wearing matching nightgowns and I enjoy it, but I don't think she does. She is just being nice because she knows how it makes me feel, and that's a good thing.

TTFN
    Cyndie
    [/SIZE]
    Worth her weight in Gold then Cyndie. Isn't that what a relationship is all about. Compromise and making your partner happy. I think thats wonderful
    Bev

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Early on whilst courting I slept over unexpectantly It was the middle of winter and my so suggested I wear one of her pairs of satin Pajama's to keep warm. Still love the feel of satin material on my skin to this day. The other was about a week ago on our wedding anniverasary (she has recently come to accept my cding with certain boundaries), where she said "you can wear a nighty and panties if you like" No second offer required .

Comprimise & consideration for each other's feelings and needs thats the key
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    this has happened to me 3 times now in the past 7 years of marriage, once after a halloween party, the second time her idea mini skirt heels garter and thigh higs I was her toy that night if you get my drift and it still boggles my mind what possed her to have me dress like that and take advantage of me:hmmm: but I so enjoyed every minute of it, and just last week but I was only wearing thigh highs, I asked her to put some on after she got out of the shower which she did but while she was in the shower I put mine on and curled up in bed, when she got into the bed and I layed on top of her she done what she always does and slide her hand down my back to my thighs and she stopped I though crap she is going to have a come apart, but she said why are you wearing those, and I replied that I din't want to irritate my legs b/c I had just shaved them the day b4 that, and it saved me. But to fell stockinged legs against each other during intimacy was a big turn on for me and by the way she was acting it I think it was for her as well. Ok I'm done talking..lol

Yes many times,it just feels so right to be 2 girls making love

one time i had sex with my then girlfriend while en femme. It was the most erotic sexperience we had ever had together
    Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
    Don't let me out of your sight

O.K., we're talking as men "dressed up" having sex with their
    "significant other" ( wife or girlfriend ) who is obviously a woman.

There must also be men "dressed up" having sex with their
    "significant other" ( boyfriend or lover ) who is obviously a male.

Just covering all the angles here!
    I've done the first, but curious to try the second.

Lucky

[SIZE="4"]Hi there!

I have the best GG SO in the world.
    We have been together for years.

She is all my dreams and all my fantasies come true.

The secret to our success, may be, that I let her into my head.
    She enjoys the openness and the honesty, and that turns her on.

Simple as that.

She is my best friend, confidant, lover, my everything. I could not imagine life without her.

Sigh,
    Bev[/SIZE]
    Beverly

My wife will tell me. She would love to make love to shauna tonight.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Haven't been there often. Splendid to be accepted and desired in this way. Still exploring all the feelings about it.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Ingredient: 100% Attitude DemonicDaughter's Avatar
    Without a doubt, I LOVE my girl in bed! Yes, there's the whole stockings, lacy things and erotic feeling of doing what so many consider "taboo" but its a lot more than that. I can't really say exactly what it is or maybe its just everything. When she's dressed, she looks happier, more beautiful (and she's gorgeous to begin with), she seems... freer. How could I not find that appealing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]"We're all born naked. Everything we wear is drag," said Boy George
    [/SIZE]

Interesting question. My wife knows of me dressing but wants no part of it. She is OK with me wearing panties and I wear them about 50% of the time (always thongs). We have had sex many times when I'm wearing thongs. And a couple of times wearing tight highs. It feels great. She knows that I gets more excited when wearing some female items. A couple of times she asked me if I want to put on a pair of thongs during the act. Couple of weeks ago, she even mentioned that we should get matching thongs and the idea drove me wild! However, when I try to bring up to her that I want to try doing it full en fem, she want not part of it. Oh well, I'm surprised that I spill the beans on my bedroom activities in a public forum.....