View Poll Results: Do u make love to others En Fem?

Voters
763. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have, or would, make love to others while dressed

511 66.97%
  • I have fantasized about that, maybe some day

201 26.34%
  • Making love en fem or not, isn't that important to me

15 1.97%
  • Making love with my fem side is a very private affair

36 4.72%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Making Love En Fem

never been lucky enough to make love en fem - still theres time yet - have certainly imagined i'm en fem while making love - but on second thoughts enough said !

Foreplay while dressed is fun, but the clothes just seem to be removed during sex. I don't know about you girls, but even if it is just a wig and make-up, I still feel enfemme. There are certain advantages to being single.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Hmm I got the T-shirt and lube

Yes I have and it was wonderful.
    There is nothin' like a dame!

sure do

my wife and I ALWAYS ensure that I am Foxy when we do the act. She adores me as Foxy and wouldnt want me any other way. Just lucky I guess!!

I have made love to females while dressed and loved it, they were not so accepting later on, but at first they were.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Yes I have made love while dressed en fem many times. It is quite wonderful. My gf likes me to dress up in a sarong, panties, garter belt and stockings. She dresses similarly. Of course the sarongs and panties are removed eventually and we make love while we are both wearing our garters and stockings. It is very erotic and highly stimulating for both of us.

I have it exclusively enfemme. Now, if I could just get her to be more aggressive.

My last girlfriend always wanted me to dress up in her lingerie before and during sex. she always wanted me to wear her clothes everytime i came to her house.i had no problem with it what so ever.loved it and i think thats why she always wanted me to do it.
    DRESS QUEEN

I would love to try this but have not had the courage to bring it up with any of the ladies I have dated. I sometimes fantasize about having sex with a woman while wearing a bra, panties, garter belt and thigh high stockings. I would like to have a woman help dress me up in lingerie, put my makeup on, etc, and then, perhaps, lounge around the house for a while. Afterwards, we would have passionate sex while both of us are clad in frilly lingerie.

I had a girlfriend back a few years ago that loved to have me all femed-up. she really liked when I had my forms in a lacy underwire bra,She would rub and squize them and told me they feel so real. She prefured to have sex with me all dolled up
    Lilly

I remember being with a guy

and I was shaved/dressed to the hilt. It was an amazing time.

One of many memories!

Sex with others while crossdressing

I have always had the fantasy of having sex while I was 'en femme. My exwife of 30 plus years hated the whole idea of me crossdressing so sex was completely out of the question with her. Now since I have gotten divorced my new girlfriend seems to like my little escapades as much as I do. We have had sex twice while I was dressed and one of the times we were dressed in matching nighties. I loved the whole session and I think she enjoyed it as well. I hope this is a sign of good things to come,,

I love you Lu,,

I've often made love to my wife en-femme which is great BUT i often fantisise
    we are a couple of lesbians.
    but i must also make love as a man for my wife sake, which is quite understandable

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

I have been dressed enfemme to some level when I have made love with my wife for many years now. She does not care for it when I am completely dressed up, especially with the makeup, but does not mind some undies and a night gown or baby doll outfit. I always feel so much more feminine when we do and I am especially turned on when she kisses my boobs. I am also much more amourous when dressed up fully.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Many times with my wife....and she loves to play with my new breast forms
    Drumming, My other hobby

When my girl and I make love I am pretty much dressed. It's the best feeling in the world.

To be blunt we love to do quickies where we just lift our skirts and pull the panties aside and go at it like we may get caught.

I don't think I want to make love as a real man anymore.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

IF....IF I was fully dressed as a female...I think there is a part of me that would want to experiment with bing with a man. i've always fantasized about being totally dressed s a woman and to be taken by a man, from the very beginning to the very end. (discrete enough???)

Making love? Lmao Love does not exist, maybe having sex while dressed sure.

Lovemaking enFemme

My SO and I do it quite often and sometimes SHE even instigates it .As well we do spend time just 2 girls with no lovemaking .

...because I can!
    Paradise City...where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Dressed...sex...yes and yes again.

Sometimes I like to watch myself before,during and after...so far only with my wife.She likes to watch me...watch myself?
    The whole issue of sex while dressed is a complex and confusing issue...maybe that's why it's so much fun!
    I have been with other CD's...at a bar...after a few...while dancing...that almost pushed me over the line...strangest part about that feeling was...I didn't resist a whole lot...almost let it happen.

Krystyn

Smile Sex in femme!

Have been fortuate here. Wife has no problem in this regard provided i'm wearing nite gown or such appropriate attire. She does not enjoy my being fully dressed in street attire while engaging in sex. This small stipulation in our relationship makes things aok with me...a small price to pay, so to speak.

Halloween

On halloween i was dressed as a southern belle and my ex (gf) at the time dressed up as a princess... she knew i liked to dress so we went to a party got a little drunk... and then at her house when her family was gone she was like i want to see u as Samantha which is my name so we made pastionate love as i was dressed as samantha it was so arousing and i knew she loved it!!

It's wonderful. I have a very accepting wife. I always wear something...usually a bra and forms when we make love.

Veronica

My ultimate fantasy with my S.O. of course