View Poll Results: Do u make love to others En Fem?

Voters
763. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have, or would, make love to others while dressed

511 66.97%
  • I have fantasized about that, maybe some day

201 26.34%
  • Making love en fem or not, isn't that important to me

15 1.97%
  • Making love with my fem side is a very private affair

36 4.72%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Making Love En Fem

Thank you, being new it was very helpfull.

Not to get too much into details, but yes.

The dress and slip go UP, the panties and pantyhose go DOWN (just far enough), the heels, forms and bra stay ON... then SHE takes off her jeans. Sometime she'll unbutton my blouse or dress just far enough so she can cup my bra and forms in her hands.

I love the feel of all the layers of slippery materials and the sight of all the lacy things I am wearing pushed up and out of the way around my waist. I also enjoy the feeling of long dangling earrings brushing against my cheek and neck as I move.

The only downside is that is IS a hot sweaty activity... and wearing pantyhose, dress, bra, forms, etc. doesn't help any! But it isn't anything any different than millions of other women have had to endure over the centuries.

By the end, I'm a mess. Bra straps are out of place, panties and slip are all bunched up and twisted around me... the pantyhose may even have a run or two. Laying on the bed afterward in the 'afterglow', my dress and various underthings tangled around me, is a feeling I'll always enjoy.
    Last edited by Cristi; 08-17-2008 at 12:59 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

My first wife thought the idea was perverted so I got a new wife who thrives on perversions and encourages full exploration of all our fetishes and fantasies. There are many! I'm 58 and worried that I'll run out of steam before tasting each and every one of them.
    We have foundation wear night, French maid night, prissy sissy night, harness night and on and on. It's all just so much fun and playful. We've even started making movies! LOL. Fun!!
    We also have many crossdressing friends and couples that make exploring and experiencing thecrossdressing fetish a central part of their sexual and intimate lives.
    Our friend Rose will only have sex with men that are feminine and crossdressed. How about that! They may be few and far between but they are out there.
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Don't knock making love when you're both wearing stockings and suspenders until you've tried it...
    No but just be careful you dont get caught up in one anothers stays otherwise it could be abit more tricky than youde bargained for and a tad painful if the elastic pings back and catches you on your thighs.
    Bev

[SIZE="3"]My wife and I used to do it alot while I was dressed, she would even play "the man" at times. Now we are seperated and divorcing so I think those good times are done forever[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Docrobbysherry said:

"I have read a number of posts regarding CDs, either making love dressed, or fantasizing about doing that. It just occurred to me that that thot has never entered my mind!
    I find Sherry so hot, I don't want to share her with anyone! Maybe that's just a stage I'm going thru. So, I'm asking all of u if u do, or have, felt that way about your female creation. Not wanting her to make love to anyone but u."

Sorry, I may have misread this, but I think docrobbysherry is talking about making love to his own female creation and not wanting to share that with anyone other than himself? Or have I got that wrong? Confused?

Aspiring Member
    Since my wife came to accept my cd'ing,I believe we've made love with me dressed just about every time - there may have been one time that I wasn't dressed in the past year !!

quiet girl in lingerie Jennifer Soames's Avatar
    I have had the pleasure and love it when lingerie rubs together and being teased about being cute in panties. Overall its the intimate talk and teasing that amkes making love as a girl soooooooo hot.

Yes! And it is fabulous. My wife enjoys it, too. Sex while dressed is not something we do often but it is great when it happens. She understands that I get aroused to higher levels when dressed and she is a sensual lady who enjoys the intensity.

I am a very fortunate CD.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Not so much now but in our early years of marriage my wife would get so worked up and hot during our evening out in public she couldn't wait to get me home and lets just say do things her way. Now in our older years it' a turn on for me to make Lesbian
    love to her while dressed.

Silver Member
    What do you think I do??
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

making love en femme... the only way to fly ;-)

I'm en femme inside no matter how I'm dressed on the outside, and my wife (GG lesbian) sees me as Kath regardless of clothing. But hey, silk nightgowns and stockings and the works are soooo sensual to see, wear, and be touched through, so most of the time it's silk and perfume and jewelry for both of us while making love. We're both "butch in the streets, femme in the sheets," I guess ;-)

Kath

Most of the time, and if I don't have something fem on, like one of my nighties, my wife will ask me to do so.
    DonnaT

My wife and I have made love twice while I was wearing thigh high stockings, and it was very sensual, at least for me, and my wife didn't complain or object. Of course I had to take my stiletto heels off so no one got hurt.

My wife and I make love often while dressed. She really does not mind and it does turn her on, as for me I would do it all the time or at least most of the time it feels so great. The silky felling of all of the lingerie and other items like panties and bras feel great and give me a extra level of feeling feminine to love making. Also it's a very good fantasy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I envy all the "yeses" in here...