Thread: did it again

did it again

got dressed and went for a ride. glad it was dark out. spent more time riding around, got out at a park and walked around glad nobody was around, but sure enjoyed it VERY much. that part about letting the cat out of the bag is REALLY ggeat. afraid i did something that i can't stop doing. whats next? going in broad daylight?

Good for you Charlise!

Try a "dress & drive". Bank ATM drive thru, Fast food, self serve gas, slow intersections, etc.

Diana

lovley lindsay
    i havent gone outside yet that would be a rush

Miss Charlise,

You go Girl!
    Maybe try what Miss Diana suggested, just be careful out there.

Big Hugs,
    ~C

go for it

got out and have fun enjoy yourself

lovley lindsay
    i dont know i would have to go to the other end of town maybe

Look in the geocities site for gay Lesbian TG bars. Get dressed and go there! You will be accepted and get to try your new persona with people. You will meet new friends, buy a drink or two from the bar and maybe even dance in those new heels a bit!

Aspiring Member
    im in construction, were building a beautiful house theres no one there till about 10 ish in the mornings!! i get up get the grand/dau. off then semi dress for the ride ther then go in and go for it. that shoulder belt is perrrfect!! the ride is exlerating, and the finalle!!!

You will love going out in daylight, I guarantee! Dont fear it, embrace it. Find a nice outdoor mall or something, it will be so exciting on you first time.

Jen
    "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein

http://www.tgassist.org
    http://truthandwisdom.net
    http://youtube.com/JenniferG777

One of my first times out for an extended period of time was in Las Vegas. Driving from the hotel through the city streets, up the strip fully dressed as Kristen was amazing. Stopping at lights, having people walk by the car, stopping at a semi-closed strip mall and window shopping. There are a number of easy things to do once you get the taste of being outside.
    Kristen

One could hope hun
    Angie

Funny thing about cats and bags, once it is out, the cat gets to big to fit back in!

I am 60 years old and been a CDer since I was 10 or so. It was only in 2005 that I ventered out in the daylight dressed. I have gone out over the years a few times in the nighttime, but going out in the daylight was totally different. The first few times, I was scared to death. Then I noticed no one really seem to care and I calmed down. Since then I have gone to a CD convention, joined the local Tri-Ess chapter, gone shopping, and etc.
    Yes it gets better each time you go out. As for a daytime outing, a "dress & drive" is a great way to start. If your car lives in a garage with a remote opener, it makes it even easier as none of your nieghbors will not notice as much as if you have to walk from your house to the car. LOL
    Anyway, keep up the good work. Remember each time builds more comferdence.