Thread: Went out dressed for the 1st time !

Went out dressed for the 1st time !

Well girls I finally got up the nerve, admittedly at 1 in the morning ! I got an outfit togeather, lingerie, long skirt, log sleeved top, knee boots, and a long coat. Bought make up and a wig.

It was then a case of getting the nerve ! The other enening I just went for it ! Shaved my legs, put on my lingerie etc skirt, top and then spent an age on doing my makeup.

Then on with the wig, boots and coat. Deep breath and out of the door. It felt great, key in handbag and down then quiet street.

An hour flashed past, I felt scared but wonderful. Luckily I met no-one and when I was back inside I could not believe what I had done. Its down to this forum giving me the confidence to go out. I hope to do this again soon.

Thanks girls !

I had a similar experience recently myself Andrea for my 1st time out dressed...only I waited until 3am to do it! Very exhilarating and scary at the same time. I didn't encounter anyone either...and I'm not sure how I would have reacted if I had. But I had to prove to myself that I could do it. Congrats to you for overcoming those initial fears to get out and be who you are!

Love,
    Chrissie

well done andrea
    i am ment 2 go out next month looking forward 2 but at the some time i am very nervous

Congratulations Andrea, next step 10 PM
    DonnaT

Way to go Andrea! I too just ventured out for the first time Friday morning. It was 7:30 a.m. and I was wearing jeans, pink long sleave top and a sweater. I drove down to a nearby beach and went for a 45 minute walk. It was a gorgeous morning, and I took off the sweater after about 15 minutes. There were only a couple people there at the time, about 1/2 mile down the beach, but never crossed paths.

~Sigrid

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    The only times I have ventured out was one night when there was lots of snow on the ground and I had to take out the trash...I was in my cool boots and otherwise dressed in drab. I have also put my shoe purchases on just after buying them and drove home wearing them. I walked from the driveway to my house wearing them a few times (also dressed in drab). Otherwise, there have been silky/satiny things underneath my regular clothes. Oh...and one time I wore a thong to the gym and changed right there in the locker room (yes there were other people around).

Way to go girl! Now I bet you can't wait till the next time!!!!!

Platinum Member
    you rock girlfreind the frist is the hardest.. just be carefull out there .........

huge wendy hugs to you........

honey im proud of you. that first step into the unknown zone is a rush in its self and to get the nerve up im PROUD of YOU !!! mine was a long time ago and it gets easyer as you go along xxx

Well done Andrea! As Wendy says -- the first time is the most difficult, so the hardest part is now past you.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

wife-of-a-cd
    Hi Andrea, I just wanted to say congrats. My honey as most in here know goes out all the time and I wish you would not worry so much about other as in later years you will have wished you would have done it sooner. JUST GO FOR IT
    Linda

Great job! The first time is always the hardest, but it gets easier, so just keep practicing and you'll get used to it.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

Helvira

Dressed to please?

My experience in the last few years has been interesting. Back in 2001, I started dressing up for our Halloween parties. Then, went out dressed up in renassaince flair to our local Eurofest. And yes, I ran into a couple friends of mine...they wondered why I was dressed up...drinking german beer...and having a good time. One of these friends kept punching my right breast...he didn't even realize he was doing it...until I mentioned that if he did it one more time...I was going to knock his head in. He stopped.
    Another time, out to the Rocky Horror Show (the play), and was accepted by all at the after show party. Once in awhile, my wife and I get dressed up, and go out to one of our local gay hangouts to play pool. I also won first place at Harrahs' "Naughty but Nice" Christmas party last year! I was not going to enter the contest...just hang out...but the manager coaxed me into it. The other real girls in the contest were quite shocked when the audience picked me as the winner...it was in the Naughty category!
    We plan to visit New Orleans in May...so if there's anyone out there with a few tips (I plan to dress as much as possible!), let me know. Thanks! Helvira.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

out first time

u have to make up ur mind that once u step out the door there is no turning back and just go for it also once u step out it becomes like a drug and u want to do it again and again

Good for you Andrea! Isn't it fun? I get such a rush when I go out dressed! I too have done the 3:00 am walk around the hood and it is just great!

Gee, I'm sort of dressed now, (no makeup but it's dark out) and no one is around......... hmmmm

Maybe I'll venture out ???????
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Thanks Girls ! It really was a rush and I hope to do it again soon !

Eileen1969

Exclamation sweet! good for you!

wow~sweet girl! I know that for myself it did take a lot just walk out the door! sweet, once again, its an honor for your courage hun! gfy! much love Eileen
    "Love my legs and envy them...."
    "Love is all I need....
    "Sexy and know it!"

I have ventured out several times, but only driving my car. I have never walked out, i'm scary.

demark68

Going Out

Hi Andrea,

Have been out a little bit with no one around but looking to go with someone in the Manchester, NH. Any suggestions?

Going Out

It`s wonderful that you girls are going out, and that some of you are taking courage from their daring experiences.
    Remember that not many GG`s walk the block at night, or the parks, unless your a professional (?),
    My advise to all who are considering this BIG step is to go out when the kids are at school and there are more women around. In other-wise lose your self in the crowd. Wear big sunnies and try not to make eye contact. Stand up straight and walk from the hips. It will be a fantastic time ( and terrifing at the same time as well ) no one will take any notice of you as you will be amongst other women, who all have their own worries and cares. Besides I have found women to be less critical of us and a lot less vocal in their recognition of anyone who is crossed dressed.
    Go for it..........JUST DO IT !!!!!
    Rhonda

Congratulations, Andrea. I know that feeling of fear combined with exhiliration. So happy for you, sister. Glad you had fun.

Hugs,

Melissa

Good on you Andrea

It is truly a great feeling to have the freedom of walking around en femme

Luvya

Jenifer1961
    The first Time I went out was late,, I made the mistake of wondering to far from home... I was walking down the sidewalk, some Car passed by and stoped, turned around and came back by and both guys in the car staring at me.. I quickly went around the corner and hide behind a jacked up jeep, i was able to get far enough under it where they couldnt see me.. the bad thing about the whole thing was,, the ones who was in the car lived right across the street.. Both the guys walked up and down the street looking for me.. One even looked behind the car i was under.. Lucky me they didnt look under it.. I had no idea what I was gonna do.. They finily gave up And went inside.. I managed to get away from there and directly home I went..

When I got back home. I noticed the Dress I was in got Ripped.. I was A tad mad..But at least I was safe..
    I'm more carefull now..
    Last edited by Jenifer1961; 05-11-2005 at 09:24 PM.

GypsyKaren
    I started going out en femme a few months ago. The first time I went to a bar for drinks with my wife. It was just totally awesome, and no second looks from anyone. Now I go out dressed as often as possible, especially shopping or dancing. I love the feeling of freedom. Congratulations to you, it took a lot of courage to take that first step.
    GypsyKaren

Thanks all !

Have now had some more advice and my 'look' has improved enormously look a lot more Girly and am really looking forward to going out in a busy public area (a club) for the first time !