Thread: my brother

Exclamation my brother

hi all in fem land hope that you are all well , tonight my brother came to stay with me as he was at a works function ,and he could not get home. when he arrived i had forgotten to take my earrings out then all of a sudden he then started to ask me about my dressing then came the real sort of shock he told me he also dresses i could not belive this. he told me he had been to the transformation shops ect . but he says he dont dress now its a small world bye for now

[QUOTE=tina jayne;1195332]
    he told me he also dresses i could not believe this. he told me he had been to the transformation shops ect . but he says he don't dress now
    what is the age difference between you both ? . and i find it hard to believe he as quit .. he is in dormant mode for now .. it comes back with a vengeance it's just a matter of time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I do not find this that unusual. Though it could be. I blieve that crossdressing comes from the environment and not while in the womb. My two sisters both dress in women's clothes.