Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reciprocation

Reciprocation

<a fictional account>

I'm sitting here getting ready to upload a few pictures to the forum when my wife walks in.

"What are doing with those"? she asks.

"Just a bit reciprocation for the girls" I replied.

"What if someone you know recognizes you"?

"It's not very likely anyone on this site knows me. And, if there is, then I'd just have to ask them why THEY were surfing the CD/TG forums"! "Who knows, It might turn out to be a good thing". I said.

"Well, what about the children"? She asked, a little more concerned.

"What about the children, Ohprah"? I responded, and then assured her that there's no way our kids would ever stumble across this site.

"Well, what if one of their friends find it somehow"?

"First off, I doubt they'd ever recognize me, and its not as if they'd run to their parents to show them what they found on a crossdressers website. And, even if they did recognize me, I'm sure I could handle a few snickers from them", I assured her.

"I'm not talking about you, you moron! I don't want our kids being teased for your thoughtless behavior". She shot back.

I thought for a moment then asked "What if I found a way to restrict viewing only to active members of this forum"?

"Can you do that"? she asked.

"I might be able to work it out" I said.

Then she goes "Well I'm not crazy about it, but if you really think you can be discreet then go ahead, knock yourself out."

Then I'm like "alright, then..."
    and she's all "fine..."
    and I'm like "yeah, fine..."
    then she's all "O.K.......Sig.....dear......your boobs are crooked".
    and I'm like "what.. ehvur..."

So I sat there a while and pondered various methods of limiting access to my photos to members of the this forum, like maybe setting up a gallery on a separate web site and giving a password only those who pm me with their screen name.....

And then a voice popped into my head. It was Joan Rivers, and she said "OH GROW UP!!! Nobody gives a damn who you are! Just post em for crying out loud!". I think she was drunk.

Well anyways,

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sigrid; 04-25-2005 at 09:32 AM.

Very nice pics Sig....and way to go debating your point with the wife about posting them. Sometimes a girl's just gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Love it sis!

Love,
    Chrissie

Thank you Christine. Truth be told though, the conversation is really only how I imagined it would have gone.

~Sigrid

btw, can anyone explain why images sometimes appear in the post and other times they appear only as links?
    Last edited by Sigrid; 04-25-2005 at 09:30 AM.

Tristen Cox
    Wow very nice, and worth the effort. If you really want the lounge is available for only members to view. (log out and see what I mean) In any case wow, did I say wow yet?

(one picture will appear in the post, two or more will be links, unless you use url's from a gallery(web location) somewhere else)
    Last edited by Tristen; 04-25-2005 at 09:52 AM.

Wink

[size=3]WOW Sigrid you are hot Girl very nice photo's ............[/size]

Trash and VauldVille Lucy Jayne GG's Avatar
    Sig,Doll,Your gorgeous,Love the wig,It really suits you..

Lucy J

Ummmm... Sigrid, Hon! Your boobs are a bit crooked!!! But you hardly notice. Really... I shouldn't have even mentioned it!

Nice pics! Great look!!! A real California girl!!!

Tristen had a good point... the way this forum is set up now, it's not easy to just view everything. Just keep the kids away from your comp... they are born with hacking abilities, these days!!!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

Platinum Member
    veary nice thankyou for shareing

You look terrific Sigrid! Very nice pics.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

OLD BITCH

Thumbs up Nice

Sigrid, A very classy lady indeed

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrid
    <a fictional account>

"It's not very likely anyone on this site knows me. And, if there is, then I'd just have to ask them why THEY were surfing the CD/TG forums"!

Aha! I recognized you right away! And we both know what I am doing on a CD forum!

Hmmm .... No I guess I was mistaken, you just look like a girl I know! Woo Hoo! Very nice pix!

Wow a CD forum? Woo Hoo!

Love the leather skirt!

You look gorgeous!

Dee.

Femininity on Tap! spaskinstyle's Avatar

Thumbs up Have we met?

Did anyone say WOW yet?

You look great. The whole hair pulled back thing makes your face look so cute. Your interpretation of the conversation was nice too.

Love to you,

Theresa

wow what a doll, looking great. love the leather skirt too. and the hair and everything. way to go.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Aspiring Member
    Sigrid love, what really great photo's you look fantastic.

love mand xxx

***blush*** Thank you, everyone for your kind words and support!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen
    If you really want the lounge is available for only members to view.
    Several weeks ago when I was contemplating joining the forum I was pretty sure I wouldn't be posting any pictures for a veeery long time. After joining the forum, exploring and observing the level of love and support exhibited by ALL OF YOU, I knew that this was the right place to do it, and sooner than I had originally thought. After looking at these pictures the other night, I decided there was a enough room for plausible deniability.

And, besides this is a support group after all, and I figure the best way to show my support of everyone out there is to literally show it instead of burying it somewhere. (<hearing that voice in my head again> "O.k. then Sigrid if you want to be sooo supportive why don't you show your DRAB face too?" Because I'm not THAT supportive (......beeotch).

In any case, Tristen did I say THANK YOU yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Jayne
    Sig,Doll,Your gorgeous
    Quote Originally Posted by paula*
    ...wow what a doll...
    Lucy, Paula - A Doll hmm? A girls mindless plaything... yeah, that fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_TGCD
    Ummmm... Sigrid, Hon! Your boobs are a bit crooked!!!
    Well, if SOMEBODY could just keep their hands off them for just two stinking minutes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_TGCD
    A real California girl!!
    Born and raised, but I'm thoroughly convinced that the quintessential California girls have their roots in Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by Cissy Suzie
    ...you just look like a girl I know!
    Really one of the nicest complements I think I've ever received. Thank you, Suzie.

Quote Originally Posted by Deelite
    Love the leather skirt!
    I told the girl at the makeup counter that the look I was going for was something along the lines of a fresh-springtime-inocent-pastely-flowing skirty-girlish kinda look. That night, when I put on the makeup and wig for the first time, I immediateley abandoned any notion of that image completely. The very next day, I treated myself to the leather skirt. Now I just need a nice pair of shoes to complement it.....hmmm anyone know where I can pick up a nice pair? .....anybody? ....anyone at all? ....HEY JULIE!! I'm talking to YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by spaskinstyle
    The whole hair pulled back thing makes your face look so cute
    Thank you, Theresa, I chose to post that picture because of the hair - I wasn't sure if it made me look less femenine. I was hoping someone would comment.

Thank you all again.

Love,

Sigrid
    Last edited by Sigrid; 04-25-2005 at 06:55 PM.

You look great, and if anybody (as in not a member) recognizes you I'm sure they would say the same.

Great job, with both the picks and the debate. I know I had the same type feeling when I put my pic on here a few weeks ago. You forgot my favorite point....its such a crappy picture that no one will recognize me. Now that one won't work for you since your pics are wonderful. I had to take mine myself in the mirror since my wife absolutely refused to take pics of me dressed and I haven't figured out the timer setting on my camera yet. Anyway, great pic, you have a wonderful look and a great personality on here. Thanks girl!
    Krissi

Beautiful pics...you are quite stunning in those.

Wonderful pics Sig, you are very very hot. I love them.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Very nice picts, two thumbs up!

I think your wife is probably jelous of you You look hot and she doesn't like it

A girl in the works

Thumbs up

Very nice pics, wow

I love the leather, and can't honestly say that your boobs are crooked. way to go girl. wenda.

not to shabby id make out with ya. ask tristen its just a coploment.
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.