Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Need a little help from the experts!

Removed!
    Those look really good. How long did it take for them to get made.

They look pretty real but the camera angle and lighting makes it hard to tell if the coloring is right. I didnt see any seams so they must be hidden prtty well.

Just wait till you hit somthing with them.

Keep up the great work, and thanks for the PM a few days ago.
    Read my monthly column On URNA And The Gender Society

Real women were built to be admired. Why be ashamed or hurt if you admire a well crafted copy or immitation?

I know...my camera stinks.
    The coloring is just fine. And it actually has a flap that comes right up to my neck, so there will be nothing to see.

Removed!
    You should give us a photo of them by themselves....

How durable are they?? heavy etc??

Real women were built to be admired. Why be ashamed or hurt if you admire a well crafted copy or immitation?

verrry nice

dear New Guy,
    or should i say New Girl?
    yes, you're that good, even the Sex Kitten Deja said you are.
    for so much depends upon the attitude. i'm not teasing you about how addictive this is and that you'll maybe go so far that you won't want to come back; all that is true and wise to be aware of. but as a role, even if that's all it is when all is said and done, immersion in the persona will benefit you greatly and increase the fun.
    please, pick a name you resonate to, one that sounds good to your ear or one you already admire, and be that girl! if only for the part!
    "there is no try; only do or do not!" - Yoda.
    the boobs look great provided a scarf or choker covers the breach.
    i'm hapier with a shaved chest and breast forms; not trying to be an exhibitionist, showing cleavage, just a normal, discrete girl.
    voice? i'm not there yet either but refer you to
    http://heartcorps.com/journeys/voice.htm
    also the ultimate crossdressers guide is offered at
    http://www.crossdressingguide.com/
    and ads for it appear on this site here and there.
    you have quite a cheering squad going for you here!
    you will get teased for doing it so well and for maybe liking it too much!
    but what do you want, when its all over? it could well have been a single performance. well and good.
    but if you don't put the mystery sex kitten away in a box for good, if she comes out to play, or, if she really is the hidden and developing you,
    or maybe an aspect or tangent of you. the real you?
    you have a ready made family here and, after all this, friends to boot.
    so please, keep us updated and again i wish you the very best presentation and, more importantly, experience.
    we are all so much softer and full of depths of feelings than boys are generally told they should be. its the human experience instead of simply "mars" vs. "venus."
    all my best,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Boobies!!!

- Chris Griffin

I second Michelle Hart's request, a picture of said appliance, sans New Guy.

I think that's a French legal request.
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Banned Read only
    Oh, newguy, honey, those boobs look pretty good. You said your cousin or grandpa or somebody made 'em? Could be the start of a little side business for him. As you've no doubt figured out here, there aren't just a couple of trannies in the world, there are thousands and thousands.

We wanna see the 'appliance', but personally, I'd like to see the whole magilla...

M'girl poet jessie is right, too. As you get hotter, I'd like to call you sumpthin' besides 'newguy', too. Find a sweet name, or a coy name, or a bitchy name. Find a name in your dreams and tell us who you are.

When you're done with the employee party game at the end of the month, come back as a 'newgirl' with a new name and PM the members of your fan club, here to let us know. We won't give you away. Honest! Cross my 'Cross My Heart'.

(still got plenty of ) respect & love,

deja

The unitard has slots cut out for the straps to go into so they disappear, and when it is on me, the color is not as intense because the material is stretched out...it blends very nicely.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    Oh, newguy, honey, those boobs look pretty good. You said your cousin or grandpa or somebody made 'em? Could be the start of a little side business for him. As you've no doubt figured out here, there aren't just a couple of trannies in the world, there are thousands and thousands.

We wanna see the 'appliance', but personally, I'd like to see the whole magilla...

M'girl poet jessie is right, too. As you get hotter, I'd like to call you sumpthin' besides 'newguy', too. Find a sweet name, or a coy name, or a bitchy name. Find a name in your dreams and tell us who you are.

When you're done with the employee party game at the end of the month, come back as a 'newgirl' with a new name and PM the members of your fan club, here to let us know. We won't give you away. Honest! Cross my 'Cross My Heart'.

(still got plenty of ) respect & love,

deja
    you all have been so awesome, but also so very nice. I was thinking about this today actually. I pop by and I read some of the threads...I would like to contribute, but I feel that maybe it would be inappropriate considering I don't Crossdress.

Alot of what I have read has been pretty deep. I never knew CD's faced such a struggle. The struggle for some seems to be on many levels: either within themselves, dealing with loved ones and family, or dealing with the general public. That really sucks...actually, sometimes our society really sucks. Others seem to be just fine, but I have read too much inner conflict.

As I have said before, I consider myself a pretty open minded individual, but I am also brutally honest and direct with my feelings and I am in touch with myself emotionally. This, in my opinion, makes me a very happy, well adjusted person. I take my fair share of ribbing for my "less than manly traits" such as absolutely loving music by George Michael, Michael Jackson and Prince...yet I have no problem blasting it through my speakers, singing along to it, as I pull up to a hockey game. I like it, so my opinion is screw you if you have a problem with something "I" like. If you don't like it...don't listen. I love romantic comedies and get teased by my brothers that one of my favorite films is Notting Hill. I have it on DVD and watch it often. It makes me laugh and smile. I don't need to watch Rocky 4 100 times for that either. My honest opinion is that alot of men like these things...they just are afraid to show it.

All that being said, I wish some of the people who HIDE their CD-ing, or some folks who feel they need to "snap out of it" actually felt better about who they are and what they enjoy.

It is stupid and it is cliche' but it is also true:
    It is hard to love anything else if you do not love yourself. That includes your traits...because they make you who you are.

I would love to stick around if you will have me.

also of note:
    I should not be allowed to drink, then post. I tend to ramble and pontificate, so sorry for being long winded.

hmm The New Guy .. right .. ,Thanks to you we all have to take our dressing and makeup up another notch..
    very impressive i would like to see some full shots just to relay tick us off .
    for a one time deal you are relay getting in to this . cding is very addictive you better get your S.O in here ..so we can welcome our new members .
    Thank you for your pictures well done Sister

PS ... your going to need a new suitable name and yes please stick around
    Last edited by MJ; 03-11-2008 at 10:42 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am sorry for being such an idiot:
    What does the SO and GG mean?

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    hmm The New Guy .. right .. ,Thanks to you we all have to take our dressing and makeup up another notch..
    very impressive i would like to see some full shots just to relay tick us off .
    for a one time deal you are relay getting in to this . cding is very addictive you better get your S.O in here ..so we can welcome our new members .
    Thank you for your pictures well done Sister

PS ... your going to need a new suitable name and yes please stick around
    Full shots after the 28th...promise

sorry an S.O is a wife or girlfriend that supports you , and a GG is a genetic girl ..as born that way .
    also joking aside you look great thank you for being understanding and i hope you have a great time .. just have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    sorry an S.O is a wife or girlfriend that supports you , and a GG is a genetic girl ..as born that way .
    also joking aside you look great thank you for being understanding and i hope you have a great time .. just have fun
    I plan on having a blast!
    Thanks for the info.

Banned Read only
    I would love to stick around if you will have me.

Well, newguy, Nobody here should have a problem with that. You're here now, right? And you didn't misrepresent when you signed up, right?

We all talk about being as open as we possibly can, and in this little 'semi-private' venue, we can. We value that, and honesty with each, other highly. Your point of view will be welcome. We search for the opinions of those we live with, those we affect. The opinion of a straight, non dressing male is as useful to us as any other. Just as you've seen beyond some of the common myths about us, maybe you can help some of us do the same about your slice of life.

Some of us have ribbed you a lot, hope you weren't ever really offended. From the good humor of your posts I think not. (Doesn't mean we'll stop if you stick around.) Some of us are just like that.

Some of us are men. Some of us are women. Some of us are both and neither. There's room for you, too.

Stick around, cutie. Always room for a big handsome lug like you.

respect & love (for real),

deja

Quote Originally Posted by the new guy View Post
    All that being said, I wish some of the people who HIDE their CD-ing, or some folks who feel they need to "snap out of it" actually felt better about who they are and what they enjoy.
    It's a journey and not a destination. It takes time to sort things out sometimes. And even though you're not "one of us, one of us", (sorry for the "Freeks" reference), you are certainly welcome.

I should not be allowed to drink, then post. I tend to ramble and pontificate, so sorry for being long winded.
    BTW. Boodles on ice would be nice.
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Tammy's Transsexual girl. Joan Merrie's Avatar
    I think we have a new sister emerging.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tammy and me, not your usual couple
    :JoanMerrie:Yes I admit it I'm a trans rabbit.
    Simply me.

Removed!
    Quote Originally Posted by joaninga View Post
    I think we have a new sister emerging.
    Our Girl isn't new she just hasn't had her comming out party yet........

In a week or so she'll come in here and let us know she's picked out a sutible hooker name like "Candy" and is ready to shake her money maker....

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Hart View Post
    Our Girl isn't new she just hasn't had her comming out party yet........

In a week or so she'll come in here and let us know she's picked out a sutible hooker name like "Candy" and is ready to shake her money maker....
    lol hey name the new girl .. i like .." Sugar Candy " myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Removed!
    Well if we're going to give our girl some help how about

Candy Licious....

Tabitha Tart....

Mandy Mellons....

Or perhaps she want's to go the bimbo stripper route so she might like

Barbie Bends....

Cynthia Slobers....

I seriously doubt our "NEW GIRL" is wanting a polite company name.

She IS starting out a a hooker....

Post S.o.

S.O. means Significant Other. girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, husbands, etc.

I have always been more of a "looks more innocent than he is" kinda guy, so I'll probably be more conservative

I am captivated by this thread. Good luck, I hope you are a success. Have fun being a "hooker". Geez, i envy you.

Apparently a Mod didn't like the fact that I changed my name as all those posts have been deleted. I really didn't mean to offend anyone as I was just having fun and responding to requests from members of this board to have a different name:

please, pick a name you resonate to, one that sounds good to your ear or one you already admire, and be that girl! if only for the part!
    I'd like to call you sumpthin' besides 'newguy', too. Find a sweet name, or a coy name, or a bitchy name. Find a name in your dreams and tell us who you are.
    lol hey name the new girl .. i like .." Sugar Candy " myself
    Once again...sorry if anyone was offended. You have all been great to me and I have had fun posting here.

Banned Read only
    Yeah, new guy, honey...I was disappointed when I got a PM saying my "Welcome Back" had been deleted.

Oh well, maybe you can ask a Mod directly via PM how to go about doin' the name change thing in a way they like. I liked your new name, too.

We really don't wanna lose you, big guy. Please stick around, we still need to hear all about the party thing. That's this week, right?

still got lotsa (respect & love) for ya, baby,

deja