Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dressing while playing sports

Dressing while playing sports

I saw a little bit down on the there was a thread about watching sports but I have played team sports for many years and was wondering how many people have dressed while playing.I've only done this a few times but the panties feel much better than a jock strap.I do watch sports dressed sometimes too

NoI never have played tean sports dressed
    Angie

I haven't been involved in any team sports since I was 15, some 40 years now. I would have loved to have been able to play (Field) Hockey and Netball with the girls wearing navy blue cotton knickers (briefs), aertex blouse and short pleated gym skirt.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Smile

I've only worn panties while playing soccer, and I think it's the
    only thing I could possibly wear. Bra would be too visible.
    Wearing woman's panties is supposed give you good luck so I've
    heard.

If I had the nerve I would wear a very tight skirt and blouse outfit while bowling.

I do have a cute, fuchia/white tennis dress that I wear around the house with bulky white socks and cheerleader sneakers. I'd really love to go out on a rink in a short skater's uniform with white skates.

I have a nice Martina Hingis style Tennis Outfit which I wear about the house and which shows off my white panties when i bend over just as she does.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

good timing..

Funny, I was just thinking of going for a run. Trying to decide if I should wear my sports bra or not. Thought I would check the forum before heading out, and the first topic is Sports while Dressed!
    Guess that is a sign, I should wear it. Probably no forms though, my jacket is form fitting, and it might show. Might leave a trace of makeup on though.
    Never really competed in team sports. But would love to figure skate, or at least skate with the right skates and outfit.

Not team sports, but I always wear panties and often nylons while playing golf if it is cold enough. Plus my toe nails are painted under my golf socks.

I wore a pair of the athletic VS boyshorts to the gym once. I didn't expect to play basketball, but played a few games. I was worried they might show, but after a while I didn't care. They sure felt good and had a great time

You didn't mean something like this, then....
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

I participate in martial arts so there's very little fem to be had under a kung fu suit.

Dark colored panties, jockey type usually.....I'm finding that a sports bra would be MOST helpful but would be visible...
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Yep I have. I'm a hockey goalie and I have played before with my bra, with forms, panties and nylons. It was fantastic!!

I just wear what I'm going to wear under my gear to the arena and then make sure I'm last in the room to get undressed.

Erica
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

I guess running for exercise isn't considered a sport, unless your in a marathon, but I have gone while wearing pantyhose, ladies gym shorts, and a sweatshirt.
    Its the cool air blowing on my legs that feel so wonderful.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I've been thinking about this too found the thread! Two things I'm thinking about that would be fun: 1. playing tennis dressed in a nice white dress and ruffle panties ala Chris Evert (dating myself there lol..); and 2. doing my cycling/running with women's shorts and sports bra.... Oh, the "Denise Austin" workout look would work too!

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

golf

I have not done it yet, but I want to find three other sisters and get all dressed up in fem golf attire, and go play a round as a girlly foresome. It should be fun. Anyone interested please contact me.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Didn't play sports - ran home to dress up while all others out playing/watching sports.

Yvonne
    Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.

Tried pantyhose while working out

Hi

I tried wearing pantyhose while working out with weights. The pantyhose kept my legs very warm. Though I did feel a bit overheated as I had a pair of swaets on over the pantyhose.

Samantha

I wear panties when I lift weights. They keep my guy parts nice and tucked in.
    Dana Fleming

football

alot of the players on my football team did in high school....in the snow and cold they helped to keep us warm. cut the feet out and go.
    - "Dakota"

Bowling

This was just a couple of weeks ago:
    Image021a.jpg
    Phoebe

Jozee

That purpose of a jock strap is not to offer protection, unless of course you put in a cup. The purpose of a jock is to keep the weight of the testicles off the spermatic cord. If the testes are left to "bounce around" this could cause the spermatic cord to stretch, or even tear. There is also a possibility of developing vercose veins in the scrotum. All three things could cause sterility in the male.

The classic jock strap has been going out of fashion for athletes. Compression shorts in all reality do a better job. A pair of tight panties will also do the trick as will a pair of pantyhose.
    Dana Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by jozee View Post
    scary thought of the day! panties dont offer nearly as much protection as a jock strap, you nitwit!
    Play nice, Jozee. You are being called for a "name calling penalty" and conduct unbecoming a sports gurl.

On the thread subject, haven't worn panties while competing (would be awkward in locker room) but have underdressed while coaching - brings legitimacy to the term "don't get your panties in a bunch" when disputing a referee's bad call.

I am a very competitive runner and would love to train and race en femme. I have never done. It is allways something in the back of mine. It would be more relaxing to go out running in girl shorts, shaved legs, a sports bra with moderate forms on and with a medium length wig on in a pony tail.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar

yes

I would LOVE to wear shorty/shorts and pantyhose and jog/run with a sports bra or any kind of bra. Bowling would be fantastic in shorty/shorts in pantyhose or a short skirt !!!!
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose