Thread: Avon Calling

Avon Calling

My neighbour, whom i have known for many years now, recently became the Avon rep in our area. She started passing out pamphlets and such and was a little perplexed when i asked for one. I've been wanting to try their product line for a while so i called her up 2 weeks ago and asked if i could place an order and if she would be discret about it. After a quick chat, i told her all about my CDing and she was very accepting with it. Well last week, the order came in and she stopped by. I was completely dressed and was a little nervous, however she was wonderful and paid me several compliments. She also asked me if i wanted to go shopping with her sometime. I was in heaven. I have only told 3 others about my Cding (the ex, another GG neighbour and her cousin) and really enjoy being accepted as "one of the girls".

Has anybody else had the Avon lady or other GG sales rep stop by while you were dressed and how did it work out?

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like a dream come true. I don't have the nerve for that yet.

At one point a couple of years back, I had considered becoming a rep myself. It's not unheard of really. Who knows, I may do it yet. I think it would be a lot of fun really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    At one point a couple of years back, I had considered becoming a rep myself. It's not unheard of really. Who knows, I may do it yet. I think it would be a lot of fun really.
    I know a T-girl in Essex who's been one for years?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

You are lucky, the only solicitors who come to my door are carrying the Watchtower.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

wow

That sounds wonderful for you. I don't know if I could ever tell a neighbor about my cd....

Congra's

GG, Giving Corset Advice MsToriJones's Avatar
    I saw this and laughed. My daughter wants to sell Avon and they have a way you can order it on line through a rep and I thought that if it was allowed I would post and let everyone know she was selling it.

Then I come here and see this post.....too funny
    [SIZE="3"]Ms Tori Jones [/SIZE]

My wife has just gone back to selling avon. She was doing it about 2 years ago just before she had our son and said she'd go back to it... Her sister recently became a seller and has now become a manager hence why the wife is doing it again. I can order whatever whenever now, Actually in this month's book i have about $50 worth of stuff picked out already.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Years ago when I lived in San Diego I had a friend, GG, who was an Avon girl. She finally gave it up for some reason but lucky me ended up with all the free stuff they gave out to their customers. That's back in the days I was out to almost everyone I knew.
    Kisses, Linda