Thread: More Acceptance!!

More Acceptance!!

I have taken advantage of moving to an area of where no one knows who I am and proud to introduce myself as a woman. I find myself going out with more and more ease. I have been banking to the market and to the local malls and everywhere have yet to be concerned about being outed.
    I don't ask to be accepted as a woman just as the person I am a man who Loves to wear woman's clothing.

I expect if others could move out of their area they too would feel abit more comfortable. Most CDs have lived in their current community for years and are known as Mr so and so, which makes it abit more difficult for them to come out to people who have known them for some time as a male.
    Enjoy your new found freedom and good luck.
    Bev