Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cross dressing - Love or Lust?

Just here to make freinds

Cross dressing - Love or Lust?

What is your relationship with cross dressing?
    Is it a fling that gets you going but your not sure how long it will be around (you know that girl or guy!!) - or is it true love that will last and you can trust forever?

Lately for me it has been lust - when I get dressed it's like a mad emotional rush - but then again I went ten years w/out even thinking about it and then - BAM! is back in my mind and it won't quit.. Linda C
    Really enjoying this!!!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    It's around to stay and is as much a part of me as my fingerprints. No mad rush currently....just a peaceful smile !!!!

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I think it is a permanent part of my being

It's a process I use to express myself in some ways. Nothing more or less.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    when i was younger it was a lust thing...... then i got older and it became a love .... and now i don't think i am a cross dresser any more i just me and i love that...........

I,ve been flirting and grabbing lustful moments for a long time, but now i think it could be love.
    Lets see how long it lasts!!

There is definetly a lustful side I dress in things I wish my wife would. Not to rip on her she truly is more practical. I've always loved the look and feel of satin. I think I love the excitement involved but always experience a small
    downer afterwards.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

It's a byproduct of my transsexuality...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

For me, it’s a Lust, Lust, Love relationship. I’ve been dressing for over 40 years and still enjoy it immensely. I’m a completely different person when I’m Lanie.

Lanie
    Hon, it's all good

at first it was lust now it's love a part of me when i'm beth it's relaxing and for the most part stress free but from time to time lust comes back it will never go away

beth

For me, it is an integral and very enjoyable part of my life.

Blessings,
    Rikki

I don't think it is either lust or love, it is just a part of me and now that I have accepted. Now that I have come out of the closed to my wife and we have worked it out I am much more comfortable.

At first it was all lust. I really loved that girl in the mirror..and I could control everything that she did! Now it is about outfits, looking good and feeling proud of how I look. My mug will never be feminine, but the fashions and outfits that I come up with for Charlie always feel great, look great and elicit praise. I like that. Charlie is a well heeled girl!

At 1st it was lust and part of it will always be, but it has also become love, love of being soft, gentle, feminine, love of being Mona.

Hi linda! For me its here to stay. Like you I took a pretty long break.

Hugs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Going on five years. Can't imagine a reverse now. Actually thinking about surgery. Still taking baby steps. Marny

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

It has to be love

A relationship based only on lust will burn itself out in pretty short order. This one has been on-going for me for years. It has to be love.

In fact, there are times I find myself saying how much I love getting girly, I love the clothes, the makeup, the look, the feel, the emersion in this feminine side of my personality.

I wish my feminine side was a real girl because I would love to be married to her, but oh well.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Just Happy To Be Here Roberta Rain's Avatar
    Neither love, nor lust. It's a part of who I am in this life. It doesn't define my life or identity, but neither do my so called masculine characteristics. I feel like some parts of me are more complete when I'm dressed. Other parts are more complete after working out for an hour on a punching bag. Other aspects are fulfilled while gardening or on the summit of a mountain. My nature is both feminine and masculine. It always has been. Denying either in myself is being incomplete. I've never taken a long break from it, but never been very open about it either. I feel most whole when I incorporate all of who I am in to my life rather than leaving out the parts that don't fit other's conceptions of what is normal. I don't know why I am this way, but it definitely feels like more than I would be without it, not less. Lust and love aren't really the pairing I'd think of it in terms of, though it is a fun question and I enjoyed reading the responses. Maybe part of who you are vs. all of who you are? Alter-ego vs. true self? Or maybe spirit vs. personality? More than half or you or less than half of you? Hobby vs. identity? Purpose in life vs. fundamental identity? Passing fancy vs. lifetime commitment? ... but then we are almost back to Lust vs. Love again, eh?

Crossdressing is mine for life, and if I have a choice I'll be buried in my favorite dress when I die. Is that love? I think so. Luv and Jill

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Lust all the way to the -----

I've never lusted after anyone so long or so much, as I do for Sherry. About 3 years with her, and no noticable let up yet! I have been dressing for about 9 years, but before her, it was just a hit and miss affair. Like most I've had with real GGs.

However, my situation may be a bit unique. Sherry is not really me, but an impossibly beautiful, fantasy illusion that I create!
    And she appears as an entirely different, attractive woman every time. The "new woman", may be what keeps it so exciting and suspensefull.
    Until I look into the mirror and see the completed illusion, I don't know exactly what she will look like! Sometimes, I'm so amazed, I just stare!

Having the same of anything, over and over is bound to get old! I expect that happens to everyone eventually. So, I'm enjoying what I have now!
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

Lusty Love

While I've underdressed for years (mostly just pantyhose) I've only started fully dressing up to pass over the past two years or so now. I'm still in the lustful honeymoon stage but I quickly fell in love with it once I finally tried it.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I want to say, sure IF I met the right GG all would be good. And maybe it would be good, BUT I don't know because I sure am attracted to a pretty t-girl. But then again it is a man n pantyhose and a dress. HMMMMM ?
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

lust

Lust....years and years of lust! With no end in sight.

Wink That is the question..

Love Lust, its a little of both still, I agree younger mostly lust now its just ME and my SO its the same sometimes its lustful and sometimes just 2 girls having a good time together.