Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have finally been able to get a picture or two!

I have finally been able to get a picture or two!

I have been here about a year now and have just now gotten a picture or two. I am really just experimenting with this at this point to see if I can even make it work. These are first attempt pictures so don't be too hard on me. I have enjoyed so many of your pictures and felt so guilty for not sharing so here goes. Hope to have better pictures in the future. If you have any advice or tips on how to do this better, I am all ears. Thanks for much for being there for all of us, you girls are great!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jillian; 08-24-2008 at 10:41 AM.

Nice

Jillian, very nice pictures. I especially like the hair in pictures one and two. Number three picture is very nice, you are gorgous and love the outfit. I don't think that anybody will be too hard on you. Keep the pictures comin. I won't post any pictures yet, but hope to someday in the near future though. I just hate the thought of posting a picture a this ugly mug, that is why I have worn a beard for the last thirty years. I am getting closer to shaveing though, YUK, I hate shaving for two reasons, first I am ugly, second I am lazy.

Rikki

Very nice, Jillian!

Tristen Cox
    Looking good so far. Nice pics

Very nice pics. I like the wig in # 1 and # 2 the most. I also like your outfit!

Nice shots very conservative .any chance of a little more leg?
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

lonly sheiligh

hi!

great pictures! just got new canera over the week end, still trying to get every thing set up hopfully today! luv sheiligh
    smile, be sweet, enjoy life, and be who you are today, yesterday is gone, and tomarrow may never come!!!!!

Great photos Jillian, were was the third shot taken from It looks like a office setting just courous.

Platinum Member
    jillian veary nice looking good sister.............

Very nice Jillian, it's an excellent debut! I like your hair in the first two especially well, and you present yourself very nicely.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Very nice pics Jillian. You have a really well put together look there.

Good job!

Love,
    Chrissie

You look great Jillian! I love that skirt. Are you sitting in a boutique in pics 1 & 2 or is that your own wardrobe? Because if thats yours, then....DAMN GIRL!!!

Do me a favor if you would, that black number with the red flowers on the rack behind you (pic 1 right side, your left) - would mind just slipping into that and posting a pic?

~Sigrid
    Last edited by Sigrid; 04-30-2005 at 09:28 PM.

Cute pictures girl!

I'd say you have things well under control. the pics and your stile are great.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Exclamation Thank you so much...

I was at a botique, so I can't just post a picture in that dress in pic 1. Sorry. I was experimenting and am looking forward to some better pictures. Your feedback is very important to me, thank you so much for your positive feedback. Please don't be afraid to give me constructive critism also. I am looking for a few shorter skirts and will throw in a few more risque shots on my next posting. You girls are too nice..... Thanks again for being so kind and supportive. I really don't know what I would do without you all....

Jillian

abbygail

Thumbs up Drooling

You are so beautiful, I should be half as good. I like the last pic with the curled reddish hair, you look so shy, pouty, eat-able, good luck to you, email me

Looks great, the clothes and you. I envy your make-up skill.

Hugs

Jean1

you are a cracker
    keepthe pics coming
    love old age pensioner Anita !

Looking good. You have a natural look that works.
    Glad that isn't your own rack of clothing though or we would all be over to try stuff on.

Hmm I have been looking, and I have to say ... "Oh my God!" Not only do you look good but, what a closet you have there!

OK! Step away from the closet! Keep your hands in view and just leave the premises! I need a few minutes to look through this closet!

Honestly, you look very good in the pics!

Thank you all so much

I am so flattered. You gurls are too nice. Thank you so much for your compliments. I promise to have more pictures soon. I cannot tell how much I appreciate your comments and the existance of the wonderful web site.

Jillian

Jillian,

You really do look fantastic with your curly hair, I am a big fan for the female exec look. Very smart indeed!

Maxine

Nice

Looking good, I'm curious, where are you in these pics?

nice you look very nice hope you can share more pictures with us in the furure xx

You asked for our thoughts.....

HI Jillian!

My name is kathy and I am the wife of a cd. Still new on here and still new to posting. You said don't be to hard me me in your post but you also asked for advice and in a different post said constructive criticism was wanted. I am going to stick my neck out first and say that I think it is great that you have decided to post pics. I know it is always difficult to do so and that is a big first step. So pat yourself on the back for that right away!

Okay, here are my thoughts on the photos. Just so you know I run a shopping service for cd's and also do make up (although not professioanlly trained yet) but just enjoy it all. Now that said, alot of people make simple mistakes when taking pics of themsevles. The camera when used in conjunction with a flash does have a tendency to 'wash' people out a bit on their photos. In one hand that is nice becuase it does not highlight error and smoothes everyone out generally. But if one is using a soft hand to apply make up the make up effects look very very natural or almost unnoticed. The one thing I would have done different is really fill on your eyebrows. Alot of cd's tend to play those down by not filling them in becuase they worry about bushiness or maybe you are not in a position to trim them or pluck. So just making them stand out a bit actually looks nicer in photos. It gives the eyes more notice and shape and also looks liek you have eyebrows. Right now they look washed out in thta particular shot.

The second photo looks nice.

And the wig on the third photo looks a bit harsh for your skin tone.

And lastly..SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it makes every body look younger and makes every pic nicer. I know the 'sexy' look is what you might have been going for, but for most photos of regular people (not victorias secret models) it looks wooden and indifferent.

I hope you will take my thoughts in a positive light.

I find when I take photos of me and my hubby I will take easily 50 or more before finding one or two which I would let anyone see. Of course having a difigtal camera helps sooo very much.

Hugs
    kathy in canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jillian
    I have been here about a year now and have just now gotten a picture or two. I am really just experimenting with this at this point to see if I can even make it work. These are first attempt pictures so don't be too hard on me. I have enjoyed so many of your pictures and felt so guilty for not sharing so here goes. Hope to have better pictures in the future. If you have any advice or tips on how to do this better, I am all ears. Thanks for much for being there for all of us, you girls are great!!!!!!!!