Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do CDs participate in sports?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Do CDs participate in sports?

I mean anything indoors or outdoors. Some people don't feel bowling or golf r sports. But, if u do them, they r! So r racing and fishing.

I snorkle and SCUBA. I body surf and bellyboard. Played "old guys" softball a year ago. I was snowboarding last weekend. All in "guy" mode!
    What do other CDs do? Do u ever "play" in fem mode?
    RS
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

i'm a pretty avid bowler, i'm not that good but im getting better

I used to play soccer with panties & womens' soccer shorts on. Couldn't wear a sports bra because sometimes had to play skins.
    Integrity is not a random event. It is ones' goal for a lifetime

Margo Paulse

I play tennis, football, volley ball, and basketball every now and then.
    I have gone jogging in pantyhose, ladies gym shorts, and a sweatshirt.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

yep.

Judo and karate here. And i'll play football or soccer when I get the chance.

Never played in any womens clothes. (although everytime I wear a tshirt under my judo uniform i'm technically crossdressing)

Moto-x,skydiving,and snowboarding. Never done any of the sports in full female attire but I've thought about wearing female snowboard gear.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I train in wrestling, i play basketball, football and i like to bowl. The only thing that is a sport that i do in femme mode is skateboarding.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

Sports

Yes Ive played ice hockey for years... still do, don't care if my legs are shaved etc.,. Played 1/2 season as a woman kinda dicey thogh especially at shower time. pulled it off was real nervous every time

I currently race motocross and do MMA (mixed martial arts).

I am certified in SCUBA, but have not done much with it.

I also used to be a pretty avid softball player, though now I only play once in a while. I played quite a bit of baseball growing up.

I have never played in femme though...

Tracy

I've done many sports in panties but only have done more, bra and more when I know I will be alone

I've hiked, swum, and gone to a water park en femme. Sweat and water contact are a really good test for your makeup!

Blessings,
    Rikki

ps. My makeup, L'Oreal Colour Endure, was up to the test amazingly well! Unfortunately, they don't make that anymore. I've tried some of it (though not the water park) with more recent L'Oreal foundations, and they've done fine.

when I was in high school I played ice hockey, skied/snowboard, ran cross country and track, and was a tight end/safety/kick/punt returner on the football team. During undergrad I rowed on the crew team. Currently, I am just training for distance running. I have done three marathons. I am training for spring marathon to qualify for next year's Boston Marathon.

I play football, street hockey, any sport really when I get the chance to, an ALL in men clothes. Usually when I play, i never ever have any thing that resembles my fem. side due to the nature of my friends. ect.. I just think it is uncomfortable when you are running and sweating and have panties/ nylons on. I did it once, was very ichy ect..

Rene L -
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbradm View Post
    Judo and karate here. And i'll play football or soccer when I get the chance.

Never played in any womens clothes. (although everytime I wear a tshirt under my judo uniform i'm technically crossdressing)
    LOL!! Anyone not famliar with the sport probably didn't get that!

When younger : athletics (decathlon and cross-country), swimming, cycling.
    Now : Mountaineering ; especially ski, hiking and alpinism.

Last january I did nordic skiing en femme with wig, makeup and huge breasts : it was my first event enfemme out of the closet. I enjoyed it.
    I intend to do it again next March using brighter feminine clothes and pink gloves.

Hugs

Nadia

I play golf 2-3 times a week and am a very avid SCUBA diver and have dived all over the world. For years I was a professional UW photographer and still take UW images. I used to ski, run, play baseball and soft ball and do a lot of crazy things. Time and body damage now limits my choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelanne View Post
    Yes Ive played ice hockey for years... still do, don't care if my legs are shaved etc.,. Played 1/2 season as a woman kinda dicey thogh especially at shower time. pulled it off was real nervous every time

I play ice hockey (played since age 4) as well.

Did you actually play in a women's only league?? WOW if so!

I would do it just for the locker room experience!!!

Seriously...did you really pull it off??

I have played with a satin and lace garter belt and panties on underneath my gear before...but wow!!!
    “Truth Hits Everybody"

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Water sports mostly are about all I participate in doing. Waterskiing is the one that's the most effort although tubing can be a workout -- especially behind a 65 MPH jet ski, the big boat is too slow.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Basketball, Ultimate Frisbee (beginner), Auto Repair.

Auto Repair is a sport.
    It requires a degree of fitness, strategy, teamwork(sometimes), the outcome matters, there is an opposing team (The Dealership Mechanic) and it is NEVER NEVER predictable!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I do a bit of Drag Racing and Circuit Racing. I still go surfing occaisionally but not as often as i,d like.

Banned Read only
    The term "drag racing" conjures up all sorts of pictures in my head of people in sequinned gowns and 6" stilletoes screaming as they fall over during the strangest 100 mtrs. sprint ever!
    But there is a sport where all the participants male and female have to wear a skirt and that's white water canoeing, the "skirt" forming a waterproof deck over the entrance/exit opening.
    So I suppose you could say the male canoeists were crossdressing.
    Mmmmm, a bit thin I suppose but technically correct.

I played football all the way through college, basketball through high school, baseball into high school. Now that I'm an old man, it's pretty much limited to golf. I still like to play basketball and tennis, too, but don't get a chance to do either very often. Nothing ever in girl mode, but I'd love to play tennis in one of those cute tennis dresses!

I remember some of my college football teammates wearing pantyhose under their uniforms for cold weather games. I never did because I was afraid others would see how much I enjoyed it on my face!

I've played on a girls softball leauge for the last three years and also mountain bike with a group of ladies all while being me if your into playing sports or just plain old exercise why should what your wearing stop you!!!

Love Always,
    Wendi

I am a dive master so scuba and also martial arts. Billie Jean

I do karate, but there's no dressing involved, ever. If I got caught, it wouldn't be good. Well, this one time I forgot my karate pants and had to borrow one of the female instructors' spare uniforms...but since our uniforms are unisex this wasn't actually crossdressing.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko