Thread: Handicap crosss dressers

Handicap crosss dressers

Does anyone here have a handicap like Cererbral Palsy if so what is it like for you?

I have CP I do everything but don't wair make-up because I don't have the muscle control a friend is going to help me get all doll up for the day so I will see how I will like.

Your Friend
    Dan

Hello!

My name is Michelle and I have a disability. But I don't live my life as if I am disabled. I wear braces on my legs and arms to function. I am completely independent in every phase of my life. I live alone in my own place, drive my own vehicle, work 40 hrs at my job...etc. Much like you though, I can not apply my own makeup b/c of my lack of arm/finger use. I also have difficulty in pulling on and styling my wig. I go to a local salon or my local MAC makeup counter for assistance. I get all my hair waxing, pedicures/manicures, hair styling needs met at my local salon. And also get my makeup done either at my local MAC counter or at the same salon.

I get the impression you may not be as open as I am about your crossdressing. When I hid it from the world, I couldn't do my own hair and makeup. I am glad you have a friend who will help you. It is very fun to have a girl help....makes me feel very feminine.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more. I wish you all the best!

Take Care,
    Michelle
    Last edited by Michelle2008; 02-27-2008 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Fix misspelling errors

Hi Dan It don't matter honey if you do have CP. To me you are one of us and a sister. I hope she does a real great job on helping you and we want to see pictures. I'm Sure your going to be very pretty. LEt your heart lead you.
    Last edited by Dalece; 02-27-2008 at 04:11 AM. Reason: add

Platinum Member
    im not a crossdresser and im not MtF, i am FtM, but i do have a disability Dan, i have Spina Bifida....let your friend get you dolled up, i bet you will have a blast ...what girl doesnt like a bit of pampering now and then?

Banned Read only
    I'm sure you'll have a great time getting "dolled up" (don't we all).
    Hows about a pic?

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I'm lucky in that I only have CFS. It's bad enough that I can't work or study, am reliant on public transport and it does limit my dressing as sometimes I'm just too exhausted or sore or brain fogged. Still I manage to get by and so far am surviving fairly independantly though when it's been at it's worst I've had to rely on others for some things, mainly housework and shopping.

Hi Dan

I hope you enjoy the experience and take a few pics for yourself so you will remember the experience
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Wow, that would be so cool Dan. Hope you are able to do it and maybe tell us about your experience. Sounds like fun Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Does anyone here have a handicap like Cererbral Palsy if so what is it like for you?

I have CP I do everything but don't wair make-up because I don't have the muscle control a friend is going to help me get all doll up for the day so I will see how I will like.
    Hi Dan,

I don't have a severe disability, just a pretty bad myopia, but being the father of a child with a handicap, I've been involved in disability advocacy for at least 30 years...

I'm pretty sure you are not alone in your case. There is a group of people with pervasive developmental disorder (PDD: Autism, Asperger's syndrome, etc) who are also transgender and they have created a discussion group on the internet: " Transgender PDD" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TransgenderPDD/

I quickly did a google search on transgender and cerebral palsy and there seems to be lots of references of support groups on that combination.

It is certainly a complex one with regard to discrimination as it can become the subject of multiple discrimination situations.

To conclude on a lighter side of this subject, I hope that you will find the appropriate support to help you get a good quality make up that you certainly deserve.

Feel free to PM me.

Eugenie

Hey Michelle2008,
    You ROCK! I'm not easily impressed and you are impressive. ROCK on.

Huntress

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    Hey Michelle2008,
    You ROCK! I'm not easily impressed and you are impressive. ROCK on.

Huntress
    Thanks but you are too kind. I am just another transgendered girl wanting to get out and show the world my true self. Just like every girl in here. You're words though made my day....thanks!

Michelle