Thread: A few questions

A few questions

I am getting up the nerve to shave and try wearing under garments. I work in a job that requires a lot of moving. I am looking at a new set of work boots that will go well above the ankle, thus getting rid of the concern of ride up of my pants leg. Is there anything you ladies can recommend that will not draw much attention at work. I wear a oversized tee shirt that goes well down my backside. This is to prevent ride up when I am kneeling or bent over.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

It's funny but, I saw a woman today and was observed looking at her. Little did the guys know, I was thinking how great she looked in that dress and how I would like to try it on.

Doubt I was thinking the same things the other fellows were.

I've looked at women wearing certain clothing, and I too have thought what I would look in it, and usually go out and buy it.
    Ive looked at women and wondered what type and style of underwear that they were wearing, and I think to myself, I'm probably wearing something sexier than they are!

I wear pantyhose under my pants everyday, I do not even wear socks wile wearing pantyhose. I also wear a bodyshaper, it sure helps my back.

You are doing everything I do including thinking about those clothes.Sounds to me like a great start

For work try toe rings and an ankle bracelet.
    Use a feminine deodorant.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Black Tights that are fitted corrcetly would suit you best I think, no need for socks, if see, are taking for granted as socks, and you'll be in heaven all day. Tights are very durable and last longer than any other stocking simply cause of thickness. As other side, use ladies underam stuff, ladies perfume, studded earings go along way and all are still within normal range. Best of luck.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory