Thread: True crime-True story

True crime-True story

The story im about to tell you is true. ive lived with the shame for 34 years.
    Cecil my real name :-() age 6 found a 38 revolver in a bed side table.
    played with it a couple of times. and one day pointed it at his sister "Tisha"
    and pulled the trigger.
    15 minuts later my sister and the only playmate i ever had was dead.
    even at the age of 6 i knew the pain and shame of what id done.
    lonely as a human can be i started dressing in her cloths.
    at six there was no sexual intent involved. it made me feel closer to her.
    it help me through a very hard time in my life.
    about 6 years later still secretly dressing in my sisters cloth my uncle found out and blackmailed me in to sex. molesting me.he took me hard taking what he wanted .crying and wimpering i lerned to be submisive.dont tell keep the shame inside.not only about him but about the dressing in her cloths.
    to be honest i knew hed get in trouble about molesting me. But the truth about how i was in those cloth of my sister and why was much more scary of a secret than being ****ed by my uncle ever could be. this went on for years.
    then it stoped. 4 years later i met my wife Tine.
    weve been married for 20 years now.she is the only person besides my children that i can say i actualy Love.
    but recently when she gets mad she brings up the dress up thing in front of the children. Shaming me in to ither shuting up or giving in to whatever she want at the time.Cross Dressing black mail . !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yesterday i dressed up to take some pics for this web site. when she came home she saw i was clean shaven a dead give away that i was playing Shecil
    She started insulting and shaming me in front of our 14 year old son Cody.
    she has used this tactic b4. i allways backed down and gave in to her whim. Whatever it was. i cryed for a day then i knew i had to tell cody the truth. to take away her power over me. i was scared becouse up until 3 days ago when i found this fourm i thought i was alone in the cross dressing thing.
    the only person in the world that knew was my wife Tina.
    she used this weeknes to black mail me. this is the true crime.
    i never thought someone i loved would ever use the pain of killing my sister and being molested by my uncle as leverage against me.
    I was heart broken. the only thing left for me to do was come clean to my oldest son Cody. i sat him down and told him i had somthing to tell him.
    and he wasnt going to like it but i was counting on his understanding and his love. you see i knew he had these copacitys becouse he is of me.
    I am truly a house wife. i gave hime these qualitys of acceptance and love.
    my childern are the only things ive done right in my life.
    and im proude of that .
    I spilled the beans to him. I told him every thing.
    Cross Dressing,Being atracted to men,feeling more like a mother that a father.
    He said....................Dad I love You........................................
    The tears spilled out like a broke dam.
    and it didnt come of much of a shock. he said he kinda allways knew.
    and it didnt bother him a bit. i know that boy inside and out. and i knew he truly ment it.
    my heart felt free. a huge lode was lifted from me.
    3 days ago i was alone. now i am me. i am what i am whatever that is.
    to have somone you love blackmail you is horible.
    But to have somone you love tell you they love you no matter what you are is the reason for living
    I love you my friends
    See Ya
    Shecil

it turns out. love responds to love. who knew :-()
    Somtimes I just got to "Go Girl"

I can't imagine what you have gone through. Yuo have so much courage . Having gone through a divorce and having some tuff years I am getting everything I want I am so much better without my ex wife. You need to dump the b'1==ch. Get rid of her Your son is old enough to say what he wants and the judge can't tell him where to live because he can tell the judge to ---- himself and the judge can't do anything to him. I kind of hate woman because they all have that attitude to one degreeor another call me if you want to chat

Shecil, my heart goes out to you and the experiences you have had top face. You should find great comfort in the response you received from your son. It proves that you have taken the time to invest into him the values and skills he will need to be a success in life. Feel free to PM or email if you nthink there is anything I can do to help.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

wellcome and hello

Wellcome Shecil,we are happy to know you and thanks for shareing your story.That took a lot of courage to do and we know you are not to blame,I hope you know that.It's good to hear your son understands,my boys know too.Most people dont have to experience even one of the two tragic things you been through so are hearts go out with double big hugs to you.

Wow, it must've taken alot of courage to post that on here. I'm just glad that your son accepts you as what you are. I hope I have a child like that someday.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

Wink

I am feeling for you over this ...but life will get better now you have not only told your son, but have shared your most personal moments with people who care ...I do on the other hand think Aspen may be a bit hasty fitting all GG,s in to that bracket I know more GG,s than men and none of them are like that!!!! hugs.xx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

What horrible traumas you've survived. You are among friends and I hope that this is a new start and that all gets better from here. We are hear to listen and help where possible.

OLD BITCH

Question Hard Truths

Shecil,
    First and foremost any-thing I say is meant in GOOD WILL, I am hopless when it comes to tact, that said lets see.
    Any body who blackmails you dose NOT LOVE YOU, the tactics used by your wife are that of a sick person, however the up side is that next time she figures she has you corned, throw it back in her face, come right out and say it, "What you gona tell Cody I'm a CD, go for it", and say no more. That will end that little stand over tactic.
    Your sister worries me greatly for you, I felt when reading that bit that perhaps the guilt feelings have not been resolved, perhaps if when looking at this issue if you feel this is so, a session or two with a grief councilor could be of great benifit to you. Shecil a six year old child knows no evil, sure they argue and bicker with their sibblings thats NATURAL, the guilt belongs to the persons who left a loaded 38 revolver easly accesable to a child. I assume by doing my sums that you are 40 don't for Shecil's and Cody's sake put in another 40 years carrying around what DOSE NOT BELONG TO YOU.
    I have to go away for a few day's I will look in when I get back to see how your doin. Hang in there SWEET HEART Biddy
    Do me a favour hang around this site you will find kindness and understanding in abundance.

Thank you!

Shecil

How wonderful to have witnessed your first few beginning steps and how much I admire you your courage. I can't imagine the trauma you've felt but I can echo a number of people here by stressing once more your age. Honey, a six year old absolutely cannot be anything other than a child. You literally did not have the mental capacity for this to be anything other than a tragic accident.

Precious, understand this above all else and please believe it with all of your might... you are blameless.

The real tragedy is not having the opportunity of counseling early enough and you've carried that day into adult and it's grown terribly disproportionate. You can take some measure of comfort in knowing that there are people out there, when the time comes, who can help you take those necessary steps past this and you should for your sake.

Your uncle is or was (and I'm hoping he's dead by now - painfully) a pedophile, the worse kind of predator and utterly despicable and this is his sin not yours. As for your wife, and forgive me this, but to dare leverage what you do into something so hurtful leaves me breathless and of an opinion I don't need to share.

And yet... yet in spite of all that, here I sit happily responding to your discovery and those new steps still ahead of you (with your son at your side). You are just this side of getting past being brutalized by your wife and I'm happy over that. You have a son accepting of you leaving a great sense of hope in your post. Honestly, I feel great joy over that and thank you from the bottom of my heart those emotions we've shared.

Hugs
    Linda Lee

Arrow

WOW!

That has got to be the most traumatic story I've ever heard!

First off, I totally agree with the others that a 6 yr old is not responsible for the things that happened! The person responsible for leaving a 6 yr old access to a gun is.

Second, Is your uncle still alive? If he is send him to prison! If not please go spit on his grave.

Last, please, I mean PLEASE go see a counsler! They are there for times like this! I just can't imagine the mental burden you have carried for all this time!

Remember, there is nothing legally wrong with crossdressing! There IS however a major law violation with molestation!

I think there are issues with your wife also, but you should bring her into counseling too and maybe consider a new womwn? We don't know all the details of your marriage but it sounds to me like she has been adding to your guilt by holding this over your head, and her head should be examined by a professional.

We are all here to help! Keep us up to date please!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Unhappy

Girlfriend, All I can say is group HUG I'm very sorry.

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Unhappy

I'm sorry for your hard times which is really bad. I can relate to some of this stuff because of similar thing that happen to me. You have had the courage to move beyond the fear and start making things right. Remember to occasionally to look in the mirror and remind yourself that you are important and proud of overcomming all the hurt in your life. Recently I confronted the jerk (my older brother) that started this on me and my sister. I wanted him to know that even though I talke with him it doesn't mean I don't hurt from the things that have happened. That provided me with some mental relief that I needed.

I'm glad your son understands to the best of his ability and it doesn't matter. Good luck and feel free and please keep us in mind for support.

Hugs
    Danielle

Sorry

I feel bad for you when you were 6 I can't imagine that. Now that you are older I have to say my Uncle would be afraid to see me. Cause everytime I seen him I believe I would beat him to a pulp and dare him to tell on me, and tell him he had best not even come to family gatherings. It sounds nice to send him to prison but not likely to happen.

Thank You

Id like to thank every one who read and or responded to this post.
    it took along time and everything i had to tell this story.
    ill never forget for the rest of my life the friends and understanding i found here on this fourm. becouse without it I would have never had the courage to connfront those demons that have been eating at me for so long.
    For the first time in a very long time i feel free and tomaro will bring good things. as opposed to dreading the new day like ive done for so long...
    Thank You all Again
    Love
    Shecil

Hi Shecil,

I can't add much to what my sisters have already said.I will say that counciling will help.You have been through Hell every day this can have an effect on you that may not show up for a long time.Please talk to a counciler that you can trust.I know ,I'm a fine one to talk,I will be seeing a chemical dependancey counciler myself very soon.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

StephanieCD
    With the strength you must have you can do anything. I am sorry to hear of your hardships and honored to know their conqueror.

Femininity on Tap! spaskinstyle's Avatar

Shecil

It is heartbreaking to hear of the burden you have carried for so long. It is wonderful that you can share it here with your friends who will not judge you but will show you the compassion you deserve.

You are to be honored today for taking back your power! Not only from the animal that had you in his grips for so many years but from your spouse who humiliated you as well. By speaking to your son and opening up to all of us you are no longer held down by these burdens - they no longer control you.

Congratulations on taking back the power of your own life and no longer allowing circumstances or others control you. It is a marvelous first step in the healing process.

Love to you,

Theresa

Shecil,
    Your Post made me cry, there is so much pain in this world, but what you went trough - I am just without words.
    I had tears in my eyes when you wrote of your son 'Dad, I love you'.
    Your son set you free and from now on it will be a new you. Your son prooved to the world again: that love conquers any obstacle.
    Let the sunshine in your life never set,
    Love and hugs from Norbie.
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

Shecil,I know the pain that you have lived through.I had an uncle turned stepfather that sexually abused me from 6years to 9year old when I watched him get drunk and pick up a gun threatening to kill us all.I watched as he stuck the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.I watched with no emotion. I have fought drug addiction and alcoholism most of my life due to feeling like I was all alone in this world and harboring a great hate in my heart. I have learned through my recovery program that I had to release the hate,to forgive,and to love.Jesus said on the cross "Forgive them Father for they know NOT what they do". Your uncle,your wife,and my uncle were and are sick people.They can make us sick also but only if we lettheir sickness live in our own minds.We do not know how they got sick unless we walked every step they took in their lives.To think of them as sick and forgive them is to release them from our minds so we may grow into better people ourselves.You were young and innocent of any wrongdoing in the death of your sister but that grief you hold can kill you also.I agree with what someone said earlier about a grief councellor. Love ya big time,Mel Issa

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Priscilla, My dear I did see a child physcologist(how ever u spell it) as a kid. It didn't help very much, infact caused be to grow up quickly. I am over alot of it now, and feel better. But nothing can replaced those treible years for any of us. Now I direct my anger at the shooting range and dart board, it does help, really.

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla1018
    ...I'm a fine one to talk,I will be seeing a chemical dependancey counciler myself very soon...
    Sorry to jump in here like this but I couldn't help it... Priscilla, you are a fine one to talk. You really are! It's the ones that have "walked the walk" that should "talk the talk". My dependency started in the service and took me to some terrible places until I kicked it and it's been just a tad bit over thirty years now. You can do it because you've just done the hard part, so you go girl and I for one will listen to you anytime!

Hugs (until you no longer need them, then more hugs because I still do)
    Linda Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Shecil
    ...Id like to thank every one who read and or responded to this post...
    How wonderful of you to think of us worthy of sharing this with you. I wish you beyond what you dream with all of my heart!

Hugs
    Linda Lee

iTs Never Over

Just saw a show on BET.
    it was about a boy who was watching his brother but got distracted.
    His lil brother ran in to the road and was hit by a car. he died.
    the family was destroyed. he felt guilty and ashamed.
    The night of his little brothers funeral. his uncle molested him.
    he was 9 years old. latter at age 13 the uncles son joined in.
    His first two sexual incounters where with men. its easy to see how he was led down a path and subjected to ideas he never would have had if not for the tragidy of his brothers death and the Crime of Molestation.
    I cryed for an hour or so . then thought i needed to share this story with my friends.
    See Ya
    Shecil

I noticed this post a long time ago. Interesting to see you back.

In the words of Sting.....