Thread: Female feelings, female thoughts, female desires?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I really only began to really explore my fem side just a few weeks ago. I started thinking of this very question over the last few days. What I had realized is that no matter what thoughts or feelings I perceive as feminine, they are in the end just that; what I as a man might imagine them to be like. I'd never, ever really know if the feelings were genuinely female.

Having said that, something very different and unexpected has occurred since I began to explore my feminine side over these last few weeks. Up till then, I thought of my CD'ing as nothing much more than a man playing dress-up for a few hours - often culminating in self gratification, instantly followed by a complete lack of interest in being dressed. This, I've learned on this forum, is quite common among some crossdressers.

But, since I started to let Sigrid emerge, the sexual compulsion has dropped off considerably. In fact I've only felt the desire to touch myself once since I first saw Sigrid in the mirror a couple weeks ago. And afterwards, I still had every desire to remain dressed as Sigrid. That one experience was quite remarkable too - While standing at the mirror looking at Sigrid it was as if Sigrid was trying to please the male side. It was so much more like lovemaking than I may have ever experienced. If that was in fact a genuine female feeling, then I want to be a woman. Whew! Excuse me, I think I need to go get dressed up now.

blasted thread - Damn you Kew!

~Sigrid
    Last edited by Sigrid; 04-28-2005 at 12:46 AM.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife