Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Female feelings, female thoughts, female desires?

Switching!

Yes a real cool tread,
    My 2 cents?
    I am switching, a male dom in drab clothes and fem sub when all dressed up, or just relaxing in fem dresses.
    In my handyman job I work sometime very hard and rough, I think and I feel very male - but NOT MACHO. I dislike Macho man.and I think they are slowly dying out hopefully! :mad:
    When I come home I switch, I will be very feminine, you know what I mean like sitting pretty, legs together holding in one hand the saucer in the other the cup, it relaxes me, its calming. Sometime I think that I would be not unhappy if I would have been born a girl.
    But nature gave me a male body and that's it.
    So being a CD is as close as I can get to being girlish.
    So the answere to this tread is, yes I can switch to fully female feelings and I believe also thinking. Example if Miss Clinton would have been President there wouldn't have been a war. (It's only an example of fem. thinking - nothing to do with this tread!).
    Woman do think different more caring I believe. But in todays harsch world this can change.
    Thank you for a great tread,
    Love to all from Norbie
    TRUE FEMININE = TOTAL WOMAN!

I think for me it is the emotional side that makes the difference in who I am. I have always fought to hide the emotions that I have felt over the years instead of expressing them for what they are. And I truly believe that feelings and how we deal with them is one of the biggest differences between the sexes. I know that I am more sensitive to the feelings of others than the average guy, I am also more emotionally linked to those that are close to me than the average. I have always felt like I am a little less than manly when it comes to the everyday man activities such as sports and working around the house. More than once I have been told by my mom that she has always known that I was different from other guys in a lot of ways and that I have always been more feme in my mannerisms and reactions to what ever situation I am in. I guess it is just a part of life for me at least. Not that I mind really.

I guess I can't really put my finger on exactly what it is that makes me feel more feme than masculine other than a feeling of comfort when I am expressing the real me. Wheather in a dress or in a nice pants outfit that could pass for either.

I have also discovered that the way I feel and think about things is very close to the way my wife expresses herself in the same kind of situations the biggest difference between us is the fact that I am more outspoken about my thoughts and feelings when it comes to dealing with certian situations than she is. Which can and does get me into trouble sometimes but it is the way that I was taught to deal with things. My mom is very outspoken about everything and I guess I picked up on that from an early age though I have learned to hide most of it as a defensive way of hiding from who I really am so that no one else would know that I was any different than the average guy.

huggs
    anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by norbie
    Sometime I think that I would be not unhappy if I would have been born a girl.
    But nature gave me a male body and that's it.
    So being a CD is as close as I can get to being girlish.
    That's it for me too. Basically.... I can be quite comfortable with my male body, but I'd rather have a female one.

I'm not suggesting a fantastic life in which I was always happy: I know that life brings ups and downs... But I would have been more content female... MUCH more!

But this is my situation, and I believe it holds a purpose, and I have learnt more about life and human beings because of it. I think that if I was a typical man without these feelings of wanting to be female to whatever extent then I would have ended up like one of those men most women try to avoid - those who just get a snog or a shag and f off, never to be heard of, or care, again.

That is not who I am, and I am thankful for it.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

progression-regression-

My first cross dressing experience, seemed innocent enough, as I pulled on my Mom's winter boots(60's fashion),as they sat next to the front door, to run out to check the mail in the snow.I was then unaware of any, "gender" repercusions for such an act,as it was early morning and nobody saw me wearing them.As I returned up the driveway, I realised how different they felt to walk in,yet so comfortable,warm and snug.As ,I closed the front door, I looked down for the first time to admire how nice they looked on Me-even stepping into the hallway to look at My relection in the full length mirror. Suddenly I felt flushed , kind of dizzy and very excited by the combination of how these "stupid"? knee high "girls" boots felt and looked on Me as I posed in them for the first time. I supose I've chased that feeling ever since, and although a full blown , session where I emulate My personal , "femme" ideals- in fashion-makeup-hairstyle- to My best abilities, is now kind of a goal, pulling on a nice pair'O boots can still "trip My trigger!" A- transvestite kind of thing! hehe-xxx"K"

What a fascinating discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragster
    The fact that "Lots of men are good listeners, supportive, intuitive, caring, etc." There's nothing wrong with that, but it DOES mean that they are displaying more than "a whit of femininity", but I suspect that these men are not seen as predominantly feminine, and probably not at all effeminate, it's just a part of their perceived gender mix, and they will not be seen as less of a man because of it.
    Gee, I thought gender was a matter of self-perception. The men I know who fall under my description would, I imagine, never perceive themselves as anything but male/masculine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragster
    The list is artificial anyway.
    Quite right. And I think that, for political reasons, lists like that in the USA are drawn to make women appear better than men in most ways. Regardless of my personal preferences, I just don't think that's so.

Example: There are times to be assertive, and times to be aggressive. There is nothing inherently wrong with either.

p.s. I like being a girl because I think that women are nicer, prettier, softer and smell better than men
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter