Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: anyone been a bridesmaid?

the nearest i will be to becoming a bride will be in June as it is my birth day then i am treating myself to a bridle make over at the transformation shop and that will be my birthday treat bye for now tina

I think many of you have seen my piccies and commented favoroubly on them. I can assure you that it was a very special occasion and one that I will never forget

Mitch

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    I have just been asked to be a bridesmaid in a wedding of a friend. I am so excited, she already has the dresses picked out and I have a new pair of heels that will work just great. This will be so much fun! Having my nails done, makeup, nice dress, hose, heels. I may never go back to guy mode - ever!!
    You're right about that I was excited to at my friends wedding wearing a long bridesmaid dress with hose and heels.The makeup and the nails that I had done was amazing and now I dress nearly 100% of the time and rarely go back to guy mode

I have no desire to be a bride, but would love to try on some of the dresses. I would wear a bridesmaid dress as the groom. And not a bridesmaid either but that would be fun.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Have had a makeover wearing a wedding dress which produced some awesome pics. Never been the bride or bridesmaid in a wedding though. Someone want to start a new thread with pics? I'll add to it if you're willing to post your pics but since this is a thread about bridesmaids and not brides I won't post up a pic.

Banned Read only
    Oh yes me too! I would Love to be a Bridesmaid! I am available as well if anyone needs one!

~Lori

Banned Read only
    I saw your pics and you are Beautiful!!!

~Lori

Quote Originally Posted by carolinebrookes View Post
    I've never been a bride or bridesmaid although I have been to a civil ceremony as a guest a couple of years back. Here is the link for what I chose to wear.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=36138

The whole day went by in a blur and the bride looked fantastic as did some of the tv/tg guests.

Banned Read only
    Awww I am so happy for you!

~Lori

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    I have just been asked to be a bridesmaid in a wedding of a friend. I am so excited, she already has the dresses picked out and I have a new pair of heels that will work just great. This will be so much fun! Having my nails done, makeup, nice dress, hose, heels. I may never go back to guy mode - ever!!

I love Bridesmaid gowns

My name is Shaun a girl stuck in a male bodyI am wearing an Alfred Angelo irredesent gown in Peacock Blue and I have a Sue Wong Pleated Ball Gown.I paid $ 100.00 for it it was $ 1110.00 dollars. It is a size 12 and I got to try it on in the dress shop,My Alfred Angelo Gown was a sample and I paid $ 255.00 for it And Dor-Mel Bridal sold me a crinoline. In fact they had me try the gown on in the store. I loved it standing there in my underwear where I steped into the crinoline. The girls secuered the crinoline the placed the gown over my head letiing it fall into place. Next the laced up the back of My gown and fluffed out my crinoline.next they had me put on pumps size 12. My gowns are size 12
    Attached Images Attached Images