Thread: underdress 24/7 but just a habit now

underdress 24/7 but just a habit now

When i use to put panties on it was just like i had an electric charge and if i underdressed i was turned on all day but now i wear them everyday and i forget i,m even got them on.nylon when i dress in femme and cotton to work in everyday because the nylon sweat to much.My wife puts them in my dresser from the wash and i put a fresh pair every day with a shake of perfumed powder and can,t bring myself to wear the few pair of guy ones i have left.I don,t feel right if i,m not wearing panties but it,s not a turn on anymore it,s a habit that i just have to keep doing .

Been underdressing for 18 years and don't have any male undergarments. Also been wearing shoes designated womens for the last 5 years and don't have any male shoes in the warddrobe (closet) just 133 pairs of womens shoes. TeeHee.

I have 8 pair of panties. My wife knows I like to wear them under my male clothes, but she hates that I do. I don't wear them all the time, just whenever they rotate to the top of the pile in my drawer. Recently, I have moved them from my hiding place and into my drawer with my other male underwear. Whenever I wear my panties and place them in the dirty clothes basket, the wife will leave them in the basket and makes me wash them myself when I do the laundry on my day off. I don't mind, I just wish she was more accepting of what I like to do.

Don't have any jocks or socks so it's got to be panties and pantyhose. And usually a camisole as well.

Panties every day is a must . After 40 yrs, sorry to say not much rush there either. Just when im fully dolled up. Lucky thou wife is cool when we together , but not out. I have been doing my own enfem laundry for yrs now. I have my own hamper an basket an do my enfem when kids aint home .. Ya late bloomer. jen

Gee, maybe I'd like to try a new "turn on", wear some cotton tighty whiteys, but then,... I'd have to go out and buy some.

Yeah, it gets kinda "old hat" after awhile. Oh hum, which color panties do I want to wear today? My my this bra is getting a bit stretched, perhaps I should get a replacement. Ratz, a run in this stocking, ...I'll pick up some more when I get the replacement bra, have enough of a "stock pile" for now.

I know the feeling... but I'm NOT gonna stop.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I think that we all started out with the "energetic electrifying feeling" when we first put on a pair of nylon, satin, silk, lace, panties.
    Anything other than cotton, felt terrific!
    My teenage days were spent trying them on, leaving them on for a short period of time, taking them off, and hiding them, until the next time.
    My college days and marriage days, I had constant access to my girlfriends panties and eventually my wives panties.
    I saw them in the laundry basket, folded, put on the bed or dresser, stuffed into a few dresser drawers, and found them on the bedroom floor.
    I tried them on, but seldom left them on.
    Eventually, I started leaving them on, longer and longer, and started leaving the house wearing them.
    But I always knew that I was wearing panties and had to remember to change out of them before I retired for the evening and took off my pants in front of the wife before I crawled into bed. I remembered to go into the bathroom and take them off before I ended up in bed with the girlfriends.
    Lately, I wear them all the time, and forget that they are on.
    I usually forget what pair I have on until I go take a leak, or get undressed for bed at the end of the day.
    Last week I picked up a woman at our local bar/tavern and ended up at my home. I totally forgot that I was wearing a black nylon vintage tap panty with lace trim around the leg openings. Fortunately, it didnt progress to the point that I had to explain them.
    I just have to be a little more alert to the fact that I'm always wearing panties. I just take it for granted everyday, just like putting on my socks and my pants and my boots.
    I gotta remember that there's a pair of panties under my jeans!

I threw out all my tighty whites the day after I told my wife about my love for panties. My panty collection quickly grew and there was no looking back.

It's been 4? years now and I know what you mean. Panties used to act like a little blue pill. And though I may not walk around with an erection all day anymore, It still brings a smile to my face when I reach down and feel the silky smooth satin panties I'm wearing. I could never wear male undies again.

After yrs of underdressing I still luv that feeling of nylon and satin. There are times you forget you are wearing them ,but I wouldnt wear anything else. I havent had male underwear in years. My doctor complimints on my underwear
    selection, very acceptying. I am sure he see it all the time. The first time he remarked , staggered me. I had gone home to change before going for my appointment. took off my satin panties and bra and put on cotton panties and tee shirt. As he was listening to my lungs he said you can wear your bra if you want. I didnt know what to say. how did he know? Then as i am getting dressed i noticed the bra tracks on my skin, I never thought they would last that long. Well now we go all underdressed all the time.

I havn't owned male undies in 10 years, only nylon panties. My doctor has never said anything, sorta wish he would comment sometime.

Mikecd

I wear both panties and a bra under my drab clothing. At first they were both noticeable durn the day, but now I only notice the bra when a bra strap falls off my shoulder. LOL

Its been years but I hope the feeling never goes away when putting on my panties.You know THAT feeling

I have underdressed since I was 12 , 24/7 since I was 15 and have not even owned any male underpants since I was 18 and I am now 55.

I still get a buzz from panties and buy some more every few months on average or on impulse if I see some that really turn me on.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I underdress at work always and it does become a normal activity but I still feel feminine and sexy knowing that I have a cami on or my bra and panties.I also wear tees and women's tops, jeans and socks pantyhose etc.
    my wife commented that she washes more womens clothes than men's and smiles.!

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I only wear a padded bra and skirt or dress when I get home. I would not pass anyway and am quite happy to dress en-femme at indoors at home. I do however wear panties 24/7
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by justabit View Post
    I don,t feel right if i,m not wearing panties but it,s not a turn on anymore it,s a habit that i just have to keep doing .

I agree, it's just a habit. I still love the look and fell, but the "High" is gone. I must admit, the shopping for them is still a thrill.
    [SIZE=2]____________________________________________[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Too many thing to do, to little time. Enjoy who you are,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The DH for Abigaild(GG)[/SIZE]

I haven't been wearing panties 24/7 long enough to lose the excitement. I hope I never do! Although I have only been wearing for a few months, I have more panties than my SO. Can you ever have enough panties? I have enough panties that I can do laundry once a month.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

underdress24/7 but just a habit now

I wear panties all the time, have no boy shorts. It just looks and feels right so i don't give it any thought other than to make sure they are clean so I will be OK if I wind up in the hospital. My mother always told me to make sure my underwear are clean, now my wife tells me to make sure I have clean panties on.