Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Names

When I moved into where I live now, some 23 years ago, I had a dog named Katie Z Wolfe. I put the phone in the dogs name as a way to screen calls and remain unlisted except to who I wanted to have the number. It wasn't until about 15 years ago I decided to pick out a fem name and what better than the one already in the phone book. I have since changed the listing to my bizness, but I kept the fem name for myself.
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Sam
    Heard a radio program suggest take the name of the street you grew up on, and the name of your first pet to create a e-mail name or password. Give it a try ?
    Deleware Max?

Actually stole the name from my wife...she would have this naughty mood and she would be Eva for the evening...I guess I am a bad girl for the robbery

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Sam
    Heard a radio program suggest take the name of the street you grew up on, and the name of your first pet to create a e-mail name or password.

Madge Chico?, Doesn't work for me

girlie guy
    Abby Lee is about as cute as I could think of.

cute new member

Smile name

hello all

well the cd part speaks for itself, i like music lol. no it means crossdresser obviously.

as for the isabelle part, well i have a girl that i knew and still know although dont see her that often, she was just so girly, full of life, a pleasure to be around, the life of the party so to speak and she just was everything i ever wanted to be in a girl. she is really sweet too.

thats how i decided on my name, just stole it from someone i admired.

kisses,

cd_isabelle

Bedside and inbed service PinkDressLover's Avatar

choices...

I havn't really sat down and put a lot of thought into it, but I did come up with one I thought was cute sounding and seemed to fit a little, I've been trying it out and it seems to be fitting me pretty well, I've been asking other people what they think and so far most have agreed.

Amber Denise Ryan
    I dress in Pinks, Pink Pajamas, Pink Dresses, Pink Skirts, you name it. Recently i've expanded my colors to black and purple. I love velour, and i love microfibre plush type material, it's sooo amazing!

ttfn xoxox
    Amber

Alix is my name

My name is.....

I actually got my name from changing the "e" to an "i" and bingo,Alix was born! My little brothers mockily called Alexandria when we were young, and when it came time to get my female name, I remembered it and also, there was this girl in high school whose name was alix, so it stuck!
    As for that whole street you grew up on and pet's name thing, I don't think 45th Chewie is an appropate name...All though I see it would be a nice fetish name though...hmmmm...

Beddie Gonk

I put a lot of thought into selecting a female name for myself as I planned to stick with it once I chose it.

Debbie...I wanted a classic North American name that was popular for naming baby girls around the time I was born. I also had met a number of Debbie's throughout my life who had left an impression on me. One actually ran over me on a bicycle, narrowly missing my vital parts, when I was a kid. All of these Debbie's were confidant, assertive and outgoing, traits I admire and aspire to. Debbie also reminds me of Debutante and I can go along with that. Debbie seems like a loud and proud sort of name to me.

Kong...Just a private joke thing but nothing to do with privates.

Did a Yahoo search for my name last night and ranked 22nd.

Debbie

Mine came from my first girl friend Laura who i still have memories of from 19 years ago, even though I am married now!
    MissLauraB

The name I go by when I'm out and about dolled up is; Charlene Marie. but when I joined the group that name was allready used and I couldn't get in.
    I choose Big Hair, like the big -hair hair-styles country music girls wore in the
    60's&70's. Or, I could have used: Bouffant, curly bubble, French Roll, because I wear them all. Charlene is very close to my real first name, and Marie was a next door neighbor girl when I was a kid. I used to steal her bra and panties off the close line and try tham on. She was the first person I told my secret to and she was very sweet and understanding.

Hi AbbyLee, I like your name, I picked sarah-jane because I heard it and liked it

S-j

x

I was given the name Dale by my mother after the western star Dale Robertson, giving my age away now!
    I know it works both ways but decided i would use something different and changed the first letter, less confusing for my SO.
    Luv Ya! :be: