Thread: A Thank you to African American Women

A Thank you to African American Women

The wife and I went into town yesterday, did some shopping and went out to dinner. I did manage to find a few pairs of panties I liked, so ir was a good trip in that respect. Now, to the subject of my thread. Everywhere I went, probably close to 90 percent of the GGs were wearing jeans, and just a few in dressy slacks. The exception was African American women. A high percentage of these were wearing skirts and some in dresses. It looks like they are the ones keeping the skirt alive. Thank you. beautiful ladies of color. I hope no one takes this as being racial. I just wanted to say how nice these women look and thank them for dressing so nicely.
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Where was this? I do not see it too much in my area did see in stores now that dress and skirts are on the racks more this year than last year.

BTW: no offense

Patricia

Smile A Thank you to African American Women

Wonderful to see that at least one segment of the US GG population still has good taste and sense. Hooray for them and anyone who follows them.
    Here in Japan skirts and dresses are making a comeback. This is a recent trend and it will be interesting to see how far it goes. I have heard that in Europe there are still lots of GGs who wear skirts and dresses. This nearly complete change to pants seems to be an American thing.
    I have often read in postings on this forum that CDs have to choose slacks or other pants so as not to stand out too much. A CD or even a GG in a skirt or dress seems out of place and stands out too much.
    If I had to choose between going out and about en femme wearing slacks or being in drab, I would choose being in drab. At least I would know which of my two aspects I was expressing. I could not feel that I was expressing my feminie aspect in slacks. I have tried doing this so I know.
    Revolting situation.

Disgruntled CD
    Patricia
    Patricia, the hard core CD

Semi Sane innocent angel
    If I'm wearing pants I want some thing tight on my ass I love skirts to. Not to on Big on dresses

Jere, I believe your post has some merit. No I don't think it's racial, and yes I too have seen African American women who are very classy in dresses and skirts. I don't want to sound partial but I'm a caucasion dad with an African American daughter who people have said looks like Halle Berry and is gorgeous in a skirt or dress. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I always loved women with nice big asses. Color doesn't matter...they come with age, not gender!!! Loving is blind!

Thumbs up Skirts!

[SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]
    I'm a skirt girl myself.

Gennee
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Since I have no interest in trying to pass or blend in, I wear skirts and dresses. in my area, as soon as the weather gets nice a lot of GG's are seen wearing skirts, regardless of ethnicity.
    -Audrey