Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What do we doin for a living?

Quote Originally Posted by KeriB View Post
    I was an investment banker in Manhattan, now am an air traffic controller... no job is too stressful!!! TG at work - that would be more difficult I think than coming out to my kids! (tho I would love it...)
    Pilot for Low cost airline. Perhaps we've talked to each other!

Huggs, Renee

Yes, I go to work dressed. I am a Knowledge Center Manager for a Denver business think tank, so I work from my home office as a telecommuter. Basically, I dress 24 hours a day five days a week and not on the weekends. My supportive wife makes it possible.

[SIZE=3]Kathryn in Saint Petersburg FL[/SIZE]
    http://kdcleve.blogspot.com/

A married CD/tgirl in NJ flacindycd's Avatar

trucker here

I'm a independant trucker ,I own my own triaxle dumptruck, was a OTR trucker, but getting on in my years and needed to be home more, working on a total carreer change...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A Jersey gurl looking for friends, http://360.yahoo.com/flacindycd

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar

Smile

I work in the film industry as a prop maker. Its a fantastic job and I love it! Been doing that for 13 years, before that I was unsuccessfully trying to be a rock star!
    Peace through superior dress sense..

I've been a Registered Nurse for 30 years. I teach nursing in a college. I love being with the young women students and my older faculty colleagues. I am the only man/T*girl on the faculty. I underdress every now and then. If they only knew....!

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    I am a chemist in a rural part of the country. Dressing would be professional suicide since much of my business is with people who are much more narrow minded about cd.

Under dressing is and has been my little secret.

Learning, growing, living brookalicious's Avatar
    Information Security at a university in the Southeast.

Statewide discrimination laws would protect me from ever being fired indiscriminately but I would be hung in the court of public opinion before it ever made it to trial.

I work 30 hour weeks at the campus... the other 10-15 are my time to myself and Brooke.
    ~b~

Winning!

"Even a hunter cannot kill a bird which flies to him for refuge."
    Chiune Sugihara

Go to College and I have undressed on occasion at school, but not too much...also bartended most of my 20's and haven't ever dressed there because well its never been a gay bar that I have tended at, and that would put me out of the closet and not yet ready for all of that... I have worked briefly at an office and retail and did underdress there often.

Banned Read only
    Mechanical Engineer. Over the last year and a half, I underdressed every day (thong and tights/pantyhose/stockings). However, I am currently in a factory doing machinery installations. Construction sites can frequently be dangerous and unforgiving places, so no underdressing for now...

i work in an exchange shop in the center of town as a sales assistant, I don't dress at all really, as i'm not confident enough to, only recently have i had enough confidence to tell anyone there, however they're pretty cool with it i think...

There's someone else who works there who's TS, she's someone i look up to and dresses every day....I wish to be like her + be accepted that way. [SIZE=1](i'm not nearly as pretty though, and i've worked there for 9-10 months so many people know me as male...so i'd be scared to dress at all...)[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AH~ i live a lonely life... ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Molly Wells View Post
    OK, are you ready? I am an ordained, full time pastor in a large church.
    Well hopefully you get to wear the robe. It's somewhat dress-like.

doin for a living

I worked for the AirForce as an aircraft mechanic for 30 yrs. I am retiring at the end of may.
    I love being a girl

I'm a massage therapist, plus various part time jobs. I dress in panties, hose, and a stretch Cami, almost daily. Nothing obvious though. It's hard enough to convince male clients that your not gay.

I own a small construction company. I have been wearing more and more fem cloths on the jobs, depending which guys or subs are working. Some don't care what I wear and there are some (the bubba's) that I would never wear anything but my jeans around. About half of my subs that don't care and actually like seeing me in a skirt or jean dress a lot. As long as the work is steady and pays good is all they care about.

Maybe someday I can wear what I like no matter what, but not anytime soon.

I've been a firefighter for the last 10 years. Certainly not dressing on duty. Many consider it a very macho job, and I wonder if that contributes to me wanting to dress and get in touch with my feminine side.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    long haul trucker , dressed when not dealing with shippers or recievers and underdress always , the only male attire I own is shoes and tops

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

i'm in regional sales and work out of my home so sometimes I dress while at work. But when out professionally its always drab.
    Amanda

I am self-employed in the printing business,over 30 years. I do dress at work everyday but only in toned-down clothes.
    Ladies shorts and shoes these days but nothing too floral or blatant. I do get some strange looks from female customers but for the most part it seems that they accept me.
    Such things as necklaces and bracelets have never drawn attention or comment...however almost everyone notices my shaved legs. I always catch them eye-balling me.
    My dressing at work has slowly evolved over the past few years so most of the regular customers have never seen an abrupt change.
    I often have wondered how many of them know about me, and, if it is has affected my business in a negative way.
    At the point to where I don't care what they may think. A decent customer will always stay with me because of my easy-going personality.

Bilinda the housekeeper! Bilinda's Avatar
    Oh boy, I had to add my job to this! I live with two lesbians who are good friends of mine. I am the housekeeper, I do all the housework, take care of the two dogs and 12 cats!

I pay no rent since I do all the housework. So for income I write for others and do my own blogs, so I stay home all day!!! I love it!

As for if I dress up all the time, no. Some days I feel like it, others I just want to wear my PJ's. It feels nice to be dressed up when the girls get home from their job at FedEx though!
    Don't put lipstick on dry lips unless you want it to stay on for 3 days!

My profession

I'm a teacher. No i do not dress for work.

Cuckoo-clock-girl ShannonGermany's Avatar
    Currently College student for vehicle design. Used work in the automotive industry in germany. No dressing.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile my jobs

when i had a candy route and delivered to super markets in the ny nj area i always went out early so i always wore a skirt and a blouse .when i got to my first store i quickly put on my guy clothes over my femme clothes and did so till i finished delivering and then rode home back as a girl.today i work for boston market as a deliver of food for catered lunches.i usually wear my lingerie under my drabs. love phylisanne

I am a self employed mechanic and underdress most of the time when working . , I dont have employee`s but if I did it would not bother me if they crossdressed as long as it didn`t affect there working ability.

Underground Coal Mining..... And I don't wear anything fem underground.... For safety reasons.... Mine mainly!! Lol.

I guess if you stretched it you could classify a bra as a "personal safety harnes"? Hahaha

But I go out enfemme on business trips.. On an expense account.. Like the one coming up next week!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Professional stay at home dad. Wife for 10 years has been the bread winner and loves it. I take care of the kids in the afternoon but by day dress dress dress and train for extreme sport events.

Summer is coming however and with the kids home all the time it dramatically reduces my dress time....sad but I'm glad my kids are home.
    xoxoxo
    Cathie Pantyhose

Any day is a good day in pantyhose
    cathie1drag@yahoo.com