Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What do we doin for a living?

Girls just wanna have fun heidi99's Avatar
    An in-flight missile mechanic. No, wait. The Maytag Repair woman. No, wait. (Seriously), a software engineer and a joker (while en femme or not.) In an ideal society, we could all dress as we like, but we are a ways from that world, no? So it's drab at the office. Gotta make those mortgage payments, right?
    Heidi99

Newbie here

Am a ex journalist, for the past 5 years am a print and webdesigner player.

I dont dress at work beacuse i like to do it in my privacy of my home , it will be to flashy to appear as a bride at work

Any more webdesigner here ?

I work in a call center. Don't dress, and will have to change jobs when I go fulltime.

Banned Read only
    Not sure about that...Have you heard of this band?

http://www.lipstickconspiracy.com/

Quote Originally Posted by StayceeCD View Post
    Professional rock musician.. In the 80's I could and did wear womens clothing! It was widely accepted. The girly boys got more girls! Long Hair, Makeup, womens tops. Couldn't get away with a skirt but could get away with certain high heels! Boy it was fun! Now that type of thing is out so no I could not get away with it any longer.

Banned Read only
    Just curious why you don't dress all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by gretchenD View Post
    I work as a hair stylist and do dress enfemme at work once a week.Luckily my boss lets me do this once a week,she loves my en femme side including my co workers and customers.My boss prohibits discrimination and takes care of it asap when it happens

Career Choice

I have been a police officer for 26 years, and I'm noe achieve the rank of Lieutenant. I do underdress occasionally at work. I enjoy underdressing, but with my position, it is a risk.

I,m an M.I.6 agent, infiltrating c/der websites!!!

Nah, not really, i,m a car painter in a car bodyshop.
    I wouldn,t even risk underdressing at work

at the moment i am on disability , i volunteer at my church. my job is computer upgrading and networking and odd jobs I also run the media shout during service yes up front and center and as i am full time i am dressed all the time ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a mechanical designer. I also do some 3d modeling and drafting. I don't dress at work. The last thing I want to do is wear mens AND women's clothes that I hate.

Silver Member
    Firefighter. Don't dress since no one has made bunker skirts yet. Hey wait, that is an idea?!? Anyone know where you can get Nomex bras?

Silver Member
    I recently retired from a twenty year career in the food manufacturing business. I have underdressed for as long as I can remember. Now that I am retired I can devote as much time as I want to being myself and expressing my desire to cd. Since retiring my life has changed for the better and I have never been so happy in my entire life.

Corporate sales.. underdress (waist down) daily, and neck down on Fridays when I do not have to visit clients.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Paint and Body tech. I fix and paint your cars that you wreck on your way to a great sale on Panties and stockings. Makes you wonder when you buy a wreck car and clean it out and find all kinds of girl stuff in a guy car??
    No, those are my Panties]

Operations Manager for a construction company,can't dress there but do sometimes underdress panties...pantyhose.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Fortune 100 corp, as a traffic controller

Just plain retired, and loving every moment of it.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Retired mechanical engineer. turned owner operator truck driver with the SO. Can get dolled up in the truck when not on a run and in the motel on the weekends. Don't want to try driving a big rig in heels though!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiana View Post
    I work in a call center. Don't dress, and will have to change jobs when I go fulltime.
    I work in a call center to, doing tech support. So far real negative comments about my nails or eye brows. No on has said any thing about my earrings either

As I've said before.. I make water.

I have had many hourly paying jobs, and can not dress at work now or ever.

I am a Computer Aided Drafter for the US Army Corps of Engineers. Since there are more males than females I feel uncomfortable under dressing.

i work in a state correctional facility (prison) and as we are force to wear a uniform and are searched regularly{just like the inmates} so it is not possible to dress at work.

I own my software development company. Since I work out of the house, I very seldom get to dress unless on a business trip.

I think I program better when dressed

Under dress all the time as situations permit.

Civil Engineer at a large public works agency. I have worn panties a few times, but that is about it. We have several gay people, but no transgender that I know of.

i work for a magor crane company driving a truck and rigging so cant dress the people here are another bread i do wear panties most of the time and my toe are always painted there pink now i am in counsleing and dont know what i am going to do when i start transition
    23 and lost