Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: What do we doin for a living?

Assistant Director of operations.

I'm the Asst. Director of Operations for a large Thrift Store chain. Talk about a CD's dream Job. I have gotten alot of bargains for my alter ego. Have underdressed but have never left the house in daylight fully dressed......YET....sigh.......maybe someday. I see so many brave girls on this sight. Someday I'll stop lurking and post a few pics and maybe that will help me get out of the house while the sun is out.

I am in the field all the time digging for monuments and crawling through bushes and barbed wire fences..... Office days and computed cad drafting is the "Secretary's Day"... woohoo! Besides it does get hot in the desert!

Tara
    Attached Images Attached Images

a communications technician. Sit around and babysit a bunch of cables and commo equipment 12hrs a day. Yawn

I can only underdress at work.

I'm a gg in a pretty much male dominated career. I am a software programmer for an international company, it's hard to be girly when you get comments all the time, may be part of the reason I'm kind of tomboyish at work recently. I'm starting to realize I want to be more girly like my so...haha
    you only get to live this life once, cherish it, experience it, and don't be afraid to be yourself.....

I'm selfemployed I wear a simple Dicky uniform that can work both ways, but I also have to judge what is appropiate by who and where I'm working because Jacksonville Florida is still largely closed minded, but there are a few area where anything goes with in reason.
    I guess the best way to put it is: it depends on your job and where you work.

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    commercial construction here,and dressed to some degree every day. get some funny looks sometimes, but not really any serious trouble over it. most of the time,they are just trying to see if that really is a girl under that hardhat. pretty much given up on trying to act and dress like a boy for work,just being myself and having fun with it anymore
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

Marketer

I am doing marketing for a big Information Technology company. They have diversity/non discriminatory policies but I work out of the US, if you have accepting problems there here we got a VERY non tolerant society. So, I do not dress although I under dress from time to time.

« тнε тεмртяεss »
    I go to work fully dressed every day.

...Because I work from home as an eBay seller. It's quite convenient actually; being able to merge my dress-up time with my work schedule :3

I love Cathie's answer of stay at home dad "or other mom" while while the wife is the breadwinner! That would be so cool. I never finished school. I had many different jobs over the decades including trash collection, building furniture and meat packaging. On the side, I plowed snow and used farm equipment on my own farm as well as other farms.

For all of my jobs, I secretly wore panties and a bra and sometimes even pantyhose. Many jobs did not allow earrings. My wife has her own web design company and works from home, so she (and her employees) can dress any way they want most of the time. But they cannot crossdress when meeting certain clients. The musicians don't mind at all. If I was educated, I would work for her, so I could dress up all day!

Most of the educated crossdressers use computers, found this forum and posted here. I know there are a lot of crossdressers who are not very educated and have crappy labor jobs like mine. Some are still students and don't have jobs. But it was fun to read this forum anyway. You wouldn't have heard from me, if my wife didn't find this forum for me.

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

Well I am a...

Medic in Indianapolis
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

I'm just about to finish up a Software Development course (finish this week).

And i am also in the process of setting up a Software company with a couple friends. Currently working on getting a premesis.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

IT Tech Support

I do IT Tech Support for a large Drug Distributor, work in one of their larger distribution centers in PA. Occassionally wear feminine spandex boot-cut leggings on casual friday. Always wear Thong panties and sometimes they peek out when wearing a shorter length top that just reaches the belt line of the leggings. No one has mntioned a thing.

What a great thread. I've enjoyed reading the diversity we have.

I retired from the fires service 3 years ago, a smaller department, and would never have concidered even underdressing on the job.

I am now self employed designing and installing sound systems, working with churches. When I'm in the office (at my home), I'm usually in women's clothes appropriate for an office. On a job sight or meeting with clients, I limit it to underdressing.

I'm off to Las Vegas next week for business, and while I'm in class and meetings, I'll be just underdressed. But I'm hoping to be able to get out almost every night en femme. Since I don't gamble, Vegas is not my kind of town. But the hope of getting out dressed so frequently is really making me look forward to this trip.

Bobbi

Self Confessed Technology Geek

Originally an electronics engineer I now create cool IT solutions for a multi-national.

When in the office I frequently underdress and feel way more 'comfortable' with myself; calm, relaxed, focused. I'm a long way short of even considering full-time at work; that would probably force a career change I don't need right now.
    When working from home I'm fully dressed at every opportunity. (Not that often now since coming out to my SO who's currently not supportive)

Wow; I LOVE this thread. It's been truly enlightening to see the broad spectrum of talent in this community.

Nikki

I service security systems and auto doors. I have underdressed a few times at work but it isn't really worth the risk for me.

I'm an electronics engineer for a medical device manufacture.

Retired, sort of, I have a small horse ranch that keeps me busy and I can be dressed most of the time. My biggest income comes from the Texas Renaissance Festival. Leann

I'm an NICU nurse

I work in a childrens hospital in the NICU

Director of a corporate and bussines events company.
    Never dressed at work...

But some thimes when I work at night in office papers, I have to call my Secretary... hahaha..... Me in Femme!

I'm an adult web mistress and I manage and produce material for pay sites
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

military

i am currently in the british army and finding it harder to control my urges

what work we do.

Well my day job is I work for US Postal service inside as a clerk, no one at work knows about me. I do not dress at work except for panties which I wear exclusively. As a sideline I work with standardbred horses [harness racing], I am a licensed owner/trainer currently hae 2 horses racing up at HOosier Park. Also no one at the track knows about me even though I go out most other places fully enfemme usually at least twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Well my day job is I work for US Postal service inside as a clerk, no one at work knows about me. I do not dress at work except for panties which I wear exclusively. As a sideline I work with standardbred horses [harness racing], I am a licensed owner/trainer currently hae 2 horses racing up at HOosier Park. Also no one at the track knows about me even though I go out most other places fully enfemme usually at least twice a week.
    Well, if someone finds out at work, you can fairly easily "go postal" on them!

(just kidding!!!!!!!)

My job (s)? Hummm, well I was in industrial maintanince support while still in high school which is where I first got the inclination I might be headed this direction.(CD) working in a new supersized drug store (60,000 sqft) I came across a whole shopping cart stuffed full of pantyhose. Hummmm maybe these are my size? They were and were promply put in a location where I could "cart them off" without causing a ripple in the food chain.

Next it was the military where I started after many years to underdress on occassion. Mostly when I rode a motorcycle to work (pantyhose) in the freezing cold of the upper east coast. Then I went into repair work for a local construction company and the dressing, even underdressing, was out of the question. The work is just too dangerious. I didn't really care if i was found out, but nylon when on fire, is not a good way to keep "the boys" healthy.

Then I took up being a security guard. Yeah, I can dress here, and did. Especially when working two shifts on the weekends. No one about to see me. I always took my stash to work and changed, then changed back about an hour before anyone would show up to take the next shift. Had a super drop in one time and luckly it was about a half hour before i was to get off. I had changed out of my skirt and blouse and back into my uniform just before he arrived.

Then i started this work, full time owner operator, long haul, flatbed trucker. I only underdress now, panties all the time, sometimes in the winter pantyhose, and satin pj's or very satiny nightgown for sleep. I was fully dressed including makeup and got stopped one night by a CHP (California Highway Patrol) officer for speeding. He took one look, smiled a bit then continued to write the ticket. The worst thing about it, he made me get out of the truck and stand by the side of the road until he was done writing the ticket. Gads, I hated that. Oh, and I put a run (ladder) in my hose, and hated that too. Maybe the best thing, he called me "Maam" until he got close enough to see my shadow through the makeup.

SarahLynn
    Last edited by SarahLynn; 06-21-2008 at 11:15 PM.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

I do Information Technology and Information Security work for a large corporation.

The IT work is fun and challenging... the IS side is boring and mostly paperwork, reports, compliance and audits

I underdress at work, and get to do some dressing and outings during business trips.
    Last edited by Cristi; 06-21-2008 at 11:27 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein