Thread: Happy to be transgendered

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar

Happy to be transgendered

I wake up every morning thinking about how happy I am to be transgendered. I truely consider it a gift to be able to experience this. I know being tansgendered can be a source of pain and confusion and places a strain on many marrieges (fortunately my wife likes me this way). But all things considered it is a unique expeperiece to enjoy. How do you girls feel?

I've considered it a wonderful thing to be able to enjoy both points of view, even if one is somewhat limited and would rather enjoy the fem a lot more. And it is sometimes frustrating, but not so much as I'd wish I weren't. Did I make any sense?

ChanDelle

I'm happy and its really great to have a fem side I can let out

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    Amen sister, I feel the same way

Happy but transitions are not easy for me (whether from M t F or from F to M - even harder) and bring me sometimes sadness... So generally speaking happy, but from time to time not so happy indeed!

I agree Sasha, it is a gift to be celebrated, revel in and to roll in to your hearts content. It makes us softer and more vunerable and in a strange way, able to understand the feminine side that all us males have to a certain degree.

I find myself noticing things I've never noticed before as a strictly male looking at life. How wonderful it is to be able to bestow on your partner a soft touch, a peck on the cheek or just an appreciative glance that tells them you love them in such a feminine way.

Sorry I got a little off-topic there for a minute but I do so love to experience, and display my new found feminity toward my SO, and my fellow humans. Viva la Difference'.

Hugs, Amber

Sasha,
    yes i am glad, in a bittersweet way.
    very satisfied to understand why i felt like an alien, a sojourner, a stranger in a strange land all these years; the mystery is resolved.
    why the little boys and the little girls treated me like such a weirdo.
    and the bigger ones later.
    though i have to admit, my sensitive emotional side did its fair share of attracting many partners who felt i was different from the other guys.
    yes, viva la difference!
    but its a sad realization that so many near and dear sinply cannot and will not tolerate my "deviation" from their norm.
    no chance.
    so, bittersweet.
    and yet, a gift of vision.
    for us and, it is to be hoped, from us.
    thanks for a provocative post,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

sometimes I am very happy to be tg but then there are the other times.

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I am a lot more comfortable being a crossdresser since I came out to my wife several years ago. It sure makes things a lot nicer not having to hide it anymore and worry about getting caught. I also think it makes me a better husband since it helps me understand her better and can relate to some feminine things better. Crossdressing also heops me relax when I am feeling stressed. So am I happy: yes and like you Sasha I consider it a wonderful gift.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Years ago during my denial phase I considered it a curse. Since accepting it, my life has changed for the better.

I Love it since I've found our community. Before it was lonely and I though there was something wrong with me. I experienced the guilt and shame and embarrassment at what I was doing even though no one knew. Now, I have come to accept that this is who I am and wonder at what a pretty girl I would have made in my 20's! I was a "pretty boy" with long hair and very slim so I think that would have translated well! I just wish my wife was ok with it. That is the only downside. I think of all the fun we could have if she were accepting. I know I can't force her so I once again keep it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Anne Meadows View Post
    I wake up every morning thinking about how happy I am to be transgendered.
    I truly wish I could say that.

Karen Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Anne Meadows View Post
    I wake up every morning thinking about how happy I am to be transgendered. I truely consider it a gift to be able to experience this. I know being tansgendered can be a source of pain and confusion and places a strain on many marrieges (fortunately my wife likes me this way). But all things considered it is a unique expeperiece to enjoy. How do you girls feel?
    I'm sure having a supporting spouse helps a lot. I wish my wife understood.

ColleenW

Arrow

I enjoy the duality of my mind, body and spirit every day.

Despite any hardships, this is who I am, and I live each day the best I can, no matter if I'm Alex or Alexandra

Patricia

Smile Happy to be transgenered (CD?)

If this refers to being a CD, then I feel the same way that many of the people responding to this thread feel.
    Yes, it was a had struggle to overcome all of the social baggage and reach the point of understanding just hwat CD is all about. I too stongly wish I had not been given this aspect which has complicated my life so much. Yet now that I have come to realize what a blessing it is I am indeed very happy, not only with being a CD but the tremendous fulfillment it gives, to be able to experience, to some extent at least, the feminine side of human nature.

Patricia
    Patricia, the hard core CD

I am happy to be a crossdresser since I have accepted that part of me, I am glad it is a part of who I am.

About the same as you and my wife is OK with it and that makes life sweet.
    Angie

Smile amber 07

Way to go girl. I love the red and white combination. You look great! beth ann

Patricia
    Quote Originally Posted by JocelynQuivers View Post
    Years ago during my denial phase I considered it a curse. Since accepting it, my life has changed for the better.
    I too struggled with being a CD for years, feeling guilty and that something must be radically wrong with me.
    Since I came to terms with it and found out that CD involved expressing my female aspect and that I was certainly in good company, I really feel great about it and every time I go out, which is at least every weekend and every other chance I get, I feel like I am embarking on a new and wonderfull adventure. The curse of my early years has become a blessing.

Patricia
    The hard core CD.
    Patricia, the hard core CD

Smile Staycee CD

What a beautiful face and I love the hair. Very well done! beth ann

Well, I'm both happy and sad that I am a transgender person...

Happy because I like my feminine side so much. Happy that some people I have come out to like me, perhaps even more that they did before they knew... Happy becaus I feel so good when "en femme"...

But sad at the same time because I know it makes my wife unhappy, because I can't be "en femme" more often as a result, because I resent being dressed as a men so much...

Both sad and happy simultaneously because this is taking so much of my time and of my mind... I like to think of myself as a transgender person but I hate thinking of myself as a transgender person all the time, I wish I would just find the strength just to be a transgender person and think less about it...

Eugenie

Smile Completeness

[SIZE="3"]Being transgendered has completed my life.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".