Thread: Information on www.hotornot.com please.

Information on www.hotornot.com please.

Ok, I see a number of girls out here putting their pics on hotornot.com.

You don't have to tell me your secrets if you don't want to, but:

1. Do log yourself under your true age, or what you think you can get by with?
    2. Do you think there are any poses that seem to be better than others?
    3. I have looked on the site and noticed that provactive clothing does not get a higher score, is this true?
    4. Any other tips you'd like to pass on?

Now watch; the dead silience hits...
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Tracy, don't expect and old war horse like me to put my face up there. Unless there is a red headed GG that is interested.

i use my real name and my real age i am **female** . i change my picture just to see if the "look" is right for me . real people rating me gives me sometimes good and bad ... it's another tool in my arsenal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    Ok, I see a number of girls out here putting their pics on hotornot.com.

You don't have to tell me your secrets if you don't want to, but:

1. Do log yourself under your true age, or what you think you can get by with? My true age
    2. Do you think there are any poses that seem to be better than others?A good picture is a good picture
    3. I have looked on the site and noticed that provactive clothing does not get a higher score, is this true? I'd say so.
    4. Any other tips you'd like to pass on?

Now watch; the dead silience hits...
    Good luck. I have had a few pics up for a while myself.

MJ. Ty wonderful video, It only sadens me that I could never come close to you in looks. You are somethinijng to behold!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Hi Tracy

I've been playing at hotornot since someone mentioned it here last year. It's odd the way scoring goes. My pics usually start high, then the score drops. After 200 votes, it goes up again. Around 300, it drops again!

Some of the girls here get good scores. Mine r all 5's and 6's, with a rare 7. Not very good. "Skin", seems to score better than " classy". My age is listed as 35, I think.

I got better scores running as a " woman", than as a "man".
    This pic is currently rated 6.9. One of my highest scores.

Grabbed Frame 39.JPG
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

When I signed up I signed in as a man. So either women or gay guys should be looking at my profile, after over 200 votes I am stuck on 6. I do use my real age also.
    Dana Fleming