Thread: Transformation Service Needed - Chicago

Transformation Service Needed - US/England

Hello Girls

Transformation Services - I am interested in finding a transformation service in the US or England that will perform a head to toe transformation for me in a private setting complete with clothing changes and photos. I am not interested in store cosmetic counters. Please pass on any information/advice you have.

You can also PM me or email me with your information/advice/experiences.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by SamanthaStevens; 03-08-2008 at 05:03 AM. Reason: More descriptive title
    Samantha

A girl who loves pantyhose.

I'm not new, just quiet lizbendalin's Avatar
    It's not that I want to be a girl, or I want to be a boy; I want to be me!

My Facebook profile

Another place in Chicago-very supportive and friendly

http://www.jannasplace.com/

I had a great time and felt so comfortable.

Here is a photo of my visit-it was a few years back and I am so glad I lost some weight, but willing to share.

GypsyKaren
    I know Janna, she's a real sweetheart and is very devoted to us, and so is Rori, I met her once and she's very nice too.

Karen Starlene

The picture I meant to add

This was a wonderful private experience at Janna's Place
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why Leave Home?

You do not even have to leave the Windy City to find a few good transformation services. To add what folks have already posted, I would give Rachel's Wig and Beauty Salon a call. Rachel's is located on West Irving Park Road. www.geocities.com/rachelswigs Velma has always treated me fine and always makes me feel most welcome when I vist the store when I am in town on business.

If you are looking to be a customer of a transformation business in England, I would suggest you pick the latest or any newer copy of TV Reparte' (You may not be able to find this magazine in ChiTown since there are so few magazine shops left standing, but you can order this magazine from Mag's Inc.)

TV Reparte' is one of the UK's leading CD/TV magazines and transformation business's are booming there, and hence this magazine is full of advertizing for of transformation services (called dressing services in the UK BTW). The British seem to be much more open and accepting of our lifestyle and dressing services are big business over there.

If you would like to PM me, I would be happy to help you locate some other transformation business in the US, depending on what location you were interested in.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Sarah V; 03-12-2008 at 01:15 AM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

england

Never been to it but have chatted with those who have in England is. Pandora's place....I think you'll find it if you search for Pandora Depledge. With the weak dollar to the pound (I think it's basically $2.00 to 1 pound sterling. Whatever price displayed is double that amount in dollars.

Rachel's Wigs

OMG, I forgot about Velma, she is terrific, very friendly, supportive and a great resource. Here is the photo when I bought a couple of wigs.

Tiffany
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlee View Post
    Never been to it but have chatted with those who have in England is. Pandora's place....I think you'll find it if you search for Pandora Depledge. With the weak dollar to the pound (I think it's basically $2.00 to 1 pound sterling. Whatever price displayed is double that amount in dollars.
    Ashlee is right :- www.pandoradepledge.com . they are impressive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]