Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love my boobs!

Love my boobs!

I have not dressed since Halloween, (see the avatar). I have been refurbishing my 100= year old house, and the femme 'me' just hasn't been part of the process. I stored a lot of furniture and miscellaneous stuff (most of Wenda's shoes and wardrobe) in a ministorage, so some itens have not been as accessible as normal.

But, I have been feeling undermotivated lately, and moved a carry-on piece of luggage upstairs. It had three wigs, 4 pairs of shoes, and a set of #6 breast forms. I enjoyed my red heels, and decided to wear my forms. I used Hollisters after warming them up in the microwave, and applied 'the girls'. They were warm and comforting. I felt re-connected.

Hollisters is not cheap, so yesterday and today, I used my old stand-by, 3M Super 77. I wore "the girls" to bed, awaking, working, shoipping, for the last two days. I am not sure what the psychology is, but I just feel better when I have breasts. W.

oh, Wenda!
    me too, girl, me too!
    it feels like the way it always should have been.
    good job.
    all my best,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Love it!!

I've been sleeping on purple satin sheets, and I found a lovely night gown in the same material ....

Yes .. Love it. .... I get up in the morning and become a boy again for a bit!
    regards

I also love mine hun nothing says girl like boobs hun
    Angie

I feel just so right when wearing my boobs. Everytime I get home the girls go on and stay there until leaving for work the next day.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Wenda, Same here girl!! I wear them out and about, during the day just about every day. And always sleep with them and my nighties.

And I love the bounce I feel when I'm walking quickly or am out jogging.

Erica
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

Beth said it well, I too just feel right with them on and wear them as often as possible. I have yet to sleep with then on..is that really a wise thing to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle04240 View Post
    Beth said it well, I too just feel right with them on and wear them as often as possible. I have yet to sleep with then on..is that really a wise thing to do?
    I have read some threads in which people express some concern about damaging the forms, but I haven't found that to be the case. I have slept while wearing my #9 forms, which are very realistic, with no damage, and with my #6 teardrops from Silicone Works, no problem. I just find that, when I achieve a really good glue job, where the edges are nice and tight, I hate to remove them. At the moment, Saturday morning, my #6 girls have been on since Thursday evening. Hi from the girls!

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    I have yet to sleep with them on..is that really a wise thing to do?

I sleep with mine on most every night & have never had any problems

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Clean up

Wenda;
    How do you clean the "Girls" up when you use 3M77 ?
    Do you spray it on the forms or your body ?
    Thanks
    JoanAz

my darn 36A boobs won't go away!

hee hee

I have 2 sets, size 6 for wearing around town under a coat or heavy sweater in drab, size 8 for around the house, and the only time I am without them is when I am at work.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

bEEb
    The pendulous swing and sway. The tugging upon the bra straps. What joy! Exponentially better in proportion to bigger.

I can certainly understand that, which is why I'm so happy mine are always on. I hate to brag but I love being able to fill a C cup bra naturally.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I have yet to sleep with then on..is that really a wise thing to do?
    It depends how you sleep. If you sleep on your tummy then the weight of your upper body is squishing the forms more than they are designed for, which can cause them to break (especially near the seams.) It can also be fairly uncomfortable to sleep that way: if your mattress is firm then your forms can end up holding your upper body several inches above the bed.

I find that if I have my #7 or #10 forms on then I tend to automatically sleep on my back... my body knows, somehow.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanAz View Post
    Wenda;
    Thanks
    Drumming, My other hobby

And which glue do you prefer. Hollister's or 3M?

Missy Anne

I'm guessing Hollisters is a glue. I never heard of it. I am on #6 pair of forms. I shot the moon and bought the VERY EXPENSIVE self adhesive form from 'the breast form store'. No glue required. They do work best with a bra, but they are OK in the hottub without.First time my wife has put her hand on my chest since I started wearing boobs. More than once. It is the most fun thing I have ever done. It makes me fell so good!

I just love that mine are real. They do scream out Fem.

One of the lucky ones here. real 36bs
    diana.r

I have a padded Bra that I wear when not at work and to bed and yes, I do feel great with it and the feel of Breasts. As a matter of fact I am now growing my own and as they are getting bigger I am so excited.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by JoanAz View Post
    Wenda;
    Thanks
    I started out by trying to spray on my chest and on the forms. Unneccessary, and probably not good to spray directly on your chest. I adopted a process that involved fairly simple steps: microwave the forms for about 90 seconds, spray the 3M77 onto the backs of the forms, focussing on the edges, microwave for another 30 seconds, and apply them to my chest, pull on a tight bra to ensure they are tight.
    The Hollisters leaves less residue than the 3M. I can apply the forms several times, 5 or more, before cleaning them. When I first started cleaning the forms, I used Turpentine, a biological derivative of pines. It is oily, not harsh on skin, but smells really strong. After I used the first litre, I replaced it with odorless Varsol, with good results.
    I put sufficient Varsol in a small tray, and set the forms in to soak for perhaps a half hour. I wipe the softened adhesive with paper towels, and replace them in the trays. A couple of soakings usually is sufficient.
    When the traces of adhesive, stray hairs, etc, are gone, I apply dish detergent and rinse the forms and set them to dry in a dish drain tray. When they are dry, I spray some femme body spray on them and place them back in their storage boxes. I actually find the process of cleaning and drying 'the girls' to be somewhat therapuetic.
    Wenda

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Anne View Post
    And which glue do you prefer. Hollister's or 3M?

Missy Anne
    Hollister's is a medical adhesive, developed for attaching medical items such as cholostemy bags, to the body. I have had no skin reactions, and, for example, at Halloween, I applied my #9 forms by 7 pm, and did not remove them until after 2 am. (there apparently are images of ladies checking out my breasts) I have found, however, that it will loose its adhesive power after about 8 hours, sooner if you are perspiring.
    A footnote, apparently Elmer's spray glue is at least as effective as 3M, less costly and perhaps less aggressive than 3M. W

If you can ignore it for four months it is just a passing fancy for you hon!

Silver Member
    Absolutely feels wonderful when my natural 38B girls are being careessed in a lacy underwire bra or tickled with a silky nighty!

Enjoy, Chari