Thread: Quick Update

Quick Update

Hi. girls just to let you know just back from petrol(gas) station en femm. The station is abt 10 mins drive so first time in car wonderful feeling when you look down and the seat belt crosses very neatly in between. Then I had to put air in the tyres is was quuite busy so no body noticed. I was dressed in clothes simliar to my last outing. So getting further and bolder from home.

Congrads......sounds like your getting there. I did the same thing too. A lot of us have. If you want a real test, try this. If the gasoline station has a convienent store, try going in and buying a bottle of water. That was the next thing I did and that broke all the molds. LOL I went in, got the water, paid for it, walked out and no problems. Now I go shopping, eating, and etc.

It's great isn't it? You sound like me, short trips, maybe no one sees me, maybe one person or more. It sounds silly for a grown man to get excited about something like that but I do.

I've often tried to think of one word to describe it ... exciting, exhilirating, fresh, proud, accomplished, feminine ... or just plain good. I don't know but I like it. Good for you.
    Cause I’m as free as a bird now, and this bird you’ll never change.
    Lord help me, I can't change. Won't you fly as a free bird, yeah.

[SIZE="1"]--R. Van Zant - Lynyrd Skynyrd[/SIZE]

Way to go girlfriend. The sun gets warmer every trip out.