butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song

Sometimes just a pair of panties will do it for me.
    Sometimes I like wearing a full slip,
    Sometimes over a pair of sheer energy pantyhose,
    Sometimes with a bra and breastforms.
    Sometimes totally dressed, but I have to be careful
    when I get up in the middle of the night to take a leak!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    I have been sleeping in a nightgown and panties for several years now. Some weekends I glue my breast forms on and love the feel of them under my nightgown! I tried going back to sleeping in guy mode a little while back and couldn't. Guess I will be a girl (at least at night) for the rest of my life

Stef
    I normally sleep in a pair of panties and topless, Cami or in a night-shirt. I do have a few silky nighties but I get so hot & sweaty.

Anyway... Only once did I wear my breastforms in a bra to sleep in and it was a little uncomfortable until I got to sleep.I I am wondering, whether or not the glue tugs the chest skin during the night? I just picked out the above quote at random. sorry.

Smile PJs! Awww, ye-yah, bay-bee!

I am loving my pajamas I bought last week at Lane Bryant. Just wishing the legs were a little longer. But the soft material. Mmmmmmmmm.

I can't wait until Friday! I am going somewhere special where I can try on wigs and bras. And hopefully they can help me figure out my other measurements. So I can start buying dresses and nightgowns and lingerie and....! *swoons*

Sleeping totally en femme sounds wonderful.

I can't wait!
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Josie

"No day but today." ~RENT

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I love sleeping en femme when I can. My SO and I are truck drivers and sometimes I've got to sleep in a moving, bouncy truck! And, sleeping en femme at a truck stop wouldn't be a good idea if I started sleep walking!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I sleep en femme every night.. despite the fact that I always sleep in the nude. For me.. en femme isn't about what you wear.. it's a state of mind.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    every now and then. If I am dressed during the day, I'll sleep enfemme at night. Most nights I just wear a pink night shirt my wife bought me
    Drumming, My other hobby

I sleep "en femme" every night. I can't imagine not doing so. The only downside is that my breast forms started to curl at the edges. I guess I toss and turn alot. I bought a second pair for everyday dressing and use my first pair for sleeping in. Normally a babydoll for a cover, but when its cold, a gown always keeps me warm. Like the posts above, waking up as a girl is always a turn on.
    D
    Dani

Sleeping en femme

I like to sleep in my nighty.. I like to keep it simple, incase I one of the kids needs me, then I can do a quick change.

[SIZE=2]____________________________________________[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Too many thing to do, to little time. Enjoy who you are,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The DH for Abigaild(GG)[/SIZE]

I sleep in panties every night. I usually wear a nightgown about 4 nights a week. Sometimes my wife and I wear matching nightgowns. It's a lot of girl fun.

A half slip and bra work for me. I love the silkyness of the slip and the tightness of the bra makes me realize how much a woman I am. And as I layon my side I have something soft and smooth to cup in my hand - my bra supported breast.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

3 sets of panties

One cotten one, 2 lycras. I like the way they flatten out Tom and the boys! A sports bra keeps my forms from moving around. Everything feels nice and tite! Getting too warm here for nite gowns.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Unless we have company, my wife and I both wear nightgowns to bed - we wear the same size and have several sets of identical style, different color pairs.

Sometimes I do take an afternoon nap while dressed - I usually remove at least my wig, sometimes jewelry, depending on what I'm wearing strip down to lingerie and put on a nightgown. I lay on my back - waking up with boobies is cool!

It's Wonderful. I wear forms and a nightgown every night.

Veronica

I'm like everybody else I sleep in panties and nite gown for about 10years now and I wouldn't change that for nothing.

It is wonderful ain't it. I sleep in my Bra and Panties all the time and night gown.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

[SIZE="3"]That's what all of my pjs and nighties are for!! I see here it is safe to come out and admit that I sleep with my forms a bra, panties,nighty and my long lovely hair I love to start my day as such a girl

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Satin nightgown or chemise for me every night.
    Also i stayed tucked and wear panties, "stick on" forms and a cheap blond wig.

For me it is bra, forms and panties every night. Sometimes I will choose my soft cotton pajamas or a slip.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Sleeping en femme is one of my favorite things to do. Last night i went to sleep in a matching set of purple panties, camisole and pajama pants from vanity fair. I thinking tonight maybe a black cami with a black thong, it all depends on what i feel like later tonight.

We are north of Atlanta Ga. Nice house in the woods.

night gown

I sleep in a flannel night gown every night in the winter. I have two of them. One I got and the other my wife got for me. No panties or bra, just the gown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wife likes to wear my cloths

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

even if the SO is not in the loop

For those of us who sleep alone or with a supportive SO, all these wonderful sensations are available. but

Let me remind everyone else that male satin PJ sets are totally available. I got pants, top, and robe on sale for much less than $100, and it has the move and feel of any of my wife's satin PJs. So, for those who cannot overtly sleep en femme, I highly recommend this route, and she might even think it is elegant!

tina

I live just a few miles north Of Kansas City, Mo United States

I like too dress in fem at night

I love to dress in fem at night to it feels great to wake up feelings fem in the mornings
    Tiffianycd

Now that it is getting warmer, I can start wearing the Pink satin PJ's my wife bought me last Christmas.

I wore my bra and forms one night under my nightie, and my wife didn't like it. However, I've been wearing a gown to bed every night for a few years now, and she's fine with that. She's even bought me a few of the 7 I have.

My latest is a long black nylon confection by shadowline. I hate taking it off in the morning.

DonnaT