Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping en femme

Sleeping en femme

Its not something i make a habit of.But last night i went to bed in my hose,bra,panties.breast forms and chemise.it felt wonderful waking up to the feeling of my magical clothes and forms next to my skin.It was also very nice that i was already dressed to start the day!mmmmm!I know this subject has been discussed before,but really needed to share it.Thankyou girls
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

i know what you mean, it just feels good. all i do is a night gown and breast froms once in awhile, but its nice.
    long flowing skirts

Thanks for sharing Claire. I've been on a bit of a binge the last week or so and every night have slept with some level of dress on. Love waking up with the hair from my wig draped across my face and feeling the panties and bra staps against my body. Absolutely fabulous!

I love it as well. Luckily I get to wear nighties to bed every night and a couple of nights a week put in my forms. My wife is cool with it so I am very, very happy!

For me, sleeping "en femme" is wearing a nightgown

Sleeping all dressed in daily clothes is something women rarely do... Perhaps in airplanes (not very comfortable) or when too tired or too drunk to have the strength to undress (not very elegant ),

However, as a crossdresser it is a nice fantazy to fulfil... Better be good at ironing clothes on the next day though...

Eugenie

Happy To Be Me
    Its great sleeping in fem Pj's I have now for about 7 yrs I would not have it any other way

I usually sleep in atleast a pair of panties. Most nights though it's panties and a cami or full slip or chemise. I personally don't see the attraction to sleeping with a bra and forms on. It would be way too uncomfortable for me. To each there own.

I started to do this two weeks ago and what a pleasure it is at bedtime. I, too, wear panties and either a long black satin slip/nightgown or a short, satin, lilac chemise. I love the feel of the satin against my skin.

In fem at nite

Like everyone else I sleep in fem. Most times nite gown and sometimes panties and bra. In am join my wife in the study for coffe and paper. I'm extremely lucky to have a wife who doesn't mind my Cd activities.

I know the feeling, and it feels great!
    I've even slept in a pair of womens shoes, stockings, so that I could see my painted toe nails.
    It's amazing what any particular piece of womens clothing will do to all of our senses.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Every night in either long gown or short teddy, over panties and bra with forms in, and cheap wig I bought to sleep in only. Feels wonderful.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

A nighty or PJs for me. Don't count the pantys as that's all I wear anyway.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Nylon tricot PJs or nightgown and a pair of undies, everynight.

About 3 or 4 weeks ago I fell alseep in my recliner while watching TV. I hadn't changed for bed, so I was fully dressed. I found it to be really uncomfortable waking up, with bra and stockings on. I understand the idea of "the look" when first opening your eyes, and I guess that's nice, I just have a different view of comfort when sleeping.
    Been wearing nighties or PJs so long now, I don't remember how it feels to wear anything else.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Sleeping in nightgown and panties

I have been sleeping in a nightgown and panties for several years now. Some weekends I glue my breast forms on and love the feel of them under my nightgown! I tried going back to sleeping in guy mode a little while back and couldn't. Guess I will be a girl (at least at night) for the rest of my life

Stef

Most nights I sleep in my comfy Leading Lady leisure bra which holds my smaller enhancers in the perfect position. I've gotten so used to the feeling of waking up with my breasts in place. It feels so wonderful!

Patty

I've slept in nightwear a few times and enjyed it.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Usually just a very plain nightdress.
    But if there's a fire nearby I've got a lovely Babydoll Pyjamas set to change into just in case I have to get carried down a ladder by a big fireman.
    Well there could be cameras present couldn't there?

i ALMOST ALWAYS SLEEP IN A NIGHTGOWN IN THE WINTER AND A BABY DOLL IN THE SUMMER. SOMETIMES I INCLUDE A BRA AND PADDING JUST TO FILL OUT THE OUTFIT. I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS AND STILL GET A THRILL EVERY NIGHT. MANY NIGHTS I TAKE MY BUBBLE BATH EARLY JUST SO THAT I CAN GET IN MY NIGHT CLOTHES. AAAAAAAHHHHHH! IT IS SO NICE FEELING!

I also enjoy sleeping en femme. I always wear a pair of panties and a nightie or a teddy that matches.
    SarahHall

i love to sleep in my silky holdup stockings and a nice thong.To feel the silkiness of my stockings when i wake up is a wonderful feeling.

Nikki

Nightgown and panties work for me. Stumbling down the hall in the middle of the night on my way to the loo with the gown swishing around my ankles makes getting up not such a terrible experience.

Vieja

my so like me sleeping in my night gown I have sleeped in it for 3 years since we got togather

Panties and a bra fo me yes its great to wake up this way

Sleeping in femm

I love to sleep in my night shirt and panties i feel so nice.

I love sleeping en femme. Two or three nights a week. It is not uncomfortable for me, maybe because I sleep on my side or on my back. It is wonderful waking up with forms ,bra , panties and a gown. Love it.