Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many women wear panties with pantyhose?

How many women wear panties with pantyhose?

My last few gf's were not into hosiery, though I was turning my last one on to them. About ten years ago my gf Erin would wear tights sometimes and usually with panties, but sometimes not. I was wondering if all the girls here who are lucky enough to have a gg in their lives could tell me how often are not they wear panties with their pantyhose. I usually don't but sometimes do. I kind of like how silky panties feel encased by nylon, but like I said more often than not I don't wear any..............Thanks

All my gf's and my wife have worn panties under their hose. My wife wears thigh highs most of the time now, and unless she's being a bad girl in a good way she has panties on. I always wear panties, it helps hold the tuck in place and I love the way it feels.

Not wearing knickers under tights would be, omg
    "One's real life is often the life one does not lead." - Oscar Wilde

Back and forth

Both my wife and I have gone back and forth on this. Most recently, she is NOT wearing panties with them.
    luv,

Lisa

This week I am wearing mostly...........knickers under my tights............ sorry I'm drunk.
    "One's real life is often the life one does not lead." - Oscar Wilde

panties yes

Most of the time I wear a padded panty under them for effect. I don't have much of a butt and need all the help I can get.. If not the padded ones, then just panties it seems to keep them from rolling down at the waist quite so much.

I wear panties under my nylons - it helps tuck it. but if I have no need to tuck it, I dont wear panties under them in the summer - Too Hot.

I wear panties under pantyhose and I like to wear another pretty pair over them also, just in case someone gets a flash view and it looks pretty.

My wife wear panties with her pantyhose about half the time. I never wear panties with my pantyhose when I am wearing them under my "boy" clothes, but will wear them when I have a dress on... sometimes!

Eileen1969

Exclamation how sexy!

pantyhose without panties! mmmmsexy in very trampy way! My ex's where not very much into wearing pantyhose? and I could not figure out why?
    Girls are not much into pantyhose and why did they lol make it for them!?lol
    My ex once said I have more pantyhose than Klinger! lol and she has put on pantyhose for me as I masterbated in front of her! that was fun and even better than sex itself! whoa eh! just sexy pantyhose and love it death much love Ronxoxoxox

curious

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_sf
    Both my wife and I have gone back and forth on this. Most recently, she is NOT wearing panties with them.
    Thanks for the reply......And I must say that you have an amazing pair of legs......I bet your hosiery begs you to be worn.....
    So out of curiousity, what exactly makes you go back and forth on deciding yes or no on panties?

sounds like it's panties under the ph

Well it seams to me (no pun intended) that from these responses it looks as if the majority of women I see in pantyhose must be wearing panties. Wonder why they don't just wear thigh highs..??? And why do they put a gusset in the panty if women wear panties with them....??? You know I have a coffe table book of the history of French lingerie, and they have many revealing photos of pantyhose, and none of the women are wearing panties??

My wife and I both wear panties with our hose. I think most women do. Women have the cotton crouch in their underwear for good reasons, and I think they wear them.

My wife only wears pantyhose for church or other dressy occasions and always wears panties under them.

When I dress, I'm usually a garter girl, but I do have a few pairs of fishnet and fancy floral pantyhose.

When I do wear pantyhose, I wear panties underneath and usually plain pantyhose under my fishnets (have black, dark red, pink). I also wear panties (or once in a while pettipants) over them.

Jadeanne

pantylover1

Thumbs up

I always wear panties with or without pantyhose But what susied said about a pair under and a pair over that sounds ou la la

Smile

My wife always wears panties under her pantyhose. I rarely wear pantyhose but if I do I wear panties under my pantyhose.

Talking

I agree with Susie D. one pair under and one prettier pair over in hopes to be seen.
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

My wife wears panties under her tights. I like the look of panties over them so thats' how I usually wear them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by michelleCA
    Thanks for the reply......And I must say that you have an amazing pair of legs......I bet your hosiery begs you to be worn.....
    So out of curiousity, what exactly makes you go back and forth on deciding yes or no on panties?
    Thanks so much. Last I checked my pantyhose weren't speaking to me, but not because they're mad at me...

Not really sure why we've gone back and forth. I guess it's just a mood thing. She used to always wear panties with her hose. When I got started, I was doing the same thing. Then, one day, I went without and loved the feeling. After a few times of me doing that, she tried it, and she hasn't gone back. I, on the other hand, have since gone back to wearing the panties with them. Go figure...!
    luv,

Lisa

I guess it depens on your mood I like wearing panties over the hose I thik it looks sexier

Banned Read only
    My wife only wears panties under her pantyhose during that time of the month.

As for me it depends on my outfit. I find pantyhise to be a bit irratating on the boys so I prefer to wear panties under them but then the pantihose don't stay up as well, also for a clean line (no panty lines) without panties is better.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 04-30-2005 at 12:33 AM.

tricot gal

pantyhose and panties

All of my pantyhose are crotchless and therefore I wear panties over my pantyhose. However, if I'm at home I usually don't wear panties with my pantyhose.

Eileen1969

Exclamation that made me smile girl!

Quote Originally Posted by lisa_sf
    Thanks so much. Last I checked my pantyhose weren't speaking to me, but not because they're mad at me...

Not really sure why we've gone back and forth. I guess it's just a mood thing. She used to always wear panties with her hose. When I got started, I was doing the same thing. Then, one day, I went without and loved the feeling. After a few times of me doing that, she tried it, and she hasn't gone back. I, on the other hand, have since gone back to wearing the panties with them. Go figure...!
    your pantyhose are mad at you! lol thats funny hun! I for one wear either g-strings or my lace panties! sometimes over the pantyhose to keep them riding up!~ a girl secret! at times I will wear nothing but just pantyhose no panties! mmmyum!

I haven't had it any other way. I always wear panties with my pantyhose. I once tried the panties over the pantyhose but didn't like that much so I wear my panties under my hose.

sounds like it's almost panties all around.........

Well it looks like the majority wear panties with their hosiery. I was not sure , but now I know. I'm going to my favorite clothes botique to do some shopping this afternoon, it will be interesting whether or not I decide to go with panties or nor under my pantyhose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!