Thread: Okay... I need some help

Okay... I need some help

I am a cd'er that doesn't like bras or panties, believe it or not... And I'm pretty much still in the closet, and I need a little help. I can do the tuck thing... Matter of fact, I look pretty dang feminine! Just the two peices of tape, it works! But, I want to go out with no bra, no panties. But, as many of you alluded to before, the breast forms don't stay in place. It's aggrevating! Is there a secret to going braless with the breastforms?

Quote Originally Posted by JennyS. View Post
    Is there a secret to going braless with the breastforms?
    Yes - try breastform adhesive or double-sided tape
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]Just follow Dana G's advice and use breast forms with adhesive or double-sided tape. I like the Hollister 7730 medical adhesive and Goo Gone to remove it, but that is just me... (I have a long write-up about the experimentation with Goo Gone on my web site at www.apparentlyfemale.com )

I typically wear my forms glued on for a work day wearing pretty damn revealing tops. I love it. My only real problem no wearing a bra has been with the self-adhesive breast forms. No matter how well I clean my chest before sticking them on, after a few hours and possibly a bit of perspriation, they tend to slide with gravity. It can get a bit disconcerting when you have to use your arm to hike your boob back into position, over and over...

Your sis,

Tami
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Adhesive and tape are your best way forward.But id consider a bra of some description to support them as the two alternatives can shorten the life of your forms and you may even discover they enhance your en femme persona.Theres a whole world of bras out there and they work for me.Good luck with whatever you decide.Hey,were all different.but at the same time have so much in common.Scarey but nice.Love.Claire.XXX
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

I have C's and I have D's and both work very well, (no sliding) with the adhesives that came with them...double sided tape specifically made for the forms. It does leave a red mark on your chest that tends to linger for a few days.... But enjoy them...and braless is absolutely awesome!

I've used the tape on my "C" forms and have once had them on all day and evening under a light blouse and then worn them to bed under a silk nightie. They never slipped and I had no lasting marks after they were removed. It's a great feeling that I only get to do once or twice a year.