Thread: Diversity

Diversity

Hello to all. One thing we all have in common here is cross dressing. Whether we are long standing vocal members, GGs, or lurkers, we all have some intrest in the guy putting on a dress. (Hopefully, a pretty one with smoothing undies, sexy shoes, and flattering makeup!)

I've noticed we come from all walks of life. Young-old(er). North-south. USA-World. Born again-atheist. Edumacated-dropouts. MTF-FTM. You get the idea. Isn't it amazing that no matter how different we are, there are some who just want to look pretty and feel our inner gal?

But I'm curious about other differences too. Are there muslims out there dressing up? What makes you truly unique?

I know. I know. Labels are bad. We are who we are. But I'm looking for input on the positive side. Areas I don't normally think about. What say you?

Hog hugs. Jerry

Eileen1969

Wink my learnings and teachings....

I was very curious last year to my identity and there are many labels, as I understand, I personally do not like labels ! I recall being told a few years ago by a fellow borther/sister, that I am 2 spirited. I thought what that? and it really never sank in to my thoughts until last year. This is desribed as having the natural gifts of female and a male spirit within me! lol for one I already have known for the past few years! and they are still dangling there! Thats my teaching and there is imforamtion about this all oer the web! 2 spirited or twin spirits! tak care stay sexy ron

Labels, hmm.....

Let's see, what labels fit me:

I am:
    - a Caucasian American of Irish/Scottish ancestry.
    - an Oklahoman by birth and a Floridian by residence.
    - a member of Generation X.
    - a Registered Voter as a Conservative Democrat.
    - a High School Graduate.
    - a College Dropout (Twice).
    - a Veteran of the United States Armed Forces who operated in support of Operations Desert Shield/Desert Storm.
    - a member of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State.
    - a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, and a CompTIA Network+ Certified Professional.
    - a Help Desk Supervisor.
    - an Astrologer.
    - a Gamemaster.
    - Bisexual by experience, Heterosexual by choice.
    - a Divorcee, a Husband, a Father, a Son, and a Brother.
    - an Only Child from a Broken Home. (My sister was born when I was 18, so yes I am both).
    - a Horny ****. (Hey, I can call myself that; my wife does!)
    - a lifelong Oklahoma Sooners and Dallas Cowboys fan.
    - a Computer Geek, a Book Worm, and a Master of Useless Trivia.
    - a Historian.
    - a Drama Queen, a Princess, and a Spoiled-Rotten Brat.
    - a Blonde.
    - a Thespian and an Author (although not published yet).
    - a Licensed Driver who didn't get my license out of a Cracker Jack Box.
    - a Cancer Sun, with Virgo Ascendant and a Leo Moon.
    - and, of course, the soul of a Woman with the body of a Man trying to make her way through life as best she can.

Love,

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.