Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever feel weird when you change back?

Yeah,getting back into your guy clothes is no fun.It does have a weird feeling and you just want to change back.With that,I know Im doing something I love and accept that part of me totally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    All the time, a let down, just like when every fun thing comes to a end.

Yes this Jill feels a loss when she has to return to her male personna. But now the loss isn't quite so intense because I wear my panties and keep my tuck whenever I'm in drab. That reminds me that a part of Jill is always with me, so even though I'm in drab, I can feel good knowing that my girl side is never too far away. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Smile

I'm very fortunate in that my better half doesn't mind me dressing up, but only at night in bed(due to the fact we have children). Last night I was wearing my new mini skirt that I got from ebay with gloss 15 denier hold ups and satin panties, I hated it when I got up having to take them all off so I kept the hold ups and panties on

As I wear panties 24/7/365 and have done so for 40 years now, (in the previous 3 years, age 12-15 I only wore male underpants on PE and Sports days) I am never really totally out of femme mode.

However I am far more at ease with myself and happier when dressed en femme at home. As I live alone I draw the curtains (drapes) and put on a padded bra then a skirt and blouse or a dress over the panties I have been wearing under my drab and enjoy being Helen rather than the male persona I have to live at work or outdoors.

As I type this I have on a pair of white full briefs with a blue floral pattern a white sports bra and a mauve cotton knee length dress with a lace trimmed collar and sleeves and side splits. I feel really girly.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Red face

Even though I don"t dress that much, I still find it a little depressing to change back. I seem to be much happier, while I"m dressed up. Still have not told my SO that. Not sure if I should.

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    Not weird...but I really dislike taking off the make-up....
    Fun loving skirt wearer

Patricia

Weird? Sad?

It seems that we all feel pretty much the same sad reaction when having to take off the femme clothing we had been wearing. I sometimes feel a bit weird the next day when I have to put on my boy's clothing again, but the main feeling is discomfort, and the thought of having to look so "dorky" again.
    My main reaction is that I can hardly wait for the next opportunity to go about and about en femme again.

Patricia
    Patricia, the hard core CD

Being dressed

I spend about 3/4 of my weekend dressed. I hate having to remove my nail polish monday afternoon when I head to work on 2nd shift. I have to take off my toenail polish because I have to shower at work. If I ever change jobs I will look for a line of work where I can leave them painted. Its darkens my mood when I take it off.

I now have found a way to keep the fem feeling longer. I have long acrylic nails with a pale Pink polish on them. My toes are polished bright Red, I wear panties and a bra under my drab clothing. I also wear a pantyliner in my panties that not only help keep me tucked.