Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wearing satin slips

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar

wearing satin slips

Hi girls. How many of you wear slips under your clothes. I think that slips are the most feminine garmet as well as satin is the most feminine fabric. So I wear satin slips and feel like a real woman. What about you?

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    A slip is very feminine so is satin and I love them both. I feel prettier when I'm wearing things that are pretty and feminine there's no way that I can see you couldn't feel pretty.

i am with u tgirlkari
    sophie/girl

Gertrude
    I too love the look & feel & feel & feel & feel of a slip against my skin. Dreamy.

There is nothing as sexy as the feeling as it gently falls across your body...
    I think it's time for a new shopping trip

Maxine

The last year when was the whole family on holidays for 10 days and I was home alone I used to sleep in mothers satin slip. Over this slip I wore her long nylon nightgown with short sleeves. It was very nice feeling to wear satin slip with nylon nightgown.

Slips,especially satin ones are absolutely essential to my wardrobe. I have lots of different coloured ones mostly with matching knickers to go under my dresses. If I am wearing a wide skirted dress then the glimpse of a pretty petticoat is soooo attractive.

girlie guy

I'm going shopping

Wow, Satina, after listening to your lovely experiences I know that I am going to have to find out for myself. Right now I can only imagine!

Ronna I love to try new ways in wearing silk, satin and nylon lingerie. I love the feeling of satin against my bare skin. And I want to have this feeling on the most area of my body. For example I was wearing long silky nylon nightgown with short sleeves as underwear. I would like to have an ankle lenght satin sleepshirt with long sleeves and buttons in front. I will put this sleepshirt on my naked body. Next I will put on satin pyjama trousers on my legs. So this will be my satin underwear layer. Then I will put on jeans and for example pullover with sleeves long enough to hide satin sleeves of nightshirt. Nobody will know what I'm wearing under my clothes and I will be enjoying the feel of smooth satin which will be caressing my skin with my every move not only in the chest and back area but due to long sleeves of sleepshirt also on shoulders and arms and due to satin pyajams trousers also my legs. This is my satin underwear fantasy. All I need is to buy satin sleepshirt with long sleeves and satin pyjama. Then I will be in satin heaven

Platinum Member
    slips for shure love them on stocking covered legs sliping slideing moveing oh so nice ....on bare leggs oh yes thay do feel fine..........

Lightbulb

Hi Hon,

You have made imperative that I 'shop 'til I drop' and get a satin slip.

Hugs

Jean1

slips

I love wearing slips
    I always wear either my white one or black one when i am dressed

Love 'em! Day to day though, when I'm in my jeans, I were a satin tap pant and camisole ...mmmmmm.

You made me think though, I've got two tap pants - one from Victoria's
    Secret - it's made from 100% polyester. This is my absolute favorite piece of clothing I own.

I bought the second from a different store. I wore it a couple times and it just didn't do a thing for me. I found it had a slightly different texture - a little more stiff maybe, but very subtle (a real Princess and the Pea, I am). Anyway's, I just realized that it's a different blend than the one from Vic's - 58% rayon and 42% polyester. Off to the donation box it goes.

I really need to try the real deal, though - 100% satin silk (silk satin?). I'm sure I'll have to pay dearly for it too.

~Sigrid
    Last edited by Sigrid; 04-30-2005 at 12:42 PM.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    slips for shure love them on stocking covered legs .
    Wendy,
    I agree with you about a slip brushing against a nylon covered leg.That is one of my favorite experiences. I always wear slips either full or half underneath my dresses and skirts

I don't consider my self properly dressed femme without stockings and at least one slip or petticoat - the more layers, the more I enjoy it.

Jadeanne

Alie

Yes They Are

The cool soft feel next to smooth skin makes your dreams come true

I love the feel

Smile

If you think satin is nice, then try SILK. You'll think you're in heaven !!!!!!

Luv Misty
    feeling naked without a slip on!!!

I wear a slip with just about any dress or skirt, even if it's a style that doesn't require one. It's the soft and satiny feeling I enjoy the most when it brushes against my stockinged legs.Cassandra

I didn't mention that I have some satin nightgowns that I also wear as slips sometimes. I also have some slips that double as nightgowns. I also have a few satin nightgowns that are so pretty, I sometimes wear them as evening gowns.

With the use of a little imagination slips can be very versatile.

Jadeanne

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Satina Silky
    I think that slips are the most feminine garmet as well as satin is the most feminine fabric. So I wear satin slips and feel like a real woman. What about you?
    I have to agree with you!!! There is something about a full, satin slip that takes me to a new level of consciousness as soon as I slip one on.

This is a photo of my favorite slip. I love these because of the luxurious fabric and fit... plus you can get them in below-the-knee lengths. Hard to find these days! Check out this site for quality lingerie at very reasonable prices. Their sales are great, too.

www.shadowline-lingerie.com
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]

mashough

Satina silky

Satina Silky,
    I like to wear the same silky wear,and it's funny that I do the same. Wearing Satin under my every day cloths,and I love the feel of the silk against smooth skin. Is this photo of you,if you don't mind me asking.

I love them too,but it all depends on my outfit.

I always wear a slip with dresses and skirts. Just wouldn't be right otherwise & I'd feel I was wasn't properly dressed. I agree with everyone on how nice they feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen_TGCD
    I have to agree with you!!! There is something about a full, satin slip that takes me to a new level of consciousness as soon as I slip one on.

This is a photo of my favorite slip. I love these because of the luxurious fabric and fit... plus you can get them in below-the-knee lengths. Hard to find these days! Check out this site for quality lingerie at very reasonable prices. Their sales are great, too.

I bought this same slip and spent much more for it. I bought a similar camisole that I wear with my petticoats. I love both of them. This is where I bought mine.

http://www.frish.com/index.php3?SCRE...department=753

Quote Originally Posted by SissyPanties

I bought this same slip and spent much more for it.
    ShadowLine always has a good sale going on. Right now... 40% Off thru Memorial Day!

Frish has some hard-to-find items. Another good source!
    [size=3]---Jen--------- [/size][size=1]*[/size]