Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wearing satin slips

I dressed as a woman below the waist for halloween. I wore a skirt and slip with hose and heels. I was walking up the stairs with some ladies at work and my slip and skirt slid back and forth across my thighs and I hadn't ever felt THAT before. It was wonderful. I told the ladies with me about how it felt and how I liked it. That was a great day!

Little Princess
    I love the feeling of a stin slip aganist my body. Every chance I get, its usually the first thing I put on. Also when I go to bed, just waking up in the morning and feeling that satin....mmmmmmmmmmm............

OMG I rmember the first time i had a slip on,the way it moved against my pantyhose was like heaven,i love to wear slips

Slips

Hiiiiii
    Love'em love'em cant get enough

Hugs and Kisses
    Annette

slips are 1 of my main fetish's. I used to have over 50 but now only about 20 in diff. colors, some are mini, some are long, some have a zipper up 1 side for a fitted look. The feeling of a slip sliding down my body after I put on my garters, nylons, bra & letting it slide down over my 38-D breasforms is to awsume to explain. My forms are attachable & sometimes I go braless with my large stick on nipples & look at myself in the mirror my boobs just showing threw the lace of the bodice & the nipples buldging out. Whats even more arousing is taking a bubble bath or warm shower in a slip & feeling the warm water running down inside your slip & seeing in the mirror how transparent it get while its clinging to you with suds all over it, anybody wanna join me????, SherryAnn

Faye73

Silky Slips are so Devine

Hi there everyone. I think satin and silky slips was the main reason why I decided to cross dress. I think the feel of a long silky slip under a long skirt or just below the knee length type of skirt is so lovely. When you walk, the feeling of that silky material swishing against your legs is so devine. Especially when you have a pair of stockings or hold-ups on underneath too.

I love to wear long pleated skirts when I am wearing a slip, but basically they feel lovely under any skirt.

As regards to colour, I guess black or white are the winners. And I think it is very femine to have a little slip showing either beneath a skirt or perhaps showing at the slit too.

Be safe everyone, Faye.

Slips slips and camis, and matching panties too, yummmy
    http://www.secretsinlace.com/ is always my favorite place to look, haven't had the pleasure of buying anything from them so far, hope my writing doesn't get to shaky from writing this.........amber

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Satin Slips

Love 'em!

Oops, is my slip showing here...? It's satin black with white lace trim... I love wearing slips under skirts & dresses, especially if they are just the right length to see a hint now & then. Women don't wear them much these days... sigh...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ava Mouse; 05-29-2005 at 09:08 PM.
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Yes, Ava, that is a nice slip you have! It's sad to see women don't wear them much any more. They certainly add to a woman's femininity. As for me, I never wear a dress or skirt without a slip --- just wouldn;t be ladylike and they feel so grand too!

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    I love the feel of a slip. I have a half slip. It's black, with frilly black lace around the bottom. Is yours a half, or a full slip?---You look very pretty in your outfit, and might I add, that you have great legs!!!

Evelyn54
    I just love the feel of a satin slip and I really enjoy them with pantyhose. The feel of the two of them together just drives me wild. In fact I am wearing a white satin full slip with lace trim and pantyhose right now.