Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay... Here's a wierd question:

My boy dog used to give me strange looks when i dressed up, but since i,ve started putting a pink collar on him at the same time he,s stopped looking

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Mine waits for the time when I change.... they want the wig and as for the lacy thong, well that is for hiding away under the bed.....
    In fact, they do notice and for a while do not accept me as me.... just like me....
    ~S~
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 03-21-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Our cat doesn't mind. In fact, I think she prefers me over him. Anyhow, about a week ago, I told my wife I was going to take a little time out to dress. I asked where the cat was. My wife then asked something to the effect if I were afraid to dress in front of the cat. Little does she know that the cat and I are old friends.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

This is a very curious thread and I would not have thought much about the reactions from the animals. I'm curious, Do Cats and Dogs react the same to women who are in both pants and skirts as well in the same manner or do they not care in that case?

I know when I walk around the house and the cat sees me I think she has that "oh what are you doing?" look to her.. do I feel judged by her?? yes I do..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I never consider pets, I have no pets and reading the reactions just made my day.

My cats love it when I scratch them with my long nails...

I can swear that my dog would smile.

We used to have a wonderful dog. I could swear he would smile when he saw me in a skirt. And yes, I did wonder if he would tell anyone!

I have two cats who are always around when I dress and seem to be curoius as I dress because they stare at me and rub against my legs after I put my pantyhose on. Once I'm dressed they want to come around and sit on my lap but I shoo them away because I don't want to get cat hair all over my pretty clothes. Luv and Jill
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Smile Curiosities

My boy cat has given me some strange looks, as I have walked by him wearing pantyhose and a skirt, I kinda passed them off as just my imagination. But after reading these posts, maybe there is some truths to it.

I too am glad he has not told anyone

The dog seems OK with it and I'm pretty sure she can't talk. It's the parrot I worry about!

ChanDelle

Funny topic- I dressed last week and the dog kept giving me looks like "I know what your doing" She seems interested in watching my try on clothes and shoes, but once I am fully ready and dressed she just goes back to what she always does.. lays down on the bed and goes to sleep.

Amy

I have three dogs, two of whom always live outside. The third is indoor/outdoor. They have all seen me dressed. I don't think they mind, either. Funny thing, though. I think I mind. So although I've been all decked out in front of them and while the one is in the house, it makes me a little uncomfortable. So I usually kick her outside for a while. But I think it's more me than it is her.

Dogs are great. They just don't care what you do, and they love you anyway.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar

Smile

Well, I've got a 125 gallon aquarium full of angel fish and they don't seem to mind my crossdressing as long as I feed them! Although, come to think of it, my kissing fish seem to more active when I dress en femme!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

the only problem i had with pets and dressing, is when i was walking in my first ever pairs of heels I bought, i had a cat run under my foot and I kinda stutter stepped and put all the pressure on the heel. Im so hurt because I killed a pair of shoes

I've noticed a difference between cats and dogs...

when I have dressed. The dog smells me and thinks, "Oh, I know who that is" and just walks away. The cats see me and freak, "There's someone new in the house!", and hide under the bed.

I truly think it has to do with their different approaches to new situations.
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

My dog doesn't care about me dressing, he only looks at me weird when I drink Tequila.

Quote Originally Posted by Carly D. View Post
    I know when I walk around the house and the cat sees me I think she has that "oh what are you doing?" look to her.. do I feel judged by her?? yes I do..
    This is exactly what I mean... Except it's a dog. I seriously feel as though he's looking at me weird. I now put him outside when I dress.

I love animals

but could someone lock this thread down?

Please.

It's wierd....I never used to be able to but I 'came out ' to him a few weeks ago and now when my wife goes to work at the weekend and I open the basement door (to go & recover Christi's closet), he goes back upstairs to bed!
    Hugs,

Christi

my cat just leaves it weirds him out. I thought being neutered he might be understanding. But................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

My old cat is totally blind. She freaks at the sound of heels, though.

Ha ha this is such a great thread.

Animals always know how to put us in our place.

Bless them.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

I've never felt strange dressing in front of our dog. His love for me, and mine for him, is unconditional! He doesn't really seem to act any different no matter what I wear.

Now on the other hand, I do feel a bit wierd during intimacy with my wife if my dog is in the room.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

[SIZE="3"]My first dog left me because I crossdressed. I got the second one young and trained her to appreciate it...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/