Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Okay... Here's a wierd question:

Okay... Here's a wierd question:

Can you dress in front of your pet? I have found that I fell extremely uncomfortable dressing when my dog is around. He's kinda wierd anyway because he always stares at me, it's kinda annoying. But, it feels so freakin wierd when I dress and he's around. That happen to you?

So True!!

LOL!! Funny you say that, I felt the same thing one day i was trying on some new clothes and my dog was giving me funny looks, like what the hell are you doing? Like she knew me but didnt recognize me. Weird..

Jess

soon to be Kendra

My animals know I'm weird. I hear them talking amongst themselves about how will they cope when I'm finally carted away... that it's just a matter of time.

Yeah, both the cat and dog used to look at me funny, but I think it was also because of the signals I was sending too, although my partner doesn't wear skirts much either so I think that was unsual enough to warrant curiousity.

They're used to it now.

Because I am.

It's all normal.

No need to be worried about me, guys, so quit talking amongst yourselves. I understand what you're saying, you know. Don't forget who brings home the kibbles.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

girl next door
    I felt that way about my late cat, as I didn't dress too much around the house when we first got him. My dog, otoh, has seen me dressed regularly since we first got her 3 years ago, so it's pretty much business as usual. Besides, if she outs me to anyone, she knows she'll never see another table scrap for the rest of her days!
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

I never thought anyone else had this problem

Even after 16 years my cat still doesn't recognize me when I'm dressed. She tolerates me when he hears my voice while I'm dressed as Stacye but she won't interact with Stacye the way she does with me. I have long since given up trying to explain it to her. When I get in the shower when I'm changing back sometimes she will sit on the back corner of the tub and watch, then she's fine. On the other hand my dogs were always kinda like; "OK, you look weird and smell weird but it's still You-right??
    [SIZE=3]Stacye Rose[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Cleverly disguised as a normal contributing member of society[/SIZE]

Haha, I feel ya, im always afraid that my cat will tell someone, As absurd as it sounds.

It is funny how animals act when you are crossdressed, I have a friend that has a big pit bull, when I go over there in drab the dog wants to play tug of war with me, or kick ball, well when I now come over there as vivian, the dog stares at me for a while then he comes over to me and licks my nylon covered legs, very weird, the dog does not lick peaple normally, the dog just acts really strange when I am dressed as vivian.

My Cat is always around me. But one day I was dressed and he gave me weird looks too. When i spoke to him he looked bewildered.

My dogs don't care

My dogs don't care one whit. As long as they keep their
    slobber off my dress and shoes, every thing is fine.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vivianann;
    well when I now come over there as vivian, the dog stares at me for a while then he comes over to me and licks my nylon covered legs, very weird, the dog does not lick peaple normally, the dog just acts really strange when I am dressed as vivian.
    Probally checking you out for edibility

My two couldn't care less what I am wearing (or not wearing) as long as I feed them.

Edwina

Reverse Psychology

Human To Crossdressing ferret : "Who the kit are YOU ?"

Ferret In Ball Gown : "I am Oscarina"

Human : " Where's Duffy ?"

Ferret : "Duffy who ?"

Human : " You look strange"

Ferret : "You ARE strange"

Human : "Come on Duffy, cut it out"

Ferret races around the room, gown flapping behind her, and leaps from a window screaming.

Human " Duffy ! Are you alright ?"

Ferret : "No. I lost an earring"

Thank You for indulging me. I am in a strange mood tonight.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No ferret, just a Fighting Fish

He always comes over to me when I come near his bowl.

However, I had to put a screen over his bowl awhile back. Whenever he sees me dressed as Sherry, he tries to jump out!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

New Member, Old soul. KittenKraske's Avatar
    I wonder sometimes what my pooch thinks. She has seen me be weird pretty much her whole life so I don't think I faze her much. Plus she has so much fur on her face I wonder whether she even sees me most of the time. Our snake Ophion has always known me as Kitten so he doesn't act any different, though I don't know if I could tell if he was or not!
    Purrrr, Kitten Kraske

"Be, Here, Now, Remember." --The Universe

I can't believe you Ladies, I mean if you can't even dress in front of your animals, who can you dress in front of??? Silly Ladies.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

The cats do give me a funny look when I dress!!!

For years, my dog was the only one who knew I dressed. He would look at me funny. But he was a good dog, he never told anyone else.

Terri

Banned Read only
    My dog also used to look at me kind of funny, when I would dress. I always wondered what he was thinking.

My two boy cats will sit on the bathroom counter and just stare at me as I stand there putiing my makeup and wig on. I get this feeling that they are confused because they know it's daddy, but I look like and smell like mommy. The girl cat will take on look at me, then look at the boys, then walk away like nothing is wrong. Girl cat is 11 years old. The boys are 3 years old.

don't dress in front of my rabbits. too much for their delicate dispositions

mitch

The first time my dog walked around me as I got ready and payed very close attention. Every time after that he just sat and watched, if he came over to be petted I think he liked the outfit, otherwise he just walked away.
    Beauty is in the smile of the beholder

Puppy: Who's the woman?

Old Dog: You don't KNOW?

Puppy: Should I?

Old Dog: It happens every couple of weeks. C'mere. Lie down there and wait until she walks past.

Puppy: Why?

Old Dog: Just do it. Put your head on the floor and look up when she walks past.

(Owner walks past).

Puppy: Wow. That's a damned weird place to keep a salami?

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    my cats dont care,,all they want is caned chicken,,,and the one just wants a lap to sit on so he can lick the nose of the lap owner.....

altho they both have cost me a few pairs of pantyhose over the years

Chewies sister-moulted!
    My parrot goes absolutley freaked when it see,s me dressed...... Theres feathers and poop everywhere lol

Gold Member
    My cat doesn't even notice a difference

nothing i do surprises my cats.
    except, when all is quiet and normal,
    they act like they see ghosts.
    as B. Klinban said, "cats can see things we can't."
    can they see my secret underdressing?
    sure, they saw it going on.
    wise little furries.
    they know to not judge
    or freak
    until the house is quiet and nothing's going on.
    eerilly,
    jessie
    butterfly girl,
    [SIZE="3"]Jessie[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i have a brand new hairdo
    with my eyelashes all in curls
    i float as the clouds on air do
    i enjoy being a girl!

o. hammerstein - flower drum song