Thread: Bangkok update

Bangkok update

Hello everyone.. Just a quick one from Bangkok. If anyone on here knows me, they'll know that I came out to my girlfriend about 2 months ago. It was a total Revelation. Anyway since I've been aloud to be a girl, my need to be a girl has gotten so much stronger. Actually i'm really starting to bore my girlfriend. Shes always telling just to be female, and not talk about it all the time!
    Anyway we went to a ladyboy bar the other night together, and I told a few of the girls who worked there about me. They were absolutely beautiful by the way. not a hint of maleness about them.. It felt so good telling more people, but a little bit strange when they started telling me the costs of electrolysis, breast implants and hormones( very cheep by the way)..
    I also told my friend ( my GGs best mate), and she was super cool too( said she'd guessed about me anyway).Im spending so much more time as a girl now. i always sleep in my pink satin nighty, and I just bought the coolest little retro sixtys dress.the only negative thing about this is that I cant shut up about it. anyone else have the same problem?????
    Right then.. Im off down tot he beach for a few weeks. Tourism here still hasn't recovered after the tsunami,like, and I reckon the bars there could do with some of my cash....
    good luck...
    love Chloe

Wow that is exciting!

I love my trips to bangkok but I have never been as a girl! Being a bit of a computer head I am always at Pantip! Perhaps next time it will be a trip to MBK for the amazing discount fashion that is for sale there. I am a little worried that they may not have my size tho!

BTW which bar did you go to?

Maxine

Yes I have a house not far from Bangkok,and go there often.One thing about Thailand is, if you want to be a girl its all good news,and as you say many of the boys who under go a full sex change look just so beautful.Ladyboys are very excepted in thai life.............HOW EVER.for those who think Thailand nothing other than a sex industry, you are very wrong.You wont see to many Thai girls swimming in a bikini down at the beach for example,and out side the bars Thai people are very shy and religous.