Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kirra Stays are goes away?

Question kirra Stays are goes away?

I'm not sure if i should keep being kirra are should i just drop her so i can go back to just being me.
    i'm sure you all will say its up to me but its not anymore.
    You all decide what i do on this one. I really need your help on this one.
    I just make make up my mind what i should do.
    The power is in your hands.
    Kirra which is me for the most part stays are she goes away for good. You all tell me what you think. Read some of my old posts to help you decide if you like.
    Love you all
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

This may not be the answer you want, but this has to be your own decision. You shouldn't let a bunch of people on an internet forum make major life decisons for you.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's your decision.

DanaJ is right. We cannot possibly make up your mind only you can do that. Deep inside of me there is a part that is feminine and will always be there so doubt that anyone could say to me ' You mustn't crossdress, it just wouldn't work. I guess it depends, to some extent, on how deep rooted your own feelings are.
    Probably not the answer you wanted but its the best I can do. Good luck in whatever you choose.

You have to follow your TRUE feelings, which can be a challenge, because our feelings are influenced by so many outside forces such as family, job, religion, etc, etc. I had not really dressed for decades, and stopped in an adult shop on a trip out of town four years ago. The first display I saw when I entered was a gorgeous pair of breast forms, then I noticed all the size 12 and up shoes. I started to try on some things, and was hooked. I became completely engrossed in dressing for a couple of years, but since Halloween (avatar) I haven't dressed. I have been immersed in a house renovation, and packed most of I femme stuff, along with a lot of furniture, etc into a rental storage unit. I have way too much invested in shoes, boots, breast forms, etc to ditch it, so I am content to leave everything in storage until I FEEL like dressing again. w.

OK I'll play. Make the silly girl go away forever. Now don't you feel much better.

Banned Read only
    Sure you can kick her out, but you know she'll be back...

This is the 'Hotel California',hon. you can check out but you can never leave...

This is something that requires an honest assessment my friend and a decision that cannot be made lightly.It took years of preparation for me to make mine. This is a very large part of yourself you are talking about here. Unless you are truely ready to walk away voluntarily and have some kind of support system in place,there will be a huge hole in your heart that will not be able to be filled. Believe me, I know. It has to be an informed decision which Kirra is certainly a part of.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well, I guess to add my bit, I have to agree with the majority in that this is a very personal decision not to be made quickly. You need to search your heart to see if you can give this up.

As an aside....I am feeling that there is a purge about to happen
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I'm sorry Kirra, but I don't understand why YOU would want ME to make such an important decision in YOUR life. There is not a single other personm on this forum who understands you and your life better than you, yourself. Are you afraid of what lies ahead? Welcome to the club! This is one of those decisions that you are going to have to take responsibility for.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    To save a marriage is a good reason to TRY to put her away, but as already stated she WILL return at some later date. If you are asking us then you must have a conflict of opinions within yourself...not good. Go slow and eventually you will know what is right for you.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    Sure you can kick her out, but you know she'll be back...

This is the 'Hotel California',hon. you can check out but you can never leave...
    OMG !! Thats what happened ...... lets face it *SHE is a part of your life weather you like it or not **If i may say you have to accept who and what you are . i know this is tough but you must let your fear go and be truthful to yourself ..
    i wish you well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Why do u have to decide rite now?

Kirra, u must decide how much of U is Kirra.

For me, Sherry is like another person, a fantasy entity, if u will. But for many others here, their female persona is who they really r. And that female person inside is pushing hard to come out!

Why do u feel u have to make the decision for Kirra to go or stay? Why can't u let what will happen, just happen?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

cdc

Thanks everybody for everything you have said.Your right i have to make this one on my own but i just wanted to see what other thought i should do.
    I only got one vote for kirra to go away so it looks like i stay.
    Yeah i'm scared of what lies ahead for me i was unsure what to do.
    I thought i was happy where i was at with kirra as a part of me but maybe i'm not so sure.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

New Member, Old soul. KittenKraske's Avatar
    I believe that you are making the right decision, I personally feel that Kirra will let you know whether she should go or stay, and it is between You and Her to decide what is best. I know that being Kitten started as something that I felt I could just drop and forget about if it were what I wanted to do, I even believed my fiancee was capable of telling me whether I should continue exploring or not. She never would. She always said that Kitten was my expression not hers, and that she believed that Kitten was as much a part of the man she loved as the man she loved! Now when I consider the option of dumping Kitten into the trash I find I am holding back the idea that I will still keep this or that piece of clothing. That I would only dress on weekends or special occassions. I find myself talking myself out of it before I even get a notion to do it! I have only been Kitten for close to 4 months and I can tell you for me there is no longer an option, I can't even see myself purging Kittens clothes as I have grown WAY too attached to being her. If being Kirra causes you great discomfort and sorrow and is a detriment to your life then by all means try to let her go. But in my experience, as limited as it is, it is better to come to an understanding about why she is in your life and to come to terms with the fact that Kirra is YOU! I wish you all the best in your choices, we are all here if you need to talk about your feelings, always remember though that YOU are in charge of your destiny, and if you aren't happy YOU have to make the decisions that are best for YOU! Much love Kirra!
    Last edited by KittenKraske; 03-18-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: wrong tense
    Purrrr, Kitten Kraske

"Be, Here, Now, Remember." --The Universe

Kirra

Your female side will always be part of you she may fade into the background at times but I would say in only a few people does it go completely

I am sure you will find the right balance
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

You can ask us, but, at the end of the day, you will always be you - and Kirra is, at the very least, a part of that you?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Kirra can always go in a box and when you really miss her well you can always let her out again. These thoughts have visited me for 44 years
    but the girl in me lives and will ultimately NOT be denighed! Put it away for awhile if you must but never ever be ashamed to pick it up again

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Slow down

[SIZE="3"]It 's a good time to slow down and assess where you are now and where you want to go. If you are having some personal struggles, deal with those first before making a major decision. You may put Kirra away but she will come roaring back.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    My advice, dont throw anything away, box it up and store it somewhere and take some time away from Kirra and see what happens...give yourself a chance to clear your head, but as experience taught me, you probably wont be able to stop exploring your fem side...its who we are ...

I decided long a go to embrace this side of me and to have fun with it and experience what I can as a woman...I love every minute of and really prefer this to being male, but thats me, we all are different

You need to find that happy median, once a month, once a week. every day...whatever it may be...just think of all the ones out there who have those fem feelings and never got the chance to explore em...

good luck

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Follow your heart is all I can say.

Be careful if you do give up, do it for the right reason, cus it scr*w your head sideways if make the wrong choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Gold Member
    Can't get rid of her, she hides in the back of your head then she pounds on it and you let her out, then he goes in there and life is good again, or so I have been told.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer41356 View Post

I decided long a go to embrace this side of me and to have fun with it and experience what I can as a woman...I love every minute of and really prefer this to being male, but thats me, we all are different

good luck
    [SIZE="3"]This is what would make you and I, jennifer, and many here exactly the same, fact is I am incomplete without the interaction and intergration of my female self.

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

You are welcome to stay as Kirra, but it really is up to you as to what you want to do with your life. I think if you really need someone to make the decission for you, then you may not be ready for CDing.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I say it's up to Kirra, or the being behind that name.
    If there's nothing there, oh well.....
    If there is, Oh My !
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I can,t add anything more to whats allready been said.
    But from my own experiance i can tell you that no matter what you do, your female side [Kirra] will always be a part of you!!
    You maybe able to forget her for a while but she,ll always be with you!!