Thread: I'm back

I'm back

Hello ladies,
    I decided to come back to the familiar and warm surroundings of the forum. I was going through some issues with my wife who is not too supportive. You may notice that I have a new name.I thought it suited me better so I changed it. I used to be jessicadiane for those who didn't notice.I hope I haven't caused too much confusion. I love the wonderful support everyone here gives to one another. I hope I can be more active this time around.Huggs to all

Talking

[size=7]welcome Back< Glad To Meet You !!![/size]
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Details. We want details. Give us the gossip. How, why what? Let us feel your pain.

I do remember your face btw. Names are so hard to keep track of. I'm very visual. I remember an av.
    The rest is a blur.

Thank you Veronica. Well Julie in February I lost my job in direct result of looking at this site.I know this because they said that looking at other sites was no big deal such as news etc.,even though we were not supposed to use the internet except to look up the USPS website. Why do companies do that? Let you have access to the internet but you can't use it.So all you ladies who use the site at work I would definitely watch your back because big brother is watching. I hated the job anyways.I was working for a customer service phone center for the Postal Service.
    Anyways that was a start to my troubles. Then one Saturday I was going to take some pictures with a friend of mine.It was the first time she was dressing up in a while and my wife said that she wouldn't have a problem and would just stay in our guest room. Well I guess she didn't realize how long it was going to be especially me getting all dolled up but I ended up cancelling our photoshoot because how mad she was getting.This ended up making her even angrier and I felt for the first time in my marriage that she was going to leave me. It scared me really bad.I semi purged throwing out all of my hosiery and the only pair of panty briefs I owned as well as all of my makeup. I took the rest of my clothes out of my drawer and closet and put them back in a box.Anyways things have cooled off now and she doesn't want to know about it but doesn't mind me doing it.That situation just opened her up to how she felt about my dressing and now I know where she stands.
    So I am slowly getting makeup and hosiery back.I've learned my lesson of purging my clothes so that wasn't going to happen again.So those are the details.If you want to know anything else you can e-mail me or I can try to answer on the forum. I am just so glad I have such supportive and wonderful ladies here
    P.S I'm glad you remember my face Julie.Sometimes I was feeling left out but you remembering me means alot.Huggs to all

Platinum Member
    welcome back home sister............

Thank you so much Wendy.I am home and I always feel at home here.Huggs

Good to have you back home Joyce... we missed ya sis!

Love,
    Chrissie

Thank you Chrissie.It's feels great to be back.Huggs

I'm just a rookie but am gald you are back and have sorted thru all your troubles. That would have to be scary getting caught at work. I never look at anything but news on my desktop at the office. I also have a laptop for traveling. Dispite the temptation i stay away from using the laptop for 'fun' stuff too. We have had laptops go in for repairs...and people get busted.

Quote Originally Posted by Joycediane
    Hello ladies,
    I decided to come back to the familiar and warm surroundings of the forum. I was going through some issues with my wife who is not too supportive. You may notice that I have a new name.I thought it suited me better so I changed it. I used to be jessicadiane for those who didn't notice.I hope I haven't caused too much confusion. I love the wonderful support everyone here gives to one another. I hope I can be more active this time around.Huggs to all
    Looking Good Joyce.....love the Avatar glad to see you returned.

Welcome home!I know how important this place and all of our sisters are.We are the only ones who really know us.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Joyce, welcome home. Get comfy, girl... we missed you!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Thank you Deidra. I learned a real important lesson by that experience. You are very wise not to give in to temptation at work or your work laptop because even if it starts small it can lead to major problems from my experience.Huggs

Thank you Tonia.You have always made me feel good and pretty. You have a beautiful avitar as well by the way.Huggs

Priscilla,
    Thank you so much.You are so right about finding the comfort and help from the people and sisters who know you better than anyone and that bond can never be broken.
    Hugs

Thank you Holly.It feels good to be home and to be missed by the ladies you really care about.Hugs

Welcome back and nice to meet you...rookie here too
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Thank you Leta.It is nice to meet you too.Hugs