Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: glamour shots

glamour shots

Well I'm about out the door I have my outfits and other stuff in a bag and am going to do something I have dreamed about forever. I am getting a glamour shots make over and photo shoot I am nervous, excited, scared, Breathless and am shaking. One of the girls from the site is going to help me post pictures after i'm done. I am stopping for a twelve pack of Mikes hard lemonade for after the drama. I hope everyone can wish me luck. Well I'm off.

Good luck Aspen.I'm sure you will do great and have lots of fun

where do you live in utah I used to live in brian head by cedar city. Got to go by

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by Like2BAspen
    Well I'm off.
    No you're not you're still here.

Good luck with everything, I hope it all goes well and look forward to seeing the results.

JJ

hi

good luck with it i think you will do great have fun

Well I'm about out the door I have my outfits and other stuff in a bag and am going to do something I have dreamed about forever. I am getting a glamour shots make over and photo shoot I am nervous, excited, scared, Breathless and am shaking. One of the girls from the site is going to help me post pictures after i'm done. I am stopping for a twelve pack of Mikes hard lemonade for after the drama. I hope everyone can wish me luck. Well I'm off.
    Glamor Shots is still in business? Every single location I know of in NY has been closed for at least a year

StephanieCD
    WOW! Good luck!

Let us know how it goes - I wasn't aware CD's could go into Glamour shots... did you ask ahead of time?

Either way - BRAVO!

GOOD LUCK LIKE2B ASPEN.Today I had my first real shopping trip.I needed some new hosiery.I was as nervous as a nine year old on his or her first date.I couldn't shop at M&S due to far to many people being around-but eventually after I had despaired of ever getting some lovely new articles for my long legs I finished up calling at the British Home Stores.The girl assistant was ever so nice and really helped me-what size is your wife? she enquired but even if she guessed they were really for me she didn't embarrass me and I will most certainly go back to the shop next time for my hosiery requirements.I think I will tell her bosses she is really great! After that I called at boots chemists and picked up some really classy black fishnet fashion tights-complete with lovely lace gussett-really recomended-but the guy who was at the checkout just managed to hold back a sneer on his face! Never mind,I got the goodies and felt like the cat that had got the cream! Next time it is shopping for a new dress and shoes-boy! that is going to be something! Pity that gorgoues young female assistant dosen't sell these items!!

Have a wonderful time at your photo shoot(how I envy you and admire your courage!)

Love and kisses,
    Dizzy english blonde,
    Samanatha.xx

Platinum Member
    enjoy your makeover ...........don't drink and drive////////////

have fun and hope you post your pics can hardly wait xx

good luck you will look great that has been one of my dreams i will have to look around love sophie/girl

chrissy_Sissy

best of luck

I wish you the best of luck and enjoy yourself

Hi I had a great time.It was totally awsome. Every girl here has to do it. The people there were so friendly and all my nervousness went away as cj disappeared and aspen appeared . If you look at the pictures you can see what a blast I had. I brought my own outfits and one of the girls wanted to know where I got my flowered skirt. Thanks to marianne For helping me post the pics. She is such a nice gurl for helping me. Everyone should thank her for being here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad to hear that you had fun and the pics look very nice
    Last edited by w2bejessica; 04-30-2005 at 11:46 PM. Reason: forgot a word

you look good did you have fun

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Thumbs up Very Nice

Wow Aspen, I'm impressed, great job! Glad you had a wonderful time, too! You look very femme and happy in your pics! Simple, harmless fun, isn't it? What a shame people balk at this...

Anyway, keep going gal! you look great!

Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Way to go girl! You look awesome. I may have to follow-up on your advice and do that myself.

Hugs,

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

and here's Aspen after her glamour shots, kicking back, with a drink and a wierd tranny fiend.

Ava You were one of the gurlz that I guess silently inspired me. You are so pretty and we chated once or twice I dont know if you remember. Tonight was so totally awsome what a rush It was so relaxing to. For a night all cjs problems went away while aspen came out. I had such a good night .Everyone on this sight is great even with all there quirks. Thankyou for checking out my post and sharing with my wonderfull experience.
    Last edited by Like2BAspen; 05-01-2005 at 06:07 AM.

If any one wants to talk about it privately feelfree to contact like2baspen. Hey I just noticed I'm a senior member does that mean I can give advice. I hope not. I guess I'm still a bit gitty from my experienc I'm kind of sad because I have to clean up and aspen has to leave for a while

Julie
    I guess I'm still a bit gitty from my experienc I'm kind of sad because I have to clean up and aspen has to leave for a while
    Aspen I hope you meant giddy from your experience and not gitty, you're far from being a git.

You look great and you describe wonderfully what an experience it was for you, oh and Marianne is looking good also.

JJ

Lindalove
    Great Pics Aspen.... You Look Fab Wondered why they weren't in colour though.??

they were copies and I get the regular touched up pictures next week. Will try to post them when i get them. And my avatar should be better quality then.

Congratulations, Aspen. Looks like you had a great time! Isn't it just so much fun being pampered and then posing for the camera? When are you going again?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

StephanieCD
    Wow - congrats. We should all be so brave. Ava may have inspired you but now you can inspire others! Yay