Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if you were instantly wealthy and money was no object?

What if you were instantly wealthy and money was no object?

How far would you take your crossdressing if you were instantly wealthy. Assume for discussion that you won a very large lottery prize (200 million). What would do with your crossdressing after you took care of the important stuff like the lawyer, the investment banker, and your family needs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Stockman
    How far would you take your crossdressing if you were instantly wealthy. Assume for discussion that you won a very large lottery prize (200 million). What would do with your crossdressing after you took care of the important stuff like the lawyer, the investment banker, and your family needs?
    Let's see... shop, shop, and then shop. Throw a weekend party for all my sisters here at the forum so we could all meet! And Makeovers for everyone!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

pantylover1

Thumbs up millionare

Quote Originally Posted by Holly
    Let's see... shop, shop, and then shop. Throw a weekend party for all my sisters here at the forum so we could all meet! And Makeovers for everyone!

I'm with Holly

StephanieCD
    I would have a yearly getaway to a CD convention and live it en femme - and have teams of fashion/makeup gurus to make me gorgeous all day long.

And I've have a secret room built behind a wall in my new home - my secret play room... it'd be elaborate.

Probably set up a trust to help TSs reach their goal.
    DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieCD
    And I've have a secret room built behind a wall in my new home - my secret play room... it'd be elaborate.

$200M is one big chunck 'o change! You've got to think bigger than that, Steph. Why settle for a play room when you can afford a play house?

~Sigrid
    Last edited by Sigrid; 05-01-2005 at 02:24 PM.

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Wink Whheeeee!!!

I would live simply, nothing fancy, just the basics, sort of like Imelda Marcos. Hmmm ... 3,000 pairs of shoes, 300 black bras, George Hamilton tanning out by the pool.

Yes a simple life for me! WHHHHEEEEE!!!!!

Thankful To Be A GIRL!!! tgirlkari's Avatar
    200 million dollars life would not be boring you can rest assured. The boy mode would disappear forever! That much money you can afford to be excentric.
    life with love will have some thorns but life without love will have no roses
    Live happy girls
    Kari

After getting all the clothes,makeup,wigs etc I wanted I would ask all of my sisters here if there was something I could buy for them

I would buy and setup a separate house for me to be Diedra in. Nice femmy decor...huge closets for all the stuff I would buy.

Would keep my present place for my 'male' side. Oh yeah, I'd go get laser treatment for hair in certain areas right away too! I was shocked at how high that is when I checked on it.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

instant wealth

i would get out of debt, by 2 new HARLEYS,and a new lincoln, build my dream house here in Arizona,set up a college fund for my son, then i would go sit on the beachs of Hawaii for at least a month to think about how far i would take "veronica".

Live off interest for the rest of my life.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

"Stephanie"
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    Probably set up a trust to help TSs reach their goal.
    Wow! I thought that was MY idea! I have often thought of just the same thing. Donna, if I win, you'll be first on my list!
    Love,
    SilkenPrincess

Quote Originally Posted by SilkenPrincess
    Donna, if I win, you'll be first on my list!
    Thanks, but I'm not TS, but it's good to hear you'd consider it too.
    DonnaT

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Post Charity

I'd give most of it to people who had financial difficulties due to deadly diseases, addictions, job loss and other problems.

Being a Christian, I support two 'World Vision' Children, donate time, computers & money to handicapped veterans and of course help at my local church. I also give generously to people suffering from deadly diseases to help them make ends meet. I didn't wait till I was rich to give, I just gave what I could.

I'd probably get bored with CDing. I like it as an occasional escape. Full time would not be as much fun. But there are a few $350/dresses out there I'd splurge on... http://www.dresses.com/newarrivals/new22.html
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Platinum Member
    i would just send "him" away for a veary long time..............................

This would be my choices...

1. Immediately sign up for laser hair reduction/removal for everything below my neck.

2. Shop! My wardrobe would legendary.

3. Set up a number of vacation homes in a number of locales. Vegas, Jamaica, Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta, New York, London, Los Angeles. To my personal staff working at these places, I would be nothing more than a rich single woman who signs their paychecks.

4. After taking care of me, I would make massive donations to the local and national TG groups across the country. I would set up permanent meeting places where TGs can meet, and change into their other selves. I would hire lawyers to come in and offer talks about gender rights and the law and hire makeup artists for makeovers and consultations.

5. Sponsor shopping trips for new girls coming out.

6. Will still keep my male persona with no other therapies or treatments besides LHR.

Still Learning

In Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava Mouse
    I'd give most of it to people who had financial difficulties due to deadly diseases, addictions, job loss and other problems.

Being a Christian, I support two 'World Vision' Children, donate time, computers & money to handicapped veterans and of course help at my local church. I also give generously to people suffering from deadly diseases to help them make ends meet. I didn't wait till I was rich to give, I just gave what I could.

I'd probably get bored with CDing. I like it as an occasional escape. Full time would not be as much fun. But there are a few $350/dresses out there I'd splurge on... http://www.dresses.com/newarrivals/new22.html
    I am in total agreement with Ava here. A very good way to look at it, and I would do the same thing.

Me
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Hmmmm - 200 mil??? This would start me down the path of total world domination bwahahahahahahaha!!! All hail Queen Dana!

Oh wait.............. what was the question again?

DanaJ

I'm with Holly mom here...shop, shop, shop, makeovers for everyone, and one humongous forum party! Yeah baby!!

Love,
    Chrissie

Alexx
    if i had 200million i would by thongs,dresses,mini skirts, and everything else

wannabee
    I would go all the way, total surgery on every part of my body to become as feminine as possible. I'd have the BEST doctors, get the exact size I wanted, and look exactally like the person I've always wanted to be, inside and outside

I'd do alot of the stuff most would do(get out of debt, nice house, etc.) and would probably be Melissa about 50% of the time, as I would not have to work. Would take care of all of my gfs financial responsibilities, and share what I have with my family.

I would try to use alot of what I have to help the less fortunate, especially education-wise, and in some way, help the transgendered.

Then I'd arrange a huge get together for everyone here! Imagine all of us in the same place at once! For a week! or a month! Makeovers! Dressups! Nights on the town! No one would ever forget it.

Hugs,

Melissa

I'd buy a private island and use it as a place to train and equip freedom fighters to fight against the oppression of the evil queen Dana J.

GypsyKaren
    I would have the surgery in a heartbeat.
    GpsyKaren